Lydia's Service Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When naked he stands, telling me, "On your knees and suck it bitch!" I go down on my knees in front of him and take his penis in my mouth. He is hard and erect already. His penis is around seven inches long and quite slender. He is circumcised.

He grabs the back of my head and forces his penis down my throat, holding my head firmly. After releasing me I begin to perform fast fellatio on his penis, sliding along its length with my lips and sucking the end as I come up.

"F'ckin' ell you is better than my bird at this!" he says, panting. "Get on the bed and spread 'em bitch!" he orders breathlessly.

I lie on the bed on my back, spreading my legs and holding my thighs. He kneels and enters my vagina quickly, grabbing my breasts and pressing them into my chest as he supports himself to thrust his penis in and out of my vagina.

Close to ejaculating he slows and speaks to me, panting furiously, " On all fours bitch, wanna do you doggy style!" I do as he commands and he enters my vagina again whilst grabbing my breasts and kneading them violently. His hips slap against my buttocks as he thrusts strongly, pounding my vagina as he enters me deeply each time.

Before he ejaculates he pushes me off then manhandles me so that I lay with my mouth underneath his penis. I take his penis in my hand with the tip in my mouth and masturbate him. In a few strokes he ejaculates and I let go with my hand, pumping his penis and sucking with my lips as he groans in pleasure. He lays back and I resume sucking and licking his penis and swallowing his semen.

He loosely holds the back of my head as I slide up and down his penis with my lips and tongue "F'ckin'ell that is some good shit bitch!" he groans. He lies back and I continue to suck his penis gently with him making barely audible moans of pleasure.

"So, bitch," Con says, starting to for a question, 'how come your nips are like really stood out, and your clit an' all?" To demonstrate he leans down and flicks my protruding clitoris.

My clitoris extends half an inch out of its hood after vacuum pumping. It is a physical feature that my Master insists upon, along with my nipples.

" I use a vacuum pump on my nipples and clitoris at least once daily, Sir." I reply. He nods and asks no further questions about the matter.

Again, this was something I was trained to do in my early days under my Master. Rather, it was more of a process of experimentation by Tony on me, using various sizes and types of pump on my nipples and clitoris. The result was that we discovered that simple, hand operated pumps, using a glass tube sealed over either a nipple or my clitoris with petroleum jelly gave the best results.

The effects lasted a lot longer and one hour spent with the three tubes pumped to maximum pressure and attached, increased the size and hardness of my nipples significantly for at least twelve hours. My clitoris would remain at least twice its normal size for at least twenty four hours after one hour pumped to around four times its normal size.

One hour long session was enough for most days but if I was being transported for late night and overnight sessions, I was ordered to repeat the process to complete two hours before my scheduled pickup.

His penis hard again, Con slaps me on the cheek and says, "On all fours again, bitch, I gotta fuck that ass no matter what Jase says."

I take up position again and Con kneels between my legs, pushing his penis at my anus. I relax my sphincter muscles and he pushes it straight inside. I feel it slide up my anal passage. He laughs and says, "You got a good ass fo' an old bird, bitch!"

He grabs my hips hard and pounds his penis up and down my anal passage with considerable force and speed, grunting as he thrusts each time. He takes time out to slap my buttocks and back as he carries on his onslaught up my anus.

His grunting and panting gets shorter and sharper as he nears ejaculation. He tells me, "Fuck, can't stop myself now I gotta cum in yo' ass, bitch!" Whether he reconsiders because of what Jase had said, or some other reason I don't know but he withdraws at the crucial moment and instead spurts semen between my buttocks. He holds his penis for me to clean it off with my mouth.

He lays on his back and sighs, wiping sweat from his forehead and chest as I suck and lick around his penis and testicles.

After what must be 5 minutes or so Jase shouts up the stairs, "Yo Con, time's up Bro gotta get the bitch ready!" Con climbs off the bed and begins to dress quickly. I wipe my face with a tissue then use another to wipe my vagina. I use a wet wipe to clean around my anus and between my buttocks. I take the opportunity to add a little more lubricant to my anus.

Con, now dressed opens the door and descends the stairs slapping Jase's hand as I descend. In the hall mirror I can see that I am perspiring and flushed in appearance.

"Punter texted he's arriving early Con so I got to get this bitch ready, Bro." Jase explains to Con. "Can I watch, Jase?" he asks. "No you gotta fuck off now, Bro!" answers Jase. "Least you got a fuck, though." says Jase as he opens the front door. Con leaves, tapping knuckles with Jase as he walks out.

"Had to get rid o'him 'cos I need to empty my sac so's I got a clear head for this." Jase tells me. "So upstairs same room bitch I just gotta take a piss first." I make my way upstairs again, slapped on the buttocks by Jase as he walks up behind me.

In the room I straighten out the bed and stand to await Jase. He enters and undresses quickly. "Fuckin' ard 'avin' a piss wi' a hard on!" he laughs. His penis is still rigid, as long as Con's but thicker and uncut.

He climbs on the bed and lies on his back. "Get your ass on this, bitch!" he growls at me. I kneel over him and guide his penis into my anus, then descend down his shaft.

I rise and drop slowly, clenching my sphincter around his penis to enhance the sensations for him. "Not got long bitch so get a fuckin' move on!" he snarls at me, spitting in my face. I rise and descend more quickly as he slaps and grabs my breasts. His penis fills my anal passage each time I descend. He groans in appreciation, jerking upwards as I reach the base of his shaft so that he fills me even more.

I speed up and pump his penis as it reams my anus until he is ready to ejaculate and grabs both breasts in a tight grip before forcing me up. I lift and take his penis in my hand as it withdraws from my anus.

I quickly position myself and fellate him with my lips, sucking and licking his penis while I massage his testicles with my hand. He ejaculates down my throat and into my mouth as semen pumps out of his penis.

I continue until he forcibly moves my head away, muttering "Enough bitch got to get ready," as he heads to the bathroom. I straighten the bed and wait outside bathroom to await my instructions. Jase pokes his head out to address me,"You better get downstairs, and get that room ready."

I descend the stairs, smelling the melted candle wax as I head down towards it.

... TBC ...

12