All Comments on 'Lydia - An Episode of Submission'

by switchhitter420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abuse!

Hitting someone on a sawhorse in the head to cause the sawhorse to tip over would cause a shattered jaw, broken teeth, a concussion or worse upon the head hitting the floor, and a trip to the emergency room, with a police escort of him to the police station afterwards! Could not read after that first line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah, the fantasy of extreme and total debasement. Usually, I end up with maternal concern for the character becoming a J Doe, dead in a ditch. Here you have presented the first character I actively wish would end up there.

sixpesixpeover 8 years ago
Fantasy over Fact

Ignore Nonny's comments, I enjoyed your story as fiction, not fact (which I hope it was). I could place myself in Lydia's position and enjoyed that fantasy. I am perfectly aware that I wouldn't want it in true life, whatever my libido thinks. I have had similar comments about my own fiction. Ignore them, fantasy is fun.

CollegeKid1992CollegeKid1992over 7 years ago
Punishment for safewording?

Even in a compete fantasy like this, it's not okay to imply that using a safeword should constitute a punishment. Young wanna-be doms could very well read this and come to the conclusion that this is acceptable. A disclaimer somewhere before or after the story condemning that would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cumming up a Stream

This was so fucking hot and horny. I just cummed 3 times while reading this story. She is really lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous