Luxury

Story Info
Ciel, is the pawn between the species.
2.6k words
4.24
13.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers

Ciel

"Ahhhhgh" I scream as I get thrown to the floor, my head banging against the hardwood in an almost blinding pain. Blood trickling down the back of my head; his hand reaching out and grabbing my hair, yanking me up to face him.

"Stay down you cheating bitch!" Tom screamed into my face kicking me in the gut, not enough to break my ribs, but hard enough to carry his message. He knows if he hurts his Barbie, he might not be able to impress his company, and having the doctors ask what happened to me might not be the publicity he needs.

"Baby, please." I moan as I look at him with pleading eyes to let me go, I don't understand why he is so mad, but by now I had learned that any little thing could piss him off. He looks at me with sympathetic eyes and I can feel the hatred in my gut flame hotly. He lets go of my hair and gently lays my head onto the ground, his pleas and apologies sounded through the air, but I was just glad the pain stopped. He scoops me up in his arms and carries me to his bed, my limp body shuddering as I knew what would happen next.

Tom turns on the light in his bedroom and lays me down softly on his huge soft bed. He lies on top of me, cupping my face with both his hands and kisses me softly. I remain limp in his arms as he feels up my body, removing every article of clothing on me with delicate care.

I remember a time when I would be so excited, ready and wet for him when he made love to me like this, but now I feel disgusted as the blood drips onto the luxurious bed sheets. I look around the lavish room, and think about how unhappy I am, in such a beautiful prison.

I was so preoccupied with my own thoughts that I hadn't even realized that he was already fucking me. I was dry, but he didn't seem to care as he kept fucking me, moaning sweet nothings about how beautiful and lucky I am to have met him. He felt up my hair, as he came inside of me, shuddering and then laying limp on top of me. In that moment I was so glad that he didn't last long.

Jace

The club was finally starting to fill up as he eyed all the patrons from his dark booth in the corner, his private booth. He sighs as he took another long gulp of his whiskey, he lies back in frustrations.

"Come on man just because she didn't call doesn't mean you should be a mopey bitch about it." Tyler laughs as he pats his friend on the shoulder. Tyler didn't like this mopey shadow of his friend that came out, because of that awful girl, he didn't like her from the moment he saw her and didn't know why Jace was acting like this; even Jace didn't like her very much.

"Shut up." Jace groaned as he punched his friend in the arm.

"What's up man? I thought you didn't even like Jacklin?"

"I don't it's just that I'm sick of these sluts, I mean come on man I'm going to be five hundred soon, and I'm still just fucking whores. It's starting to get boring."

"Come on you don't mean that. You still need to make the best of what freedom you have, being the Alpha's son cannot be easy."

"Maybe I just need to fuck a cunt, it's been a while." Jace groaned as he eyed a hot brunette who was giving him a sultry look from another booth. Her legs went all the way up and that ass, god it called to him. He gave her a sexy smirk and got up to talk to her; all the while Tyler was giving him thumbs up as he spotted his own toy for the evening.

Ciel

I feel him stroking my ass as he wakes up with the sun, he shakes me thinking I'm still asleep. Opening my eyes I wince in pain from last night's activities, he kissed my neck nuzzling against me; it would be comforting if he hadn't been such a bastard to me.

He picks me up and clothes me softly, almost tenderly; I move to do it myself and he slaps me hard against my face. "Don't move bitch." I whimper and let him clothe me, knowing any sudden move could piss him off. Oh god why wouldn't he just leave me alone?

I met Tom at a match for rich people that my greedy mother had set up for me. Immediately he asked me out on a date, and my mother jumped at the opportunity, not even caring if I liked him. She got lucky because one date led to another, and he asked me to move in with him, and that's where it all turned into a shit storm. He was one of the richest men alive and powerful to boot, which explains his controlling nature. He started beating me for reasons like making my own breakfast, claiming that I wasn't grateful for the chefs he paid to make me food, or for not shopping for a new dress for an important party at his company, saying that I probably spent that time fucking other men.

At first I forgave him and even loved him, but as the beatings went on that love turned to disgust and self-loathing for staying with him for so long.

...

"Hey baby you want to come to that party at the Milles tonight?" Tom asked not looking up from his paper as we ate breakfast. His hand explored up my thighs as I quietly chewed on my overly decadent eggs.

"Of course sweetie," I murmured as not looking up from my eggs.

"Will you wear that black lace dress for me?" I dropped my fork and started choking as he finished his words. "Is there something wrong?" He asked amusement dripping from his voice.

"No of course not, but aren't you worried, I mean that dress is sheer." I say horrified of the idea of seeing his colleagues ogling my basically naked form, and with his jealousy streak I was horrified of what would happen after the party. "This is final." He said menacingly looking up from his paper.

I nodded my head dejectedly as I was dismissed with a curt nod.

The rest of the day I spent dreading this very moment, I shuddered as we entered the lavish foyer, every step feeling like a step closer to my doom. Tom's arm draping on my shoulder only worsened the feeling. I sighed as a butler asked for my coat, my long black coat was the only thing covering me, I held onto it for a second, hesitating.

"Give him your god damn coat." Tom hissed giving me a harsh glare. I whimper and take off my coat, revealing myself in a second skin, tight black lace dress, that revealed all of my skin, it was so short that it showed my pussy and ass, there were holes where my doubled D tits hung out my creamy skin glowed under the dim light. My body wasn't my only asset, but it was the only one people care about, and it brought me only suffering, I had obsidian black hair, my jade green eyes, and pale milky skin completed me. I have been told that I have a nice shapely ass and huge tits, but the bruises and scars covering me make me grotesque, and the scars seem to be the only thing people pay attention to.

My head hung low in both embarrassment and shame, shocked that this is what Tom wanted me to wear. He squeezes my ass and leads me into this giant dark room, it took a second for my eyes to adjust and when they did I froze horrified.

It was a coliseum like room with seats around in a circle shape with high seats and a stage like area in the middle. It was dark, but it was meant to be, it was lavish and everything was painted a dark sleek gray, which is what made the blood that was splattered everywhere all the more horrifying.

I looked to Tom and saw a horrifying smile take place on my horrible boyfriends face. He took my hand and led me inside the room; I saw black hooded figures come from some hidden doors around the room. They surrounded us as Tom led me onto a table in the middle of the room.

My mind was screaming to run, but my body wouldn't comply, Tom drags me onto the table and put on his own hood.

"Don't worry honey, soon you will belong to me and only me." He moans smiling as he kisses my neck. At that moment I saw something I had never seen before, fangs. All of them had fangs, I felt Tom rub my nipple, and my whole body seized in pleasure. Oh god. Tom licks his lips and then my breast with tender care, my body screams in pain as he bites down hard. I scream and finally feel my body fight back, my blood draining from my body in a fit of spasms.

He finally releases my breast and kneads it softly, "Oh god baby I love you so much, I just want us to be together forever ok?" he groaned as a hooded figure comes up behind us and says in a monotone voice. "As the King of the Vampyre world do you accept this woman as your wife and Vampyress?"

"Yes, I do, as the King and as the servant of Vampyre kind I promise to have this Vamyress as my wife, forever." I struggle as I feel a buildup of electricity start at the base of my stomach. The pain was intense as he continued to feel up my breasts.

"As the future Queen of the Vampyre world do you accept this man as your husband and Vampyre." I struggle hard as the electricity buildup was spreading to my whole body. They all back up from me as I scream in pain, that's all I could see before I blacked out, all I could hear was a loud NOOOO! Serves him fucking right, and the darkness engulfed me.

Three months later...

Oh god, no shit why? I thought as I rummage around the car looking for my wallet. I finally pulled it out from the underside of the seat, I sigh in relief and exit the car in an excited haze. My first job in such a long time, being a waitress at a club isn't glorified, but at least I was being independent for once in my life. No one doing anything for me, completely alone, I don't know what happened that night in the dark room, all I know is that it led to my freedom.

I still see Tom in commercials and his company is doing really well, so I know he isn't dead, I ran for a while, but I don't think he knows where I am or else I'd be dragged back in a furious rage. I am nervous anytime I see a black haired pale man in an expensive suit, but the relief of it not being him overwhelms me everyntime.

Opening the door Gracie jumps on me, her laugh was so infectious as she jumps off of me.

"Hey finally you're here. " she said smiling widely, and I couldn't help, but do the same. "Come on ladies get over here and get ready for the lunch crowd." Greg yelled at us groaning irritated. I put on my black dress and heels in the locker room, I grab my tray and start the day.

Jace

God will she just leave already, Jace thought as he looked at his naked companion in his bed. The sex was so-so and she was annoying as fuck awake, she kept talking about the future they would have together, but that couldn't happen. He was an Alpha, he knew that she wanted the power badly not him, he didn't let anyone know, but he wasn't going to settle down until he found his true mate.

He has been waiting for four hundred years, and he was starting to lose hope that his mate would come during his life time. He got up and dressed to leave.

"How about round two big boy?" Felicity moans seductively. Jace isn't in the mood and tells her to lock up when he leaves. He just wanted to forget about her and his responsibilities and get drunk. After his father had died a month ago and he adopted the Alpha title of the largest pack in America he had been busy protecting his pack. They based in South Dakota and lived on a two thousand acre community, they also are the richest pack in America and are powerful.

Jace pulls out his phone and dials Tyler. "Pick up man, pick up."

"Hey man, do you need to get some fresh air?"

"Yes, god Felicity is getting on my nerves."

"Why are you fucking her then?" god the question Jace didn't want to answer. He was hoping at some point that he would feel more than lust for Felicity, but lately even that is dying.

"I don't know. Hey I'll meet you at The Arc, in fifteen." He hung up knowing that Tyler would come. Tonight felt exciting, like something big was going to happen, he was just waiting for something good to happen.

She's coming, his wolf screamed and he drove off the road. What? Who is she? She's here. His wolf howled as he pulls into the club.

Ciel

I felt myself grow warm as a the doors burst open, looking back I saw the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life run up to me. I growled and, wait growled? The whole world seemed to slow down as I spread my arms and ran up to him, he scoops me up into his arms and picked me up kissing me relentlessly all over my face and neck, finally kissing me on the lips.

Wrapping myself around him, he squeezs my ass moaning, oh god yes baby, I love you.

I froze, what am I doing? What's going on? I struggle to release myself from his grip. He laughs with amusement and shushes me, trying to calm me. He pet my hair soothingly and I relaxed. I remember where I am, and am surprised to find no one is looking or even noticing that we are there.

He looks at me, like are you impressed? I roll my eyes and he lets me drop to the floor, but he doesn't let go of my waist.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask awkwardly, he looks at me surprised and says, "You don't know who I am?" I shake my head no embarrassed, but being with Tom for five years had cut me off from the world. My role was to be a sex toy, not learn what the world was doing, that was his job.

"My name is Jace Evans." I guess my awed expression said everything, because he chuckled at my shocked expression. Jace Evans owned J company, the only rival to Tom's company, I look at him gasping as he picks me up and takes me to his car.

"I need to tell my manager I'm leaving." I say trying to get back down. "He already knows." He says ominously, I look at him confused as he opens the door and puts me softly inside his luxurious sports car. I was done with luxury.

anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers