All Comments on 'Lydia McRae Plays to Win'

by OneSilky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
Once Again,

a zinger, a winner, a wonderful excursion into the zany world of Lydia McRae. Not exactly a tender love story (but close), not quite a redemptive tale of morality triumphant (though almost), maybe an exercise into vocabulary building (how could 'dromos,' 'magsurah,' and, for sure,'nyabinghi' Not appear on the next SAT?). To say what the story is is impossible except to say that it is a very funny, exultant, almost lucid but surely felicitus romp with (please don't cheat) a major surprise ending.....Oh, it is also a story that deserves (at the least) a big five stars on the Literotica scale for enjoyability.

roncarlin2002roncarlin2002about 10 years ago

Silky, once again you knock it out of the park. I love your writing, please keep it (and me!) up!!

OneSilkyOneSilkyabout 10 years agoAuthor

My use of sesquipedalian language is well known to my fans - If you don't like it, read other writers - but I have created some confusion I did not intend, so this is a footnote - DH Lawrence's Poem 'Snake" is beautiful, and I stole wildly from it, but it talks of a slack bodied snake and I wanted the opposite (obviously). Nyabinghi is the strictest Mansion of Rasta, and I was attempting to make a pun that Nyabinghi slackness would be hard and overtly sexual. But I got carried away w the words, and maybe it's not clear. So now it is....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous