Taken Back Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go gather your things please." Cain and Abel made their way to the house and Clyde looked to Samson.

"You too son. Make sure to pack enough clothes and maybe some stationary, you can write your mother letters while you're gone."

"I don't want to go!" Samson crossed his arms over his chest and locked his knees. Lyndsay could see fists clench and she leaned over, wrapping her son in her arms.

"Please do as your father says, I really need you to be a good boy and obey." Samson turned to his mother, a dark scowl on his face.

"So that's it? You're suddenly okay with all this?" Emily's eyes went wide at his outburst but it was Lyndsay who grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

"Your father knows what is best for you, and I need you to do as you're told. I need you to focus on school and obey your elders, can you do that for me?" Samson's eyes began to fill up with tears but he inhaled sharply and nodded. Lyndsay fought back her own tears as she gave him one last hug.

"Don't give up baby," she whispered. He pulled away, catching her eye to let her know he understood. He didn't glance back as he stormed his way into the house. Clyde pulled Lyndsay into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I know this will be hard on the both of you, but I am pleased to hear your support."

"You are my husband and I trust you to make the choices that are right for our family," She hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest so that he would not see the look on her face. Together the four of them walked back to the house and Lyndsay watched as they loaded in their bags. Emily embraced her, arms wrapping around tightly; almost shaking.

"I will do everything in my power to keep him safe." Emily whispered.Despite not having actually married Michael, Dale had decided he would marry her off to one of his other sons. Lyndsay felt a sharp pain in her chest as she watched her sister and son climb into the car. He stared out the window at her and she hugged herself tightly to prevent herself from running after him. The last thing Samson needed was for Clyde to kill her in front of him.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Clyde gave Abigail a long strong hug.

"I am sorry for the loss of your son and his wife. I am grateful for everything you have done here." Abigail smiled and climbed into her car. Lyndsay felt her heart breaking as she watched them drive away, unsure if she'd ever see Samson or Emily again.