All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 17'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
...................

if they dont have sex in the next chapter it will be a miracle.

how can they stand it.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
...................

if they dont have sex in the next chapter it will be a miracle.

how can they stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay

The story is good but there are two things annoying me:

1. 17 chapters and still no sex

2. Tle usage of language. Just TOO MUCH petting and patting. "Oh my little Lynn" "your little waist". "Sweetheart" or "darling" after everything they say to eachother.

So unrealistic, too sweet and hella annoying.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Keep building...

I like the way this story is going; however, I know at some point you will have to get to the part where they come together sexually. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

Why your chapters so short? This is my favorite story right now. PLEASE. Update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with the comment about the usage of language. I think the whole fawning over each other is unrealistic like "Oh i love the way you do this..." or the bit where he sucked her elbow and she was like "It's nice to be noticed. No one has ever sucked my elbow before...Lei", it just sounds a bit unrealistic. But otherwise, I'm enjoying the story, I think it's a good read even though I find myself skimming over the dialogue sometimes when it's too adulatory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous