Lyla Ch. 08: All Hands on Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both clinked their glasses in a toast after Seth handed her a plate and began to dish out the food.

The conversation began to drift back to their summers spent together. She asked more about his exploits and was shocked to learn that he was unaware of his most eligible bachelor status at the Cove.

"You are kidding right, I was a lanky local, no one fancied me at all."

"Maybe when you were younger, but you were definitely the one to be seen with when you hit your teens. Trust me, you had that tanned glow about you and a smile that would stop traffic," She took another mouth of salad," And don't get me started on your body."

"So you were one of my many admirers then." He said with a brazen look upon his face.

He had two day old stubble that made Lyla go weak at the knees, his strong piercing eyes held her attention. He was just her type.

"Well compared to the other pasty boys who vacationed there, you were practically a God."

"Hardly a God, but thank you, I wish someone told me this a few years ago, I might have gotten some action."

"Oh shut up." Lyla squealed hitting him with her napkin. "I bet you were waist deep in girls from May until August."

"You would be surprised." Seth replied, setting down his cutlery, leaning back into the booth.

"Surprise me then, what's the wildest thing you did on the Cove?"

He sat forward and poured them both another drink. Lyla smiled when she seen that he was blushing.

He crossed his legs and placed a hand on his ankle, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Well there was this one girl."

"Yes." She exclaimed, egging him on .

"I was crazy about her for a few months and finally I bumped into her, we got talking and I asked her if she wanted to go for a sail."

"And..." Lyla whispered, taking a mouth full of her drink, a nice buzz had descended on her.

"We went to this secluded little beach that I knew off and we were playing around and the fucking ditz goes and sprains her ankle. "

Lyla's heart gave a jolt, she didn't react and just pushed a leaf of lettuce around her plate with her fork.

"I then, being the gentleman that I am, carried her to the sand and checked her over. And do you know what the little minx did then?"

"What did she do?" Lyla replied with her best poker face.

"She seduced me."

Lyla gave a loud cackle of laughter.

"I don't remember it quiet happening like that."

"Who said it was you that I was talking about?" He said sliding closer to her on the bench.

"How many girls do you bring to secluded beaches that sprain their ankles, Huh?" She pushed his shoulder playfully.

He reached forward and grabbed her chin gently.

"You'd be surprised." He whispered, his warm breath caressing her face.

"That's the second time you have said that tonight. I really hope you are full of surprises Seth. "

He kissed her firmly, his stubble rubbing against her lips. It took all of her self control not to moan. The kiss had left her weak and breathless.

He pulled away and took her hand, standing up he grabbed the bottle.

"Let's find out shall we."

He led her down three steps then a short narrow corridor. Two doors stood at the end of the corridor one on either side of a small window. He pushed open the door on the left. Lyla couldn't believe the luxury of the bedroom. It had thick brown carpet, a raised double bed (drawers underneath), a three seater couch, it was white leather. A small flat screen TV hung on an extendable wall bracket. Lyla looked out of the narrow window that ran the length of the room. The water was calm tonight.

"This is seriously impressive," She exclaimed, "You treat all your dates to this much luxury."

"All my dates," He scoffed. "I am not sure I am the man you think Lyla." He said as he left the room to retrieve their glasses and ice bucket from the kitchen area.

She smiled bashfully and sat on the edge of the bed. Her stomach felt all a flutter, she slowly realized that she was developing feelings for him. He was as playful in real life as he was in their text message exchanges. She didn't want to get too ahead of herself but she was picking up the vibe that he was into her as well. It was all the nonsense with Clarke and the app that was frying her brain.

Lyla could hear him whistle as he approached the door. He knocked on it gently.

"Can I come in? Are you decent?"

"I am not but you can come in."

He walked past the bed and placed the glasses on a small table beside the couch.

"It's my turn to ask you a question now. I already know what you got up to during your summers on the Cove but I want to know what's the wildest thing you have done after the Cove."

"Fuck!" She cringed inwardly. She quickly scanned her back catalog of hook ups for something tame but not frigid. She could hardly tell him that in the last few weeks alone; she had rimmed a seventy year old man, deflowered a nineteen year old squirting lesbian, watched her boss and his wife fuck while she wanked, been double penetrated by two investors who were allegedly involved in murders and just last night rode a big black cock. At the thought of Marlon her pussy clenched.

"Umm," She mumbled stalling for time. "I am practically a nun to be honest." She said, trying to keep a straight face and failing.

Seth let out a roar of a laugh.

"I don't believe that for a second but that's OK, hopefully you will tell me later or better yet show me."

He kicked off his grey plimsolls and sat beside her on the bed, handing her the glass.

"Was our encounter on the beach really one of your fondest memories of the Cove, or were you just being polite."

"It really was Lyla," His voice and face took on a serious note, "To be honest you crossed my mind a lot the last couple of years. I wondered what had happened to you. I think I read something about your brother Curtis opening a porn studio a year or two ago. I almost looked you up online then, I am not sure what stopped me."

Now it was her turn to blush.

"I have thought about you too." She replied shyly. "I even have a memento from that day." She reached into her pocket and handed him the stone.

"Is this from the beach? No fucking way." He placed it on his palm, rolling it around slowly.

He placed the stone on the bed between them and leaned over and kissed her. Again it was slow but powerful.

He pulled back and ran his thumb along her bottom lip.

"I have wanted to do that since I seen you outside the elevator. I didn't know my will power was so strong when we went for dinner last week and I didn't make more of a move on you then, hell, I was about to mount you in the back of the cab."

She smiled and sucked his thumb playfully.

"What's stopping you now sailor?"

His thumb further explored her mouth, his gaze was intense, Lyla found herself mesmerized. She felt familiar stirrings between her legs, this time was different though, she had a strong attraction to Seth, if she was really honest with herself she carried feelings for him for years. The other reason the stirring was different this time was because her pussy was still tender from her encounter with Marlon.

She was suddenly pissed off with herself and Clarke, up until now the arrangement that they had to get the app back on track wasn't interfering with her personal life too much, but now that she was dating Seth, it was holding her back. She wondered how she could bring up her pussy situation without deterring him or making him think she was a slut.

He pushed her hair behind her ear and together they laid down side by side on the bed, kissing slowly and passionately. His taste and scent intoxicated her, fanning the flames of desire that were burning in her loins. All her worries were put on hold, she was totally present and in the moment.

His hand teased the hem of her top, Seth ran his fingers along her midriff, giving her goose bumps. He slowly trailed his fingers down the front of her shorts. The pressure against her extra sensitive gash made her recoil.

He stopped kissing her.

"I'm sorry it's just that time of the month, " She lied quickly, feeling her cheeks flush.

"That's OK we can still do other stuff."

She smiled, both relieved and annoyed, she was looking forward to this date for over a week.

"You are so fucking sexy Lyla, I knew it then and I know it now."

Her hands gently squeezed his bicep's, her fuck lust erupted inside of her.

"What kind of other stuff had you in mind?" She teased, licking her lips seductively.

"I want to revisit your body, from top to toe, I can tell by that look in your eyes that you want to revisit mine as well."

All she could do was nod, the heat of the night coupled with her desire was starting to make her sweat, her body was starting to get weak.

He quickly unbuttoned her halter neck, her voluptuous tits popping out.

"Even better than I remember." He moaned as he cupped both of them and pushed them together, kneading them before he began to lick her pink nipple, which instantly became erect.

She tossed her head back and moaned, her hand grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling his mouth deeper on to her. His tongue was like a tornado, swirling all around her areola. She kicked off her flip flops and laid one heel against his lower back. Her pussy was so wet. It was still throbbing, now that she was horny she couldn't decide if she liked it or not.

He removed his hands from her breasts and pulled his polo neck shirt off. His skin was almost red with tan, he placed his face between her jugs and began to leave a path or kisses all the way down to her belly button. Seth licked it slowly around the edge before he French kissed it. Lyla let out a moan, it egged him on. He licked down to the waistline of her shorts, her skin squirming under the sensation. He began to pull them down, they glided slowly over her curvaceous ass, she had to raise her hips off the bed to help him along.

"My God you are so sexy Lyla." He said as he laid beside her legs, his hand snaked down towards her foot and he began to massage it. His other hand rested on the front of her thong.

"Ooh." She moaned.

He lightly kissed the arch of her foot, his tongue drawing a line from her heel to the big toe. He slid it inside and sucked on it.

"Thank fuck I just had them manicured." Lyla thought to herself, out of all the things that she had experienced sexually, her feet were rarely utilized.

Her hand squeezed his bicep, it was rock hard under her touch, she moved it up and ran her fingernails along the back of his shoulder, leaving a white trail on his tanned skin. She moved them down to his armpit, he immediately clammed up as she tickled his fine armpit hair.

"Stop that." He laughed before he resumed licking her feet.

Seth's abdomen was toned and defined without looking like he lived in the gym. Lyla presumed his lifestyle contributed to his physique as her fingers ran down the outside of his torso, light brown hair coated his pecks and stomach. She lovingly stroked the darker line trailing from his navel to below his belt.

He moved closer to her body, they were now lying in the 'top to tail' position, he moved his hips to make himself more available to her. Both of his hands were now massaging her feet.

Lyla had to admit as rubbed his semi through his shorts that she wasn't hating her feet getting some attention. She usually shied away from it if any of her conquests in the past had wanted to go there, but like always with Seth it was different.

She moved the back of her hand against his junk, he moaned gently. She placed her hand against his thigh and slid it up under the leg of his shorts. Her hand instantly became sweaty from his body heat, the hair of his leg slick under her palm. The first part her hand glanced off was his ball sack, it felt soft and warm and sweaty. He moaned louder as she cupped his balls and began to knead them.

He had moved away from her feet and was working up her thighs.

"You have a full sack for me Seth, when's the last time they were emptied."

"Not for a long time," He replied distractedly, licking the back of her kneecap, his hand was rubbing her gash through the lacy material of her black thong. It was throbbing uncomfortably.

Her hand found the shaft of his meaty dick, wrapping her fingers around the base she began to jerk him off, her movements limited by his shorts.

"How about you lose these real quick," She cooed, looking into his eyes.

"You first." He said as he sat up and pulled the thin underwear down her body. "Fucking hell Lyla!"

She groaned inwardly afraid of what he was going to say next, her pussy was still painful but she put it down to Marlon hurting her cervix, she presumed it was internal.

"That's the pussy I remember, looks a little bit more used though."

"Fuck off." She laughed, pushing him away.

"So no fun down there whatsoever?" He had a pleading look upon his face.

"No and it's fucking annoying. I was looking forward to it so much." She ran her hands through her hair, her sex lust practically inflating inside her.

"It's OK its natural." Seth placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Well..." She whispered biting her lip, a sudden thought occurred to her. Her mind was a flame with desire, normal sober Lyla would never in a million years have the courage to suggest it. "I have another hole you can play with."

"Oh yeah," He grinned, rubbing her bottom lip with his thumb. "You always had the prettiest smile."

"Thank you but that's not the hole I meant." Lyla had plastered a scandalized look upon her face.

The realization of what she meant suddenly dawned on him.

"Really?" He asked warily.

"Really." She replied with a nod of her head.

**********************************

He had her move onto her knees with her ass up and her face laying on the bed. He sat behind her naked, his legs spread around her, her holes were face height. He massaged her fleshy ass cheeks, occasionally rubbing her asshole. It seemed to Lyla that he was fascinated with it, like it was a new toy.

"Have you not done butt stuff before?" She asked turning her face to the other side.

"I have rubbed one, that's about it, I am enjoying this view though."

She moved her hand between her legs, she found his meaty rod and began to tug it, the helmet was slick with pre cum. It only exasperated her horniness that she could only feel his hard prick rather that see it, he was semi hard when he moved behind her, the thought of doing stuff to her shitter must have finally tipped him over the edge. She moved the hand back to her mouth and licked her palm, she could taste his saltiness, she cupped her hand and spat on it twice before reaching back and slobbering it all over his cock.

He rubbed her hoop continually now, in a wide circular motion, he applied a little more pressure each time his thumb found her center.

"Fucking spit on it Seth." She moaned cupping her breast with her free hand.

He complied, the fluid made both her holes contract, she felt him move away and grab the ice bucket off the bedside table. He dripped an ice cube inches above her crack, the freezing droplets running down her asshole before sliding on down to her throbbing pussy made her cry out.

"That's it Lyla, fucking scream for me. No one is around to hear us." He then spanked her, his open hand causing a red mark to rise on her ass cheek. The smack sounded like an gun shot in the still night.

He placed the ice cube between his lips and began to move it up and down her crack, starting just about her pooper and dragging it down over her puckered hoop, her taint and then along her pussy lips. He spat the cube onto the floor then pursed his lips and blew on to her moist openings.

Her eyes rolled and toes clenched, the sensation was mind blowing, her skin felt on fire.

He rubbed his middle finger against her backdoor, careful of his fingernails he slowly pushed against her and slid inside of her. She was like a vice against his finger, her muscles clamped down around him.

"That feel OK?" He asked tentatively, anal had always been one of his fantasy's and he didn't want to squander the chance.

"Yes it feels good, just give me a few minutes to relax." She focused on her breathing, sending calming messages to her tush, telling it to co-operate.

He withdrew his finger, spat on it, then re-entered her. They continued like this for a few minutes until she had loosened up enough for two of his fingers.

Lyla still had her hand working his shaft, he seemed to have a never ending supply of pre cum, his ball sack hung low from his body, her fuck lust was ramping up once again, it had never reached this level before.

"If only my cunt wasn't aching," She thought as he pulled out his fingers, she heard him pull open the drawer of the bedside table, a few seconds later she heard the snap of a bottle lid.

"I am going to surprise you now Lyla, tell me if you don't like it and I will stop."

Immediately her curiosity was peaked, she was never in this role in the bedroom, it was always her who decided what to do and how to do it, the fact that she was face down on the bed while he had full access to her ass was a turn on. She knew that she wouldn't allow just anyone to take control in the sack but felt fine under Seth's control.

The freezing cold texture came out of nowhere, she thought he had emptied the ice bucket over her ass, but she felt pressure against her hole before a cold narrow object entered. It was the champagne bottle, he was fucking her ass with the neck.

"Is there enough lube on it?' He asked as he pulled it out slowly and plunged it back in, going all the way up to the shoulder.

She was too caught up in the feeling, it felt perfect moving in and out of her, the coolness of the glass just added to the eroticism. His initiative and daring also stirred her, for once a man could keep up with her.

"Fuck me with it Seth, you dirty bastard." She moaned.

"I told you earlier Lyla, I am not sure I am the man you think I am." He twisted the bottle inside of her, the moans echoing off the cabin made his cock harden so much he feared it would burst.

He continued to fuck her ass with the champagne bottle for, what seemed to Lyla to be several pleasurable hours but in reality was about fifteen minutes. Her hole relaxed around the glass, the sensation she was feeling took fuck lust to the next level.

"I want your cock in me now." She moaned, tentatively rubbing her pussy, even the slightest touch magnified the ache.

He leaned over and kissed her ass cheek."

"Umm.." He stuttered, his lips still on her buttock.

"You do want to fuck me right?" She asked, thrown by his reluctance.

"I just had an idea and I am not sure if you are into it."

Relief coursed through her body. She was petrified that he was turned off by her. Her fuck lust was setting her skeleton on fire, it felt like her skin was ablaze.

"What is it?" She asked, the fact that she had no idea what he was planning made her mouth go dry and her pussy moisten.

"Wait right there," He pushed the bottle back inside of her. "Don't move."

"Hurry." She replied pushing her head and shoulders off the bed, putting herself on all fours.

He ran off with glee, his 7' erection slapping off his thighs as he walked. This was not how she thought her night was going to turn out, she was so relieved that Seth was sexually adventurous as well. If they met again and continued to explore fantasies in the bedroom she may even tell him about her fuck lust.

He came back into the room, something hidden behind his back

"If you could only see what I see," He said breathlessly. "You're fucking amazing Lyla."

"Oh yeah?' She moaned, moving her hips back and forth with the bottle still stuck up her ass.