Lying Young Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty simple and gayforward, Lesley explained. Thinking Dori might like a demonstration rather than a description, she asked Dori to separate her labia, did so with her own, put her knees under Dori's thighs, leaned in on her, and pressed their cunt lips good and aggressive. She aligned their ripe pink insides, so that their pussies were essentially French-kissing...and ground on her...up, then down...up, then down...up, then...gasp.

"OH my GOD!" Dori found herself screaming, in a high-pitched voice, like a little girl. This, was, astonishing. Nothing short. Dori Nan Young never knew anything could feel like this. She actually started to cry, as the literally awesome act made her realize she was falling in love with Lesley Walker. And that Lesley must love her as well to bestow such a blessing on her. Maybe her new appreciation for all the wondrous things in life was influenced by surviving her brush with death. But something told her this was more than just mindblowingly great sex. This was...a connection. This was like her fantasies come to life. This was almost...spiritual.

Somehow, while in the midst of their "coochie kissing," Lesley managed to flex horizontally on her once more. She couldn't quite reach Dori's mouth, so she let her head rest just below her breasts. She wanted to see if she could listen to Dori's heartbeat. She could. It wasn't difficult. It was thundering in there.

Dori, meanwhile, was going insane with each new "kiss" of their cunt lips. It was to take nothing away from the amazing passion Lesley orchestrated on herself. But Lesley had of course done this before. It was all one thousand percent new for Dori. And the celestial, divine goodness Lesley forced on her was nothing she'd known in her life. She couldn't do this to herself with her own hands or vibrator. Such must've been the wonders of using a playmate, she had to think. It, was, utterly, incredible. She squeezed her teary eyes shut, grimaced in white-hot love, let go of her pussy, seized Lesley by the hair and own nape of her neck, and embraced her head.

Indeed, the girls really no longer needed their hands. So Lesley reached up with hers to take Dori's arms in their own embrace, and coochie-kissed her into that familiar but yet hidden realm of oblivion. The pleasure exploding throughout Dori was so extreme, so intense, so indescribable, she honestly—new Dori-honestly—could not say if she was cumming or not. She was sure Lesley could determine it, but she couldn't imagine anything feeling more sublimely perfect anyway. She decided to just revel in it.

Lesley may not have been able to kiss Dori's face, but kissed her belly and up to between the tits. She couldn't take much more of this herself, and knew it. Deep down, she also knew something else, as did her own chest-slamming heart. That she too was falling in love with Dori. And Dori her. And that there was no going back from here. After tonight—figuratively speaking—she couldn't go home.

She felt the rumbling under her. She gasped. It was happening.

"Omigod! Yes, sweetie, cum for me! CUM for me!!"

Before Lesley even knew it, she couldn't keep from cumming either. It was all but unfathomable. They were cumming together. This had never happened to Lesley before, only the few times though she'd made love to someone else. But she had to figure, it was Dori's first time. The act and the night would be uniquely special for her, no matter what. And she was playing by Lesley's "rules," as it were.

After a spell more starblazing, glowing, howling like banshees through their coochie—and now also clit—kissing, they peaked. A little concerned they'd destroyed each other's eardrums, they came back down, gathering rest, catching audible breath...and it was over. Done. An earthshattering orgasm each—all either could take for similar reasons—and they lay motionless together, leaving behind a bedsheet splashed with mixed 21-year-old girl cum. With Dori now under the influence of afterglow, and Lesley under that of both afterglow and Burgundy wine, they were ready for a nice, deep, dreamy sleep. Lesley rolled off Dori and fell beside her.

"Les?"

"Yeah, Dore?"

"...I love you."

"...I love you too."

An immeasurable number of hours later, Dori woke up by herself, at least for a couple minutes. At first disoriented, she wasn't sure who or where she was, or what was going on. Then she realized Lesley was holding and snuggling her from behind. And that everything was okay. She rubbed her foot over the still wet spot on the bed that reminded her of their wild escapade, and smiled. She placed her own paws over Lesley's embracing hand and arm.

Oh my God, she thought, almost weeping again. I can't believe how lucky I am. Happy Birthday to me, and to my pussy. "Cliterally." I feel reborn with new life. I've been given a second chance. I'm alive again. And I'm in love. Happy Birthday, Dori, and a ton more.

And thinking back on her beloved time with Lesley, from the day she'd popped up at her door with her college catalogues, to their first dates, to all that had led them here tonight, having officially declared their feelings together, full of happiness...she fell back to sleep.