Lyla Ch. 03: Digs Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Halle did you know you were a squirter." Lyla fell back exhausted and covered with Halle's salty discharge. She had only been with one squirter before and she had not came half as much.

"No," she replied excitedly,"That was the best experience of my fucking life."

"Yup, was pretty great. I didn't know what to expect when we started but it sure wasn't that." Lyla replied weakly. " Shower time and then we are ordering room service. I am starving."

"Thank you so much for yesterday Lyla, I really don't know what to say." Halle said as they walked to the lobby towards the taxi rank.

"You don't have to say anything, I had lots of fun too. Don't worry it can be our little secret, if you need help or advice you have my number. I am here if you ever need me OK."

"Thanks so much Lyla, you have no idea how much that means to me." She said as got in a cab. "See you Monday."

She dialed Clarke as her own taxi drove away.

"How did it go? She tell you anything about Holt?" He asked, skipping any greetings.

"It went really well and no she did not." She decided to keep the fact that Halle was his half sister quiet until she figured out what it meant, "Any developments on your part?"

"Yes actually, just had a call from a developer I used to work with years ago, says Holt called him asking for advise on an app he was developing. Seems there is a part he just can't figure out. My friend recognized my code and said he would call me to see what was going on. I told him what I could, I have a meeting with him tomorrow, going to try and get him to come work for me."

"That's good, please don't say I have to come with you I am fucking exhausted."

"Ha, no you can have the rest of the weekend off. After I meet with him, Cassie and I are going to Mr. Howe's for brunch, we have potential overseas investors coming and we are going to decide on how to work it best."

"Sounds nice. See you Monday then."

She hung up, desperate for a shower and a lazy day in front of the T.V, she hoped Sunni would be in a better mood. Her cell phone binged. It was a text from Halle,

"I cannot believe it, have you seen the article on line. It's crazy." Lyla clicked the link. As the screen began to load she wondered what take out she wanted to get for dinner. Her attention was quickly drawn back to her phone as she seen a picture of Halle underneath the captions.

"Bentley Inc's new star employee." Followed by a fluff piece of an article. She knew exactly what Clarke was doing. He just threw a public punch in the fight with Holt.

12