Lydia - An Episode of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't care. She would let him cage her up and take her out only to fuck and feed if he wanted to. She would submit entirely to his will only to please him, forego any personal freedom and happiness just to bend to his demands. The thought of her, locked in a metal box in a row with 5 or 6 other slaves, all consumed with thoughts of the next time they would be let out and what punishment would await, made her pussy leak a little bit more onto the inside of her pants. She wouldn't go back though. Not yet.

As she walked in the door, her house completely dark, she breathed a big sigh of relief. Her husband would be asleep and she wouldn't have to make up any lame excuses. Even if he were awake he may not ask - lately he had become very submissive with his wife, and didn't question much of what went on. He was asleep, however, as Lydia entered the room, and she counted this as a blessing regardless.

When she took off her clothes and got into bed, he gave a little start and sleepily turned to face her. "Hey baby" he said and puckered his lips up for a kiss. Lydia's vagina moistened as she placed her mouth, still rife with remnants of her master, against her husbands and gave him a big, wet, French kiss.

"How was therapy?" he asked innocently.

"It was great, honey. Really great. I think I'm finally finding my place in this world."

12