Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby," she panted softly, and she moved free of his grasp and lifted her shirt.

She looked down, and she saw herself topless on the laptop camera.

She threw her head back and giggled.

"That things not on is it?" asked Leif, pointing at her laptop webcam.

"Hell no, I'd die of embarrassment if it were on," said Lynne with a grin.

"That's the only thing, you must never show my sweet body to anyone else, do you understand," he murmured huskily, swatting her ass hard through the slat.

"Ouch! Yeah, I understand. I know that I wouldn't be a good wifey if I did that. And you better not show your fucking sexy body to anyone else either," she said with a sweet giggle.

"I would never do that darlin'. I'm all yours. Didn't tell you to take your shirt off either. It's naughty, you need to learn to listen, you're gonna be punished if you don't listen sugar, when you become my wife," he added kissing the nape of her neck.

"I'm sorry baby. I try to be good, but I just end up being naughty, punish me Leify," she purred softly, and she took his hands and cupped her breasts with them.

"Oh yeah, you do. I'll teach you how to be real good in a few short months. You'll learn all about it," he murmured gently massaging her breasts in his hands.

"I want to be so good," she whispered.

Seeing the image his pale fingers on the laptop camera, caressing her soft, beige skin, and caressing those mocha nipples aroused his cock so much he felt sticky pre-cum on the crotch of his boxer shorts.

He kissed down the column of her throat, and put his hot mouth up to her nipple.

"I love you," he whispered, gently circling the other nipple with a thumb.

Lynne wanted his mouth on her breast so much, he looked up into her eyes and saw a tear in the corner of her eye.

She was so sensitive in her emotions, the kind of woman a man dreamed of being able to love raunchily for the very first time.

She pulled his face down roughly to her breasts and Leif chuckled with delight.

She purred softly when he took her lovely, thick nipple into her lips, then she groaned loudly when he increased the suction.

"I love you too!" she cried loudly.

He knew actions spoke louder than words, so he turned her around.

"You teased me with these panties, so you'll come wearing them right now," he murmured.

He loved those fucking ikea stools that he'd bought her, but not for their decorative appeal. He turned the stool so that the seat was pointed downwards, and Lynne needed to quickly use her legs on the side of the stool and prop her hands up against their breakfast bar to keep from falling. The slats were so wide under the stool, he could eat her pussy without her moving her ass from the stool.

Leif knelt behind her on the stool. Then he gripped her around her tiny waist with one hand, and held her panties to the side with the other.

He angled the stool a little further so it was barely supporting her.

This would give her the feeling of virtual weightlessness, and she needed to trust him, and depend on him not to drop her.

He wouldn't drop her, and she needed to learn to trust him, if she would be properly fucked in a few weeks. Trusting him, not to hurt her in a bad way, even as he loved her in a coarse and rough manner would yield dividends of pleasure and even deeper love for them to share, sexually and emotionally, bond them even closer.

"No...no...no, I'm going to fall!" she moaned as he licked her gently, crosswise over her pussy lips.

"I'm not gonna let you fall baby. You're marrying me in May right? Two months form now. Don't you trust me," he murmured between kisses to her pussy.

"Yes, but I don't like this, I think I'm going to fall!" she whimpered, and then she moaned loudly as he gently licked over her anus with his tongue.

He gently kissed and sucked her anus. He knew that Lynne was already

lubricating, she was so slick he saw it running down the crease of her thigh near her ass.

Lynne groaned loudly as he teased her anus with his loving tongue.

"You need to learn to trust your man darlin'. It hurts me when you don't trust me. Every time you don't trust me, it hurts my feelings, even though I'm a tough guy, because I love you so much. If you're gonna be my wife, you need to trust me. You don't want to hurt your man, do you?" he asked.

He kept covering her pussy with light, soft kisses through her panties.

"No baby, I don't want to hurt you, I trust you....oh god, Leify I trust you so much! I trust you more than anything!" she moaned as he teased her by licking crosswise over her lips.

Leif chuckled! This little game he was playing, he hoped it helped her learn to trust him, and not back away when he gave it to her hard on the honeymoon, but, he also was pretty sure that her complicit admission of trusting him so much was due to the pleasure he gave her pussy.

She was practically babbling with her joy. He loved her so much.

He held her with one hand around her waist, supporting her, her ass on the stool, while she gripped the bar for dear life.

He lifted one of her legs in the air, and gripped her under her thigh, so his sweetie needed to trust him more.

He couldn't see her face, but he bet she looked startled. He wished he could see her face. He'd never let her fall! She needed to trust him.

Lifting her leg like that exposed her tender pussy and those coarse exotic hairs that he loved.

She was so creamy with wetness!

He couldn't wait to taste anymore, and he pointed out his tongue boldly, pressing it within his Lynne and tasting her folds.

Leif groaned at the sheer sweetness of her. The more he tasted her unique and tasty flavor, the more he craved it. While he moaned sweetly as though he was filing his sweet tooth, Lynne cried out loudly with pleasure.

Her nervousness, coupled with his teasing had her pussy and clit so swollen when he flattened his tongue on her vulva, then licked upwards over her juicy pussy lips from behind and towards her clit, she jumped backwards, and he knew it was because she was so hot for him, her clit was swollen and sore!

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry! So hot for me you clit is sore?" he asked indulgently.

At times like this, he was sorry they weren't married yet. A few short months. It seemed so much more appropriate to say, husband is sorry. He never thought thinking of him, as her husband, would make him hot, but his dick throbbed. He couldn't wait to call himself that, and make her call him that, when he was inside her.

"Yeah baby, be gentle with it," she panted softly.

He loved his Lynne so much!

He knew how to please her clit indirectly so it didn't cause her pain. He licked over her fleshy pussy lips, and the coarse hairs near her clitoris.

Lynne started to moan softly under her breath.

It was a sweet, tortured moan that begged for release.

He kissed her tender lips near her clitoris, and then he took the lips one at a time, gently between his lips, sensuously sucking them, then running his tongue sideways between each lip and clitoral hood, over and over again.

Finally, when she started wriggling her ass towards his face so much, he needed to hold her tighter so as not to drop her, he knew she was ready for clit stimulation.

She was so eager for it, she took one of her supporting hands off of the bar, and lifted her wet panty leg, pulling it over to the side.

He licked over her throbbing clit, and Lynne let out a sweet, satisfying mewl that made his heart, and his dick ache with love.

He held onto her wet thigh, to lift her left leg up further, and his thumb got wedged between her panties and her ass and lightly penetrated her anus by accident.

He'd never been interested in penetrating a woman's anus with anything before, but the furrow of her ass was intoxicatingly tight and hot. It felt secret, intimate and naughty, but he also didn't mean to push her boundaries.

The thumb up her ass was an accident, and he hoped it didn't scare her!

"Leify! Mmmm, baby," she whimpered.

He wasn't sure if it was a good whimper or a bad whimper.

"I'm so sorry baby, it was a mistake, I lost my grip," he offered sweetly, quickly removing his thumb, then sucking it greedily for the taste of the deep furrow of her ass. The secret places of her ass were sweet and musky, just like the surface areas around her anus that he already knew.

"Baby I liked it!" she managed to squeak out softly, as though she was embarrassed that she liked his thumb in her ass.

"I want to give you everything you like baby, if you like my thumb in your ass, nothing to be ashamed of," he added sweetly.

He sucked his thumb, the thumb that had been penetrating her tasty little ass, so that it was lubed, and the tip of his thumb would fit in easier than it had before.

Then he grabbed her thigh lifted it high in the air, exposing her ass and her pussy.

Then, licking over her clit from behind, in sweet, broad circles, he also held her tightly by the waist as he penetrated her ass gently with the tip of his thumb.

It was hot, dry, with tender, sensitive ridges, and feeling her tender asshole quivering with pleasure around his thumb made him want to love and protect her more. He couldn't imagine how each primal, and physical thing they explored made him love her more.

"Ugh!" cried out Lynne.

It was a sweet cry of utter surrender and satisfaction.

He licked back and forth, back and forth over her clit from behind, so firmly and thoroughly that he wriggled it, feeling it swell with each motion of his tongue.

Lynne cried out loudly-

"Leif...baby, I love you!" and he felt her pussy spasming under his tongue. Her anus was so tight, her sharp anal contractions at orgasm forced out his thumb tip.

All the tight, sweet spots on Lynne's body fascinated him. Mercy!

She let out a few more deep satisfied moans, and she panted over, and over again, and Leif courteously rocked the angle of the stool back so that it supported her.

"Oh my, that was so intense Leify. Shit! The tip of your thumb in my ass felt

so good. It was an accident, but I liked it. I felt like, I belonged to you, and you couldn't get enough, so much that your fingers went everywhere, even places where they shouldn't, like up my ass. Damn, I never thought about anything going up the ass before you did that. I always thought it seemed painful. But, your thumb inside my ass, felt so private. Up the ass seems like a spot where a husband's fingers shouldn't go, it just seems kinky, and forbidden, and that makes me want to save that spot for after the wedding. I wanna share my whole self with you Leify," she murmured dreamily.

Her murmur sounded like she was both enamored with the new sensation sensually, and his accidental thumb penetration had awaked new feelings of love and closeness within her.

Yes! Just what he'd dreamed of when he asked her to teach him all about love. Even in the most raunchiest of things, they were sweet acts of love between the two of them.

"Sure sweetie, I'd be glad to tickle your ass with my thumb if you like. Maybe do it when you ride me and stuff. We can wait until we get married and I'll do it whenever you want then, just ask. Never be shy to share what you like. It was an accident, but a happy one. Just glad you're not scared of me darlin'. I was so nervous that you'd be scared after my hand slipped But you not getting afraid, it shows me you trust me. Lynne, I cherish the trust that's growing between us," said Leif with a soft smile.

He swallowed. He stood behind her, looking at the view of Lynne from behind, looking disheveled and naughty, the panties twisted on her juicy ass to allow him access to her pussy. No one knew what a sweet little freak she was but him!

Her hair in that messy little pony tail, school teacher glasses askew. The view of her was so sweet on the laptop camera, he chuckled. But even as cute, and innocent, and as overwhelmed as she looked, he couldn't let her rest yet.

His cock ached.

He swallowed.

He wouldn't be able to penetrate her through both the stool, and the panties.

He gently stroked her cheek with his finger, and brushed his erection up to her thigh, through his jeans.

"I'm not done with you yet, young lady. Take off your panties," he purred softly.

Lynne giggled, and quickly slipped off her panties, throwing them down to the floor.

He knew she loved their games by now. Loving, patient teacher, and tender, naïve student. It wasn't that far off from the truth.

Leif swallowed, and unzipped his jeans, and let them fall to the floor.

Lynne looked at him sexily on the camera.

"Well, I would hope not baby, I was hoping you saved my biggest treat for last," she added with a sweet smile.

Leif groaned, and gripped her around her waist.

When she talked to him like that, it was getting increasingly difficult to quell the desire to be rougher. His balls ached!

But he fought the urge, gently wriggling his cockhead close to the moist heat of her pussy. He groaned in satisfaction, then he felt Lynne leaning back on the stool, moving her hips in these sweet, sultry gyrations, pulling his cock deeper, and deeper into her tight pussy, still at her own, maddeningly, moderate pace.

"So thick, and good!" she purred sweetly.

Leif nibbled his lips.

She loved to ride his cock, so he held her gently by the waist, loving the feeling of her steamy folds growing wetter and juicer as her body responded naturally to the pleasure his dick provided.

Now it was Lynne who rocked the stool upwards gently. She figured out that if she rocked it upwards, his dick would apply marvelous pleasure to her g-spot.

He held her gently around her waist to secure her.

Now she put her feet on the edge of the stool and rock backwards into his dick earnestly, back and forth up and down.

The motions were not as rough and fast as he would use, but feeling as though he still couldn't have all of her, until she was legally his made his cock ache with fierce longing.

Sure he could have bent the stool over at an almost ninety degree angle and thrusted into her hard and rough and satisfied the appetite of his dick, but it would have eroded their trust.

He pulled her hair back by that cute ponytail roughly.

"Do you know how much I love you!" he panted, biting her ear roughly.

"Yes baby," she moaned softly.

"Then say it!" he cried out to her.

"More than anything!" she moaned with sexual joy.

His stomach was beaded with sweat, as he tried to resist the temptation to get rough and nasty.

Biting her ear roughly was the only roughness he would allow himself for now.

When the rough biting became too much for her she giggled and wriggled her ear away, then groaning with pleasure at the feeling of his dick.

The wriggling, the giggling, the moaning, her perky tits bouncing on the laptop camera, it was all too much for Leif to stand, his dick ached with pleasure and the hot, full feeling of his sticky cum.

He held her gently by the waist and allowed himself a few, sweet, greedy thrusts, deep in Lynne's pussy.

Each thrust elicited a loud whimper while her eyes grew larger with pleasure.

It was heaven, and he squeezed her tight so she couldn't get away, groaning loudly with satisfaction as his come splattered deeply into her tight heat.

He was spent, and he buried his nose in the sweet smell of her coconut shampoo, holding her tightly.

"I love you so much Lynney," he panted in her hair.

"I love you too, love to belong to you baby," she murmured sweetly.

"You don't....you don't quite belong to me yet. You're not sharing everything, but you'll see. When we make love, and the whole time you let me love you like those last few strokes, then you're sharing all your body with me, and you really can say you belong to me. When I'm your husband, and you let me love that body hard through the night, then you'll really belong to me. Won't that be nice?" he added sweetly, his nose in her hair.

Lynne looked at him angelically and nodded.

God that tender thing was in for the ride of her life pretty soon, and he didn't think he'd ever tire of her sweet, innocent ways, especially after he taught her about a good fucking!

A few minutes to catch their breaths, and then he took a napkin from the kitchen bar and had her push out while he watched all his hot come drip out of her, and cleaned her up, an after sex ritual between them that he loved.

***

Later on that evening, they were cuddling peacefully. Leif actually thought Lynne was asleep, and he was spooning her gently, rubbing her stomach.

"Baby are you awake?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah sweetness, I'm awake," he added softly into her rollers.

"Have you ever...did you ever do with anyone else what you did with me today? I mean, with your thumb, in my ass?" asked Lynne softly.

"Hell no sweetie. I told you it was an accident. I've never done that with anyone else," said Leif.

"I liked it so much. It's one of those things...I...well if you'd like to do that more after our wedding I think it could be neat, and bring us closer. You never...you never stuck your cock in anyone back there have you?" asked Lynne huskily.

He heard something in her husky, sexy accent he never heard before.

Jealousy.

He was so glad he could be honest and let her know he hadn't had anal sex with another woman!

"No Lynney. Never done it with anyone else. I promise baby. My thumb was an accident, and sticking your cock back there on someone is not the kind of thing that is an accident, that'll get you a black eye, with some strange woman," said Leif with a small chuckle.

"You don't have to make fun of me Leif. I know I don't have a lot of experience sexually besides you, but I was only just asking," said Lynne softly.

"Baby doll, I wasn't trying to make fun of you. I promise. I think your questions about this are real cute," he added kissing the inside of her palm.

"Well, can I ask you another question?" asked Lynne.

"Lynney, ask me anything you want. Nothing is off limits. You know that too," he said into her palm. The skin on her hand was so soft.

"Baby have you ever, do you ever think about, do you ever want to-" Lynne was stammering.

She wasn't a stammering type of person, but whatever she wanted to ask him made her shy and nervous. Adorable.

"Don't be shy Lynney, I'll never judge you baby," said Leif patiently.

"Have you ever wanted to do that? I mean, anal sex? Do you like, think of it? Ever," she asked.

Leif's cock started to harden. Damn it, it was crazy how sexy and shy she could be by equal measure! Her curiosity had been stoked by the pleasure of his accidental thumb invasion, and she was now curious about the pleasure that anal penetration could provide, but she was shy, and she felt dirty for asking him. He could understand that with her cloistered, churchy upbringing.

But Lynne was damn hot! Such a freaky little goddess and he felt lucky to be marrying her. His former lovers had just not been as curious as this beautiful woman he was spooning, and he knew it was because they didn't love him. Good emotional love made a woman like Lynne very sexually curious! It was delightful to Leif.

"To be honest Lynney, I hadn't thought of it. I mean, I'm a man, and, well, you've got one nice, warm and wet hole that I love to explore. Men are born to crave their women's pussies. And I'm telling you that, I don't think anything on earth can feel as good as your pussy. The texture. The moisture, that heat is just, oh god Lynney I'm getting hard again just talking about how marvelous your pussy is. There's just really not one way to describe it to you," said Leif.

"Okay, Okay, I understand, it makes sense, I mean, the pussy is the way nature intended," said Lynne softly.