All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 36'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the story and I love that she's learning to be independent and free both sexually and not. But I just feel like it's getting to a point where the only thing they do is have sex. It's like the story went from him teaching her to be comfortable with herself to just the story is only about them having sex with other tidbits of random things.

mich80newmich80newover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback

Hey anon, I appreciate all the feedback I recieve on this story.

It helps me create a better story.

I have a clear plot in my head for the next scenes that will unfold, but you have given me useful feedback.

The relationship between these two is steamy but I think the most important piece that I need to focus on is how this love makes Lynne and even Leif better people.

I try to do that with this story, but sometimes I feel like the reader will be bored on literotica if you don't let them have a peek at the steamy hookups.

But your feedback is noted and will be considered in the next update.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

This was really good! Can't wait to see What happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kinky is good

I hope its just between them, they're sooo sweeet and cayute! Since they're into kinky, after the wedding, will we get to see Lynn strap-on fuck Leif? That will be so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous