Lyla Ch. 08: All Hands on Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's behind your back Seth?"

"Feel free to say no." He said looking down at the floor, she found his shyness overwhelmingly cute.

"We're both adults baby, just spit it out."

"Well I seen this video on the internet a few years ago and it was always a fantasy of mine but I never in a million years thought I would ever be in the position to try it."

"OK" She was curious now. "What is it?"

He moved his hand from his back to his front, in it he held the anchor chain art piece from the table.

"You want to fuck me with an anchor." Lyla said, slowly pushing out the bottle and placing it on the floor.

"No, don't be silly." With his other hand he removed the chain and pearls from the plastic stand and they fell loosely in his grip. "I want to fuck you with the chain."

****************************************************

Lyla was momentarily taken aback but her fuck lust quickly surrendered any notion she had of saying no. Now she was on the floor her back resting against the bed, both legs up in the air, her hands supporting her hips. Seth lying on the bed, looked down at her, a giant grin across his face.

"This is so fucking hot Lyla,"

He had already inserted about a third of the chain, it felt surreal at first, the cold sensation, coupled with the texture of the chain and the strand of pearls that intertwined each link felt like nothing she had experienced before, let alone had shoved up her shitter.

The weight of it in her rectum was another factor she had never thought about. Inserting it took a few tries but once it started to slide in it actually felt quite amazing. Seth rubbed the chain he had yet to put insider her against her twat, the coolness helped numb some of the pain.

"This is fucking crazy." She squealed as he pushed in link after link.

It was beginning to coil up inside of her, pressing against her colon. This was high on the kinky scale, even by her standards, but she was enjoying it and even more so because it was with Seth.

She stared at him, his eyes never leaving her ass hole, it was like he was transfixed.

"Pull it out slowly then I want you in me." She whispered, chancing a rub of her gash to alleviate some of the pleasure pressure building in her legs.

He tugged it out, her hoop sliding slowly over every fucking link and bead of pearl, it never had time to fully close around anything as the links just kept coming and coming. She squealed with delight, it felt so good. He toyed with the last few links, pulling them out then pushing them back in again. She thought she would burst there and then. He started to blow cold air on her pussy as he dragged out the end of the chain and tossed it on the floor.

"Fuck me Seth."

He placed a leg on each side of her hips and squatted, Lyla was still leaning against the mattress, her head on the ground. He pointed his throbbing cock down and pushed against her puckered hoop. It opened to receive him easily.

The fact that the man that she had fantasized about for years was not only fucking her but he was now ball deep in her ass was too much for Lyla to bear. Her fuck lust exploded like never before, she began to see balls of lights flashing before her eyes as he began to pound her back door.

"Fucking hell." He said, sweat dripping off his face.

Her shit cunt felt warm and wet, the chain and bottle did a great job of making her loose. Her muscles hugged his prick as he slammed in and out.

He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her frenziedly, she reached over and placed on hand on his bare foot to stabilize her, the small hint of hair on each of his toes felt coarse under her sweaty palm.

"What a fucking man." She thought as she couldn't bear it any longer and began to mash her clit.

"Fuck it up, Seth." She squeaked, the pressure in her loins was overflowing she was going to come and it was going to be cataclysmic.

He continued to go ball deep in her, the skin of her taint tightened with each downward thrust, he let a string of spit fall from his lips and landed right on her piss flaps. While she was rubbing her clit he inserted both of his thumbs and prized apart her gash. It was like a gaping mouth.

"OH FUCKING HELL," She roared as an orgasm ricocheted through her body.

He removed his thumbs and felt her poop chute constrict around his shaft. This sent him over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He gasped as he pulled out and doused her gaping ass hole and bright pink pussy with his nut, spurt after spurt shot from his cock. His toes curled and his own asshole clenched at the force of it.

She moved slightly and the load began to dribble down her back. Lyla moved onto all fours, both her pussy and ass hole pulsating, his jizz was sticky against her orifices'.

"Shower, then I am going to get us back to the marina." He panted as he laid back on the bed," That is if I can walk again."

*****************************************

She fell asleep in his arms, below her waist felt destroyed but as a whole she felt weightless. All the recent shit that had gone in her life floated away. She felt safe lying beside him. He wasn't like anyone she had met before and felt that it was fate that made them reconnect.

He stirred just after sunrise, none of the awkward 'morning after the night' before conversations. They finished off the seafood platter for breakfast, watching the sun rise higher on the water together. For the first time in maybe years she felt content.

He informed her that he had to leave that night to go back for work but he would be in touch, he said it would be easier if she left it to him to message her first. He kissed her on the wooden walkway promising that he wouldn't forget to be in contact.

"How can I forget about the woman who has given me two of the best days of my life." He called as he waved her away.

She floated rather than walked home, walking was painful and she felt like she looked stupid but she didn't care. Halle had messaged her and told her that her first cam show was a success, it was just for some competition winners but once Curtis had the flaws worked out she was hired as a full time exclusive cam girl. She asked Lyla if she should tell Clarke about her after work job, Lyla said she would take care of it and congratulated her.

She reluctantly called Clarke. He picked up on the third ring.

"Lyla I was starting to get worried you were not going to speak to me again."

"I am just ringing to let you know that Halle's cam room test went well and my brother is going to hire her to be exclusive. I just thought you should know in case it leaks in the press."

"A few weeks ago I would have cared a lot more but now that we have the investors and Marlon on our team it seems redundant to drag Holt's step sister into it."

Her face burned. Her stomach dropped.

"About that, I thought I told you but I must have forgotten. She's not his step sister, Halle's his half sister. She told me when we went to the spa."

"Lyla I thought we weren't going to have anymore fucking secrets between us." He snarled.

She held the phone away from her face, her blood boiling.

"Seriously after the shit you told me yesterday, you have some fucking nerve Clarke, I won't be in tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment." She hung up the phone and let out her frustrations with a loud groan. A passing jogger stared at her.

She took a few deep breaths and continued on her walk, she put her phone back in her pants, she felt something hard and small in the corner of her pocket, she pulled it out. It was the stone from the beach that she and Seth had sex.

A huge grin spread across her face, her anger from her phone call evaporated.

Seth had drawn a little anchor on it.