All Comments on 'Lusting for Grandmother'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And Mother ........

is not shocked by gam's little talk with her before she leaves for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mother not begging yet

make moms his slut and spank that ass.how long before this story is ready.

cncstevecncsteveover 17 years ago
I'm ready

Yep, I'm ready for mom and sis as well to join him and gam in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mother

get to writing

indigodragonindigodragonover 17 years ago
grandma got skills

that was hot! i liked how you paced the sexual tension, to go along with their lust for each othe. continue thsi please. mom might be even better than gam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For Sure

Sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

Well written...and thought out...not just sex action...expressed feelings ...a sequel of the same calibur would be appreciated by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

This is a wonderful start. Now, get on to mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're the best

Very glad that you are back!

More pleaase...!!!

But more Gam before the mom joins in.

KlittikinsKlittikinsover 17 years ago
Pure action

I love the way in which the sexual encounters gradually increase in intensity.....can't wait for whats in store for mum

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Very hot story

Very exciting and the build up was excellent. Hope you continue.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I am amazed how well you write I could not put it down so top speak! Keep it up Love the silk and satin of it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Nicely written, please expand on the story some more when grandma returns. Also take off on the tangent with the mother, may even lead to him getting sister as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a masterpiece

This is a very good and HOT story, gram doesnt give in to easy and that is most likeley. most storys are just to easy on giving away on a famaly member or lover. he has to work for the price box.

exelent looking fwd for the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

This is a well written, very exciting adventure! Before Gam leaves we need more and how Gam introduces Mom in to the play!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re; lusting for grandmother

Yes! Please! Continue with the story line. It was soooo hot!

David48David48over 17 years ago
Nana...

...ROCKS! Works for me big time. I'm seeing a very hot "granny". Same attitude...same volcanic libido. Thing is...older women just want it more...generally speaking. And...they can be very...grateful. The idea in the story about grandma not having the most romantic marriage anymore, is for the most part, dead on true. Rock on Gran, and for damn sure...let's have the sequel...SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WELCOME BACK

Freat to see you back with a HOT, HOT new story. Based on your previous work (MSH), I can't wait to see how things go with Mom (& maybe Sis). Any chance Grandma has a younger sister somewhere to add to our young man's stable of excitement? Waiting anxiously for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

This story is hot and I can't wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes, please. Let's spend some time with mom now.

You touch on a lot of things I've always wondered about. Is incest anything more than what we've been taught? I've enjoyed exploring your writings. If you're looking for an "editor", I'd like to help. You're writing is very good, but there is the occasional thing that slips through. I'd like to help you make it perfect.

budweyzer@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
moms next

great story ,mom should be great also .keep on writing.

BillyFBillyFover 17 years ago
Lusting For Grandmother

WOW, HOT, it makes the boy in all males want to enjoy the pleasure's of their own Grandmother and then to have Grandmother offer to help serve your Mother up on a silver platter for your desires as well... "Damned", you have got to finish that part of the story also LFG just would not be finisher with out it... PLEASE finish the story...

BillyF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I love the way you write.. Your stories are amazing. Waiting for the sequel impatiently. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Ever

This is by far the best "Grandmother" story I have ever read. It is well paced and believable, and wonderfully well written. You asked for comments on a possible sequel, featuring 'Gam's'daughter, your mother. I think you should do it, and do it with a vengeance, with your"Gam" helping you to get into your Mom. I have read two of your other story lines and noticed that you never seem to include having your 'Mom character' go down on you. It would make an interesting new story line if in the sequel to the 'Gam' story, Gam helps you seduce your mom and you start her out by eating out her pussy until she faints, and then bring her to by pumping yourself off in her mouth. From there, andything else is possible in your story line, including doing her on her back, doing her doggie style, doing her in the shower, and using a shower to do her in the ass.

Anyway, good luck and continued good writing.

Papa Golf

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lusting for Grandmother one of the best

loved your story and love the way you write. Plz make a sequal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT INCEST STORY

please continue the story with the mother geting involve

BarondeSadeBarondeSadeover 17 years ago
Good story...

Good story line...Hot sex...what more could you ask for?

Nice writing from one M/s incest author to another...

The Baron

BarondeSadeBarondeSadeover 17 years ago
Good story...

Good story line...Hot sex...what more could you ask for?

Nice writing from one M/s incest author to another...

The Baron

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!!!

One of the best of the best I've read yet. Would really like to see asequel. It's got to be as hot as as this. I'm going back to read more of your submissions. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mother?

Yes. I would love to read your stoty about this young lad and his mother. Then it will be Mom and Gam and Lad. You have a lot to write about.

oldwayneoldwayneover 17 years ago
Write the Sequel

This was such a great incest tale, it just cries out for the sequel. You have a real talent for telling this type of tale. Thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beyond ecstacy...

I am 68 years old and I don't think I have ever read anything as erotic in my life,and I have read a lot as you can imagine...

God knows what you could do as a Porno film producer/director.

Thanks for that,especially as my eighty year old Mother in Law is coming over for a few days...mind you my wife might wonder what has activated me during the coming nights!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
need followup

continue the story very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
more chapters

defo you must follow this up with another story this was to hot to finish like that ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Totally terrific

Excellent story, superbly written. Please do follow up with the Mother/Son story, and who knows where that will lead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome had my handfull alot did i say awesome

i was hard throu the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish it was me

I am still hard after reading this 4 times. It's a 3 jerk off per read story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please follow it up

Hard on story, please continue it with the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
need more

we need more, don't leave us hinging

gazzclubgazzclubover 16 years ago
Great storytelling

I'd love to read the sequel to this. Great descriptions and like the way you built up to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the sequel

Please write the sequel. This story was breathtaking. I loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

it was a most satiesfying read could not stop till i finihed wish their was more to read.hope you continue with the story.i await with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so hot

Bring on mom and may be even his sister.Keeping it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I have never read an incest like this, it was like i was watching a real life movie. I almost cum in my pant reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better than ever

This was a fantastic story had me hard through out the whole story.looking forward to MoM getting it on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The ball needs to start rolling

Well, it looks like Gam needs to light a fire under you to get the ball rolling on the follow up to this story. We are all looking forward for a contuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it coming!

This is one of the best I have read onthis site! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not only Mom, but SIS too.

I would enjoy reading how he not only gets Mom andf Sis but they somehow find out about each other as the women get into lesbian affairs with each other. Don't forget Grandma would have to be that organizes each encounter with him. The women will be convinced to screw him by grandma's tongue as she brigs out her hidden desire for women. First her daughter and then her grandaughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More of This, Please

Very impressive, totally enjoyable story. Like others who've posted their comments I too would love to read the sequel, although I appreciate that such good writing takes a lot of time and effort. If you can make that time I for one would be very grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story, I will look for the sequel.

I loved the story and could not stop reading until the end. Please continue with Gam, and Mother. Separate and then together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
finish the story

love the story, continue with mom and gam would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love the 18 year old stud

Im a mom and have hots on 18 year old studs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...HHHOOOOOTTTTT...!!!!...YOU GO GAMS!!!

...FIVE STARS!!!!>>>>I yanked off a dozen or more times with GAMS all over me in every position and orifice!!!..SHE IS SO HOTTT!!! Yes, get MOM involved, and some anal action, describe how they love his 14" long, 4" wide cock and his tennis ball sized balls that hang to his knees....along with threesome actions, and Gam and Mom also sneaking privately off with him for private sessions/competition for his services/affections...let sis stay totally unaware of all of this...Outstanding reading and preparation and execution...keep up the good work...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Great story to jack off to. Once he got his cock in his grandmother, he gave her a stimulating fucking. It was perfect that he shoved his cock into her cunt all the way when he shot his load. Anyone who doesn't get a hard cock while reading this just doesn't enjoy good incest stories. I JACKED OF AND IT FELT GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stillhard

I jerked off at least 15 times will reading this. I am so sore from jerking off but I am still hard. I think I will read it again and jerk off again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...GAMS gets a BLACK HOUSEBOY...!!!

...ask VANNA WHITE or HEATHER TESCH!!!...once you go BLACK...!!!...VANNA is DEEP into the NBA and NFL players...STALLIONS...!!!...and she chooses a different one each time!!!...as does Heather!!!...they're both hooked on the BLACK HORSE MEAT!!!...for years now!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...AND TAKE GAMS WITH YOU!!!...she's one HOT number...and will welcome the LONG THICK HEAVY MEAT OF HER BLACK ADONISs...!!!...with her talent...she could be 'owned' by MANY BLACKS!!!...and cucold her grandson...when she finds out the beauty of being OWNED by all the BLACK MEN she can have...please write this into this XXXcellent tale...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Creamy ropes into Gran

Loved it. Suggest you could enhance the cumming with a more graphic description of the semen and pussy nectar flowing. But, well done. Very keen to read of his intimacy with his Mother. Gets her pregnant too perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

Thanks for a terrific story. The slow build up was far better than many stories that go straight into the action.

Please let us have a sequel as soon as you can take the time. The thought of Gram introducing her daughter to incest with her grandson is tantalising.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Gramma Hot to Trot

The SEX is VERY HOT in this tale of a young man too shy even to take a girl out without gushing about his virginity. And the premise doesn't disgust me. But for Pete's sake get editing help to comb out the dumb mistakes in vocabulary ("cull-de-sack" is flat stupid) and grammar, such as using "lied" as the past tense of "lay," which should be "lie" in the first place. Being a horny imaginer is fine -- but you HAVE to write carefully to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lust filled my gf and i

this story was beautiful , so much passion it drove my gf and i wild

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gam WOW if only I had One Like Her

Never knew my Grandmother but I hade always prefered mature women from my mothers age up... If I had only had a grandmother like this one, "WOW", what a time we could have had... PLEASE continue on with Gam helping him with his mother... HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great!

Oh please write a sequel. I enjoyed this story so much,that I'm willing to even pay for the sequel!!! That's how great it was to me!!!great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whew

I'am 62 years old My jone was so hard, it shoot off by itself, it haven't did that since I was 16, and I have had many women, ffarkus you are off the hook, don't waste no more time, get on it, please include reluctant anal between both woman whooo weeee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

This is one of my all time favorite m/s stories. Please write a sequel including Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it pains me

im sorry to have to break it to you guys and it pains me when i write that there probably wont be a contination of this wonderfull story, I mean, this story was posted here in late 2006 and nothig else have heen put on ffarkus works since then. Im really sorry because I really liked this story and wanted a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow.....great story...one of my favourites.....please dont stop this series....i hope u ll continue dis...pleaseeee...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic story

please continue this story, it's great writing and very erotic. I, for one, can't wait to find out what happens with his mom and gam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes, yes, yes! More, please.

I can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic story!

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Much too long!

What a stud!

From virgin to lasting for so long on his first encounter. I suppose it has happened but I feel it most unlikely.

I skimmed through the last two pages cos you had already said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mom

This premise definitely interests me. I want to see if he gets Mom. Dont wait too long, write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Yes.. Yes.. Don't Leave Us Hanging.. Great Write. Nice Cliff Hanger.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
Well, has been a while - when is the sequel cuming?

Am certain it will be very enjoyable - tantalize us more with another story, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

I loved it. I had sex with my grandmother, but it took years, and was never acknowledged afterwards. I wish it had been more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mom

I like where this story is heading. Let him have Mom for a bit.

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Great

This a turly preffinal & erotic story.

A Sewqrl is essentail.

This story could g on & on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LUSTING FOR GRANDMOTHER

GRANNY GOT HERS! NOW MOTHER SHOULD GET HERS! WRITE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Make a sequel

The critic's reviews are unanoumus! Write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sequel

Make it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel.

Please make a sequel. He should have mom now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOM

Have to definitely let Mom get hers. YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Write The sequel

I couldn't stop reading your story. It was way above a 10.

Please write the next stage of your incestuous jorney.

Make sure Mum gets her share. She probably is aware of your spell with GRAM. Great stuff.

Doug_F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mom

Please have him get mom

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
More would be nice!

I loved it and hope you do the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

yes please continue

suitrob7suitrob7over 12 years ago
Oh, yes please!

I loved this beautifully written, excellent story. If you can make time to write a sequel involving Grandma and Mother, as the final paragraphs imply, I for one would be delighted and very grateful.

Oh, and just for the avoidance of doubt - PLEASE make that time - PLEASE!

Excuse me whilst I go and throw a bucket of cold water on my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racing pulse

Yes please,this was the most exciting story/fantasy I have ever read.You are on the right track.Can't wait to read the follow up. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adding Mother

Adding mother to the game, should make further excersizes, more secure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes please keep going

your story was great cant wiat for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
are you done yet

Hello...i had to stop reading this to do work..but i saved the best for last...it was nicely written and held my suspense. You could easily write more and be as well recieved...damn is it done yet lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please more

my friend please more about this family, i´m very interesting in the mother story.

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hell yeah

bring mom into the picture would perfect. Son,mom and gam would be brilliant mmmm

shoeslayershoeslayerover 12 years ago
Freakin HOT

Damn you know how to write!, I always say

go for the older ladies, they know what they

want and how to get it. This story is FREAKIN HOT

I am saving it on desktop and backing it up as well.

Thanx 4 a humping good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Hot

nicely written and very well paced...please continue

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
best ever

This story is so hot & wel writtenmm sequel is def in order,, 3 some would be good,, mayube the whole family couols brcom en volvev

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 12 years ago
Amazing! Need a story with the mother!!

This story is awesome.. I've never read such a story where they got at it like rabbits, I had to stop myself from touching myself numerous tines,

It goes into such detail about there feelings!

I hope you write a story about his mother!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 12 years ago

you need to write a story about the mother!!

this one is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YOU'RE THE SHIT!

This is the very 1st time Ikve ever commented on a story. This type of story isnt even my thing, well till now. Im all about the mom-son or aunt-nephew. I clicked on this by accident and figured why not, Ill just read it. SO GLAD I DID..10. Its makes me wish I had a sexy horny grandmother. Thanks for introducing me to a new interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the build

a good story takes as long to build up to the crescendo as it does to get to it's point. this illicit affair between grandmother and grandson seemed to take much longer to get to what everyone knew was coming than the time spent extrapolating on the emotions of their lusty adventures together. but, still... i thought it was well written, and, i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Making it with Mom

An interesting premise and one hell of an idea. Would like to see how you would continue this story. I for one would like to see if he can get Mom involved. By all means continue this story line. Want to see how it eventually turns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous