Lying Young Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom..." Dori sighed. "It's okay. You just need some help."

"You're right, honey," said Viola. "You fixed your problem, and now I'm going to fix mine. I'm calling A.A."

Dori sat up in her bed, held out her arms and beckoned her Mom on in. They embraced.

"Things're gonna be real different," her mother quietly assured her.

"I know, Mom," Dori murmured back. "I may not say it enough, but I love you so much."

Viola returned the sentiment and resumed her seat beside Simon. Dori could now turn her attention to Debbie.

"Debs...well, hey, great news: now you don't have to find a new favorite patient! Dr. Debbie, you're a great friend and confidant, and even more importantly, you're a terrific therapist who can do cool things for totally brilliant people."

They giggled again as she thought of something.

"Oh, yeah, and, um..." She reached to open the drawer of her bedside nightstand. "Is it...ah!"

She produced the very same nickel Debbie had given her the several weeks back.

"I, eh, just wanted t—"

"Oh, no, Dori, you keep it. That nickel's yours. It's passed through its cycle to guard your life now. I wouldn't think of taking it back."

Pause. "Actually, I was just going to ask you if maybe I could keep it," Dori chuckled. "Thanks!

"Well, uh...I just want you all to know I meant every word I said. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that I can't take life or the people in it for granted. You're all super special to me, and I appreciate everything you've given me more than I can say. And I mean it, you guys; that is the iron-clad honest truth. A hundred and one percent. Or may God st—"

She abruptly stopped, and looked up.

"Uh...on second thought, let's just leave God outta this." She chortled together with them again.

"Oh, and Mom, Dad, would you do me a favor, please?"

"Sure, babe, what is it?"

"Stop on the way home and buy me a lottery ticket?"

*****

Romance Rekindled

Friday, July 7th, 2012, 7:25 p.m.

In the following few months, Dori settled back into her happy routine, adding a few hobbies to flavor her leisure time. She took piano lessons and nature walks. She volunteered at a puppy shelter. She started having a regular ice cream cone and walking the nearby bike trail to work it off. She wanted to squeeze every drop out of life she possibly could. And she reconnected with Lesley Walker, indicating in no uncertain terms she was very interested in dating her. To her delight, as her vivid future dream foresaw, Lesley felt the same.

Dori and Lesley's courtship proceeded at a more or less normal rate, versus the way Dori handled other things in her life. Like, say, jilling off thinking about a girl so soon after meeting her. She didn't tell Lesley she'd already masturbated to fantasies of her several times since they'd met. But she did tell her about recovering from her brain tumor. She apologized for keeping it secret, but explained she didn't want to start dating Lesley, get her possibly attached, then have to leave her this way. Lesley understood. She was distressed, almost even terrified to learn of the tumor, but so relieved Dori'd survived it. Dori kindly told her to join the club.

On Friday, May the 18th, one of Dori's dreams came true. She and Lesley had been out and about a couple of times, but still hadn't quite entered dating mode. Then on this fateful May day, they decided it was time they had an official date. So they went to the movies, and started to cuddle halfway through. Three-quarters into the film, they took their eyes off the screen and put them on each other, just long enough to take the next step. Their lips met. It was very possibly the happiest moment of Dori's life to date. Her heart swelled and beamed, as if a halo shone over it. It also made her very glad to be wearing one of her fancy patterned dresses over her red panties. And especially in a large darkened room, where no one could detect her moistening pussy.

While it was their first cinema date, it wasn't the first time they'd shared a movie. Earlier on in the same merry merry month, Lesley came to the apartment and Dori indeed popped in Stranger Than Fiction for her. Lesley certainly saw what Dori'd meant about Maggie Gyllenhaal's character, being strong and tough, but also coy and vulnerable—not to mention sexy. Dori realized the film now held an even deeper significance for her, as she'd now seen life—and death—through the eyes of Will Ferrell's character. His fate had been similarly sealed to imminent demise right up to the end, and he at the last minute was rescued from it as well.

Their encounters to mid-May essentially consisted of hanging out as friends. The second half, which carried them into June, saw the girls take things up a level. More kisses were shared, sprinkled in and around given dates. Dori couldn't get enough of them. But she remained wary of Lesley noticing what they did to her erogenous zones. She'd no way of knowing if kissing alone had the same effect on Lesley. She really rather doubted it, though. Much as it would please her be it true, she had trouble believing Lesley was going back home after each date, ripping off her garments, and ravaging herself into explosive orgasms too.

Part of Dori felt a little like a horn dog. But it was really only sexual views surrounding her that made her feel that way. Silly societal stigmas aside, "Mistrussbation" (her own secret personal term for it) brought her nothing but joy, delight, and a sore muscle or two. No one could shame her if she wasn't willing to shame herself. Besides, it felt better than ever. Since recovering from her ailment, her new appreciation for life manifested into a grand enhancement of her senses. Colors were brighter. Food was tastier. Nature looked and smelled more captivating than before. And holding and kissing Lesley Walker set her hormones on fire.

The month of June took them back to each other's homes to stay later and later before parting. They'd been taking it slow and steady enough. But escalation of affection was getting too enticing to resist. They started engaging in heavier make-out sessions, adding fondling and semi-naughty petting to the mix. Towards the end of this month, things began to grow hot and heavy. But Lesley would let them go no further than third proverbial base. And Dori would admit to herself, Lesley was sending her home or departing for her own home leaving her pretty teased up, hot and bothered. Of course, that could be due in part to the summer solstice. But mostly, she suspected, the increasing burning and yearning to finally get Lesley to that home plate. It was true, she had wanted to take things slow, get to know her, and get some devotion and trust going. Well, now she'd done that. And she'd done a lot of thinking of her first time as well. Now she could barely wait. She was dying for Lesley Walker to walk away with her virginity.

July arrived. Dori was coming up fast on her big 2-1. Lesley wanted to do something special for her, so she brought a sushi tray to the apartment—after being assured that yes, Dori loved sushi. She didn't know if they could get together for Dori's actual birthday (or take her to 7-11 for a complimentary Slurpee). So she decided to celebrate with her the Friday before. She'd put on makeup and let her hair free while keeping her glasses on, similarly enchanting Dori's eyes. The other item Lesley presented did not elicit the same reaction.

"You...brought...wine?"

Lesley shrugged. "Well, I know technically you're not 21 yet, but I figured close enough, right? And Burgundy's awesome with sushi."

"Um, well, but see, Lesley, the thing is...I really don't like wine. I...almost kinda hate it, actually."

Lesley wasn't sure how to respond at first. "...You're not lying, are you?"

"No."

"Well, at the risk of being...um...have you ever tried it?"

"Technically, no. I poured a little once, but I...couldn't even get past the smell."

"Well, that's not uncommon for a non-drinker. But if you knocked a little back, you might kinda like it."

Dori looked at the floor.

"Lesley, um...my mother's an alcoholic. She's in A.A. now, but until recently...her drinking almost ruined our relationship."

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey. But it's not a problem with everyone. Lots of people like me drink 'cause they love the taste and the intoxication. I like it 'cause it makes me feel really good. I've only been 21 about four months, but, well, there you go; it didn't take me long at all."

"I don't think it could have that effect on me, Les. I don't wanna keep bringing her up, but it turned my Mom into a...well, a dick."

Lesley crinkled her eyebrows. Her voice lowered.

"...Did it make her, uh...I-I mean, did she...um..."

"Well, no. She really just yelled and cursed a lot. When she was sober, she called it her 'happy juice.' I kinda had another name for it."

Lesley gingerly slipped her arms around Dori and gave her a loving, tender hug.

"I'm so sorry, babe. If it makes you feel any better, I don't get that way at all. But I want you to be as comfy and happy as possible. And we are here for your birthday. I'd never make you drink if you didn't want to. And, so if you'd prefer, I won't either."

Dori hugged back, stroking Lesley's shoulder blades and hair. "That might not be a bad idea."

"Okay. Well, then, you won't have to worry about me getting too horny or handsy. For some reason, wine makes me really hot and, eh...y'know, wet, down there, before I even have to pee. If I had anything to drink tonight, I'd be all over you."

Still hugging and caressing each other, Dori's own eyebrows jumped.

"W-well, y'know, Les, maybe I was a little hasty. I mean, you're a big girl. You're already 21. And...I don't wanna treat you like a kid."

"Hmm..." Lesley broke the hug and stepped back to look into her eyes.

"Okay, well, how about this: maybe...I'll just have a little. That way, you can get a taste of Tipsy Lesley...uh, no pun intended..."

Oh, what the hell, thought Dori. Go ahead and intend it.

"And if you don't approve, I won't bring it over or drink around you anymore."

So anxious though she was, Dori trusted Lesley at her word, and let her into the kitchen to prepare. She sat to turn on the TV.

"Oh, honey?" she called to Lesley. "Please just be careful around the oven, okay?"

"Okay, sure," Lesley called back. "Y'got something baking in there, baker?"

"Uh, well, no. I know this is gonna sound weird, but...I take really special care of my oven, and I just don't want anything to happen to her. She's...kinda my baby."

Lesley giggled good-naturedly. "No worries, doll. Your baby and I'll be just fine."

*****

FINALLY!!

Friday, July 7th, 2012, 9:48 p.m.

Supper was simply sumptuous. Three quarters through, however, Dori stopped noticing. As her lady-friend polished off her Burgundy and still as dexterously fed herself via chopsticks, Dori caught the gist of what she'd told her. Though reluctant to meet Tipsy Lesley, she found little cause for concern on doing so. Lesley'd been telling the truth—which only made sense, having never been a compulsive or other sort of liar in her life. She couldn't have been less the sort of belligerent or mean drunk that was no longer welcome in Dori's home. Lesley was spot-on in the description of her fuddled self. She was extra flirty, touchy-feely, and passionate. One point brought a small hiccup out of her, which made her blush and cover her mouth. It was all so cute. Just like Lesley in and of herself.

She scooted in nearer Dori and they fed each other. Mouths full, coy looks and batting eyes were exchanged. Inevitably, Lesley made a move. She took advantage of the fact that Dori was a dress girl, as opposed to a jeans or slacks girl. She let one paw slip over, rest on Dori's bare thigh, just above the knee, and caress...upwards. She noted that Dori gasped, and dropped her chopsticks. Lesley's were discarded as well. Neither girl was very hungry anymore...for food.

For just a few moments, Dori wasn't certain what to do. Her heart raced. Her thigh quivered where Lesley fingered. She felt tingles. She abruptly realized she didn't know how to carry this act. She'd never done it before. Oh God, she thought. What if I'm no good at this? What if something weird happens and I "can't" do it? What if I'm so klutzy at it she gets up and leaves? What if

Lesley swooped in to her, seized the nape of Dori's neck, and kissed her, with searing, fiery passion.

And just as suddenly, every worry in Dori's mind vanished.

Being a considerate soul even in semi-drunk mode, Lesley'd topped off the last of her wine with a few more chunks of sushi. This was to replace the scent of her breath, and continue to turn Dori on. But even had the alcohol stayed, only half Dori's mind would've noticed. Her attention and faculties were already compromised with Lesley gliding one hand under her dress, along her mostly naked skin. Still wanting to behave like a lady, her paw stayed on the outside. But lady herself or not, Dori was about to manually reroute it.

Both stumbling a bit, they managed to get to their feet. They moved extra slowly, wanting to keep the contact going steadily as possible. Uncountable minutes later, they'd left the grub behind and maneuvered themselves into the bedroom. Dori squeezed hard, just not to let Lesley squirt out of her grasp, as Lesley'd begun reaching around to palm her ass. Dori couldn't believe it. It was about to happen.

Oh my gosh, she thought as her heart pounded. I'm gonna get laaaaaaaaiiiiid!!

Unbelievably excited, her girl bits were aroused on their own without any attention. Her nipples stuck stiffly out, visibly poking through the dress. Her pussy was on fire, its own moisture all that kept it from bursting into flames. Her clit grew hot and erect as well under the hood. She had to compute all this meant that she was ready.

The girls reached the bed, sat until they no longer needed support, and tumbled in together. The kiss was temporarily broken, but no harm done to the mood. Giggles and coos followed. They resumed, letting manual and pedal digits explore on their own. They lay side by side, kissing, roving fingers over flesh, only brushing by the major-money spots for now. One part of Dori felt it could stay like this forever. The other part was screaming at her to get naked, and get those privates some action already.

"Mm...mmmm...Les?" Dori exhaled between kisses.

"Mmm...yeah?"

"I...mmm...I-I really can't wait to do this, but...mm...I think there's something I should tell you."

What the hell are you doing?? Little Dori silently screamed up at her. I'm dying down here! Lemme out!

Lesley called a halt to the kissing, nuzzling Dori's nose with her own soft nose tip instead.

"What?"

"Well, y—...you-you know how I told you I'm a virgin, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I, uh...I dunno if...if you are too—if you ever told me, I must've forgot—but...all I'm saying is I just wanna do this right."

Lesley smiled, fondling her cheek and jaw.

"No worries, babe. There's no real totally right or wrong way to do this; we're all different. No, I'm not a virgin, I've done it before. It'll be okay, I'll help walk you through it. Your, eh...sexual 'tour guide,' so to say. Just do what feels right. And don't be afraid to tell me if I do something you don't like, or that overwhelms you. Just go with the flow."

"Go with the flow"...just like her Dad always told her. Dori politely shoved him out of her mind as now was not the time to think about her father. Nevertheless, it made her feel instantly much more comfortable in bed with Lesley. She really was the right person. She knew just what to say. And Dori knew it would be all right to open up to her. She felt better and more certain already.

Lesley whipped her top off. Her breasts were somewhat diminutive at 34Bs, but Dori wasn't a sucker for size. Hers were between 35 and 36, the same cup size, so she wasn't one to boast or compare. Frankly, she was more concerned with Lesley's pussy: its sensitivity, texture, tightness, flavor...wow. Dori made her own more damp and torrid just thinking about it.

After a very quick time-out, they'd stripped to their underthings. Lesley had taken the liberty of lapping half over Dori and half beside her. As their singeing kisses went on and on, Dori suddenly felt Lesley grip her tits. She gave another gasp, seeing something dance in her closed eyes. She determined if Lesley touched her boobs, she wanted Dori to reciprocate. So she grabbed Lesley's. She was rewarded with a moan back into her own mouth.

Fortuitously, the bra Dori'd chosen this evening fastened in the front, whereas Lesley's did in the back. So Dori's sexual tour guide could do the mammillary honors for the both of them. Dori amused herself, imagining Lesley asking her, "Why does it say, 'I AM A DIRTY, BAD GIRL, BEING EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE,' and 'NOW I CANNOT HIDE MY CRIME'" on your tits?"

Lesley then wordlessly indicated to Dori to continue groping and rubbing her girls as she put an end to the kissing, descended over Dori's boobs, and tongue-bathed them.

For once, Dori didn't mind at all no longer kissing. This felt amazing. She could lick and suck her own boobs, but didn't get a lot out of it. Having someone else do it was a different story. Especially as Lesley slicked and swirled her tongue around the hardening nipples...and proceeded to take each, one by one, in between her teeth...grinding back and forth.

Dori shrieked. She squeezed the hell out of Lesley's breasts in the heat of it all. To her surprise, Lesley didn't seem to mind, but just encouraged her to go on. The nipple-gnawing almost hurt a little, but remained electrifying. Dori was a little surprised there weren't actual sparks shooting off of them. She felt Lesley's stiffen as well between her fingers, which made her feel proud and skilled...or just really liked. Finally, Dori dared to ask her something.

"L-Les?"

Lesley raised her head, sucked Dori's lips and tongue through another awe-inspiring kiss, and replied. "Yeah?"

"Can...c-can I please touch your pussy?"

Lesley just flashed a saucy grin at her. She reached to yank her own panties down.

"No need to ask. Just go for it."

Maintaining eye contact, Dori grinned back at her, and grabbed it. She made Lesley say a very particular word that normally wasn't uttered in her apartment. But in this context, Dori welcomed it. She tried to spit out some words and convey to Lesley to expose and handle her own cunt, which Lesley picked up with little effort. Dori stroked and rubbed Lesley similar to how she liked it on herself, hoping this was okay by her. It was tricky to discern just how Lesley was doing her, and it wasn't easy to care, either. Once again, it was her first time, and was it ever exhilarating. Both Doris just loved the attention.

Panties suspended between their ankles but nude otherwise, the lasses traded groans, squeaks, and other wordless forms of approval. Mutual "Mistrussbation" went on several minutes. Then Lesley pulled herself out of the reverie just enough to make an announcement.

"Babe?"

Dori realized she was being spoken to. Lesley pressed pause, and pushed herself up to a kneeling position.

"Okay," she panted, brushing hair back from her sweating face. "Honey, I wanna do this thing with you now, that...well, I'm sure I didn't invent it, but...I like to call it 'coochie kissing.'"

Dori thought she liked the sound of that, whatever it was.