Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Lynne suddenly felt out of place. She remembered, being happy that they wore uniforms at her elite private school. She also clearly remembered wearing one set of clothes out of the house to hang out with friends after school, the parentally approved clothes, and as soon as she could going to a bathroom to change out of her clothes, into clothes that looked like ones that a normal adolescent girl would wear.

Lynne wanted to find her own skin again, and she suddenly felt awkward in these clothes, that did not represent the woman whom she felt she was now.

"I....Leif, can we go home now," said Lynne.

"We just got here Lynney. And I've got tickets enough for at least five more rides. Why don't we at least ride out the tickets so we don't waste our money. You want, you want to ride on the Ferris wheel four more times, you loved the Ferris wheel. And we can kiss more. You liked that too, right?" he asked indulgently.

He was so patient with her, and pampered her in ways she wasn't used to before, and she felt like it would be okay to tell him what she was feeling.

"Leif I feel....I don't know, I hated these churchy ass clothes I used to have to wear all the time for my folks. And I wanted to impress them today, and it didn't do any good, and I just want to feel normal in my jeans and t-shirt. I don't want to look like a church girl. I think that was why that couple was staring at me, I look all dressed up and odd, and especially at a Theme park," said Lynne.

"Ah, that's what this is about? Well, what if I got you a nice fair t-shirt, and a cute little pair of jeans or something in the shop up ahead, and take you some place so you can change Lynney? You need a souvenir for a trip like this anyway, this is the first day of your real life," he added lovingly.

And with that, he was off, in the store, helping her find a cute t-shirt, a pair of pants, he even bought her a cute pair of canvas sneakers, and a t-shirt for himself to change into.

She hadn't wanted him to spend so much money on her. In fact, she was telling him so they could go home, because she was embarrassed looking out of place. But Leif insisted that it was nonsense. He wanted his woman to have a lot of fun today, and if having a new pair of Jeans and T-shirt and getting to change out of those stifling ass clothes would make the day more fun for her, it was a small price to pay.

He actually delighted a little bit to be helping Lynne choose her clothes. They found her a cute, black baby doll tshirt with the words Brooklyn on the front in white and gray letters, a cute pair of acid washed black jeans, and grey deck shoes.

"Now to just find you some place to change," said Leif.

They walked around the Fair until they found a woman's bathroom stall. But the stall was at the end of a long hallway, and you had to turn down yet another corner.

"I'm not sending you back there alone! I might never see you again," said Leif protectively.

He held her hand and walked around the corner with her.

"Eww, looks gross," said Lynne.

Leif chuckled.

Lynne opened the door and realized that there was only one bathroom stall.

"It's only one stall. I'm glad, because I don't want to go in there by myself. It looks sketchy," whispered Lynne.

"Oh hell no, you aren't going in there by yourself, you wouldn't anyway, I'd just tell the other chicks to wait, I was going to watch after you and make sure you were safe," said Leif with a masculine bluster.

But once they saw it was one stall, Lynne turned on the light, looked around to make sure no one as standing nearby and ushered Leif inside.

Lynne started to slowly peel out of her clothes. She took off her shirt first, then her skirt. She happily flung off her bra, and stuffed it into the shopping bag. She hated bras avoiding them whenever she could, when she wore casual clothes. Lynne pulled the tight t-shirt over her body, pulled her hair out of her ponytail and shook it loose, combed through it with her fingers.

Leif handed her the new canvas sneakers, and she took of her opaque tights and boots one at a time, and replaced them with the canvas tennis shoes so her feet didn't touch the dirty floor.

That amused Leif, and he chuckled.

"What the floor is icky and gross!" she said.

"I'm not saying it's not icky and gross. You're just so damn cute Lynne, and I love you so very much," he added, tickling her chin dimple with a loving finger.

Her chin dimple always stuck out when she screwed her face up and frowned.

"You're damn cute yourself...and I love you too! Thank you, thanks for...getting me something to change in so I didn't feel so awkward. I used to change out of my clothes into stuff that was less embarrassing when I'd go out with my friends. Some church girl I was, huh, already then, I was on the wrong path," snorted Lynne with laughter.

"Lynney, I think you were just fine, my precious sweetheart, I do. If I could baby, I'd rewind time and follow behind you with a good change of clothes every time you felt weird and awkward growing up. I'd be like your fucking talisman with hipster clothes from the vintage store in a paper bag. You missed so much shit, that is so apparent to me, but I love making it up with you. It's damn fun for me! Oh god, I used to think that, women were boring once you talked to them after being with them physically, but with you, the emotional shit we share. The wonder in your eyes. Shit, you make everything new for me Lynney! You're the girl I was needing my whole life to teach me about tenderness, and kindness, and treating a woman like his special princess. Do you know what it does for the male part of my ego, when you look at me, like you look at me like now, like I'm some kind of damn hero? You have absolutely no fucking idea what a man it makes me feel like and how good it makes me feel, to have such an impact on you in my body and soul," he added tenderly kissing her forehead.

She didn't know, she didn't have any idea, but she was figuring it must feel a lot like it felt to be doted on, to have a man who loved her so much he'd drop everything and buy her a new outfit so she didn't feel like a dweeb. Who'd carry her when she was a mess and crying, lovingly down her parents drive way until he could figure out what was wrong and how to best soothe her. It must feel a lot like how it felt to have a handsome, gentle, kind husband to be who stood up for her when she needed it, then took her on a fun Ferry ride filling her stomach with cocoa, and spoiled her rotten, then surprised her with a trip to a Fair, then kissed her on the Ferris wheel so she would get to learn what it felt like to make out on a Theme park ride, just the way millions of other young women already knew, growing up.

Yeah. That must be exactly how it felt. And she was standing there, wearing only her new Brooklyn t-shirt, those grey canvas sneakers, and her black panties. She hadn't put on the new gray jeans he bought her yet. She looked around in the seedy dark bathroom they were standing in, and she swallowed. It was dirty in the bathroom, but somehow it enhanced the feeling that was staring to tremor deep in the pit of her belly, where the arousal for Leif always started, the butterflies, and then traveling straight through the core of her womanhood.

He was a real man, and she should make him feel like one right now!

"God Leif, you are such a good man, and I can't wait until you're my husband, I'll be your special girl, and you can have me whenever you want, as often as you like, and do what you want to me with your body, and treat me like your little toy, there only to please you. That's the way a real woman loves her real man, and that's what I want to give to you," she panted close to his lips.

He traced her lips sweetly with his thumb.

"That's cute Lynney, it's adorable. Yeah, you'll be my love toy baby, give me that sweet body in all kinds of rough and nasty ways huh? Make me feel so good, and in return, I'll make you feel that way too, and plus keep you so safe and loved just like always, like right now," he added with a grin.

She wanted to make him so happy he'd chosen her! He'd made her so happy today, she'd chosen him, he stuck by her emotionally, and she wanted to show her gratitude. At home, when he was sweet to her, she'd show her gratitude by filling his belly with treats she cooked, and letting him fill up her belly with his fat cock.

And he acted like he understood that she loved serving him because she was grateful for him. But, she had the urge to serve him right now, and didn't care that they were in the middle of the Fair, in a crusty ass bathroom!

But still, that floor was dirty as hell!

She pulled Leif towards her by the belt loops of his khaki pants, kissing him feverishly.

She still felt a hint of nervousness whenever she'd initiate greedy passion, and she had to keep reminding herself, what she'd known before Leif, and sexual aggression being unladylike was not normal.

Normal men were not threatened by passion and lust displayed by a woman who loved them!

Normal men adored and encouraged this behavior on the behalf of their curious wives and girlfriends.

Leif grunted with delight and cupped her buttocks, allowing her to lead the kiss while he groaned and played with her ears, and hair, and teasingly swiped her own greedy tongue with his own. It was a thrill to feel how much he wanted her, soon after they were kissing, she felt his beautiful cock harden against her own belly! She wanted to play with that dick right now!

She played with his own chest through that silk shirt, and even under his undershirt, she could feel his nipples getting hard, and that fast, his thick, proud erection poking up to her stomach, and he started to thrust, gently against her while they were kissing, letting her feel the heft of his cock.

She tangled her fingers in his dreadlocks, pushing him up to the wall.

Leif started panting with pleasure.

"If we were married, by now, Lynney, I'm just warning you...if you kissed me like that in a seedy bathroom, you'd already be on your knees, getting pounded roughly, by your hubby's loving cock in that tight, tight pussy of yours. I half think that's what you want anyway, right now, but we waited this long, we might as well wait. I love when you want me, the way I want you. Like an animal. It's so beautiful baby. You're learning to want me to fuck your pretty pussy, I can tell you're changing Lynne, getting less scared of your husband to be, and my cock. Oh will you be in for a treat in a month, now, won't you lovely?" he added huskily in her ear.

He tangled his fingers tightly in her hair with one hand and caressed her cheek as though she was precious silk with the other hand.

"I can grab your hair as gently, or as roughly as you need, when you're my wife. I can....I can give you my cock as gently, or as roughly as you need. I can pin you down as gently, or as roughly as you need. Even my sweet, good little wifey will like it rough sometimes, I can tell you're a little firecracker. I already know how hot you are for me baby, and your man loves it," he added, tracing her lips gently with his fingers.

His blue eyes were narrow, and he looked at her with so much lust in his eyes, Lynne felt intimidated and looked away from his smoldering eyes. He swallowed, pulled her chin back into his gaze.

He was already fucking her with his eyes, the way he started into her own eyes.

"Don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you when you're my wife...now that you want it a little harder, my rough cock will make that pussy feel real good darlin' I promise you. It won't hurt baby, at least not in a bad way, because now you're starting to want that hard sexing, and you'll enjoy it so much," he added huskily, gently stroking her chin dimple.

Then he kissed and sucked her chin dimple tenderly.

Lynne was tingly and achy now. Oh how she swooned for him, with his erotic word play! She felt a little dizzy, and she wished she hadn't insisted so much on them waiting to engage in something a little rougher. In the pit of her stomach, as sweet as he'd been with her today, she felt like she wanted her fucking now, and her mind burned with the images that she'd already written in her journal about Leif loving her roughly, and savagely.

She only felt a little glad that they were waiting, because, she did like when he made her call him husband while he ravaged her, in the sexy stories she created in her journal! So, maybe she did need to be a good girl a little while longer. He knew just what he was doing. Just like when she was scared of sex, he teased her until he broke her of that fear and she was wanton, horny, and desperate to try intercourse. Now, that loving man would get her to crave, and not fear fucking, in that same skillful way. This was why she worshiped Leif!

But as she stood there, in her t-shirt, her black panties and those canvass deck shoes, she was glad she was wearing black panties, because her crotch was soaking wet now, at the way he teased, and tantalized her. How he was equal parts erotic, tender, loving, and vulgar all at the same time. How could she be such a lucky woman?

She felt so aroused for him, she was embarrassed and she tried to pull the t-shirt down over her panties, to cover up her wetness.

"Jesus, you are so fucking adorable! It makes you wet huh? You think you can cover up your cute panties and hide the wetness from your man? I don't have to see the wetness, to know you're horny, baby I can just smell those sweet juices flowing. I know your body baby, I've been learning the way your juices smell so well over the past five months. I know how your scent changes when you get excited in your pussy. It gets so sweet, and lovely, and musky. Imagining being my little sex toy while I'm greedy with you, and have you rougher than ever before makes that kitty wet. I don't like for you to be embarrassed by your physical urges. You love your man, and I love you, and that's quite natural. It is normal for a woman who loves a man, the way that you love me, to crave to be led by him, be submissive to him, and be fucked by him. What you are feeling are the normal ways that a wife loves a husband she adores. And it makes me dizzy with pleasure just thinking about it...finally being allowed to fuck the woman I love, when I've been waiting so long, after I do the right thing, and marry her. So what are we going to do about those wet panties huh? Because you're a good girl, and you know, and I know that fucking is something that I want to save for when you're legally mine. Then I can finish womaning you up, but in the meantime, I won't be cruel, so how do you want your man to take care of those soaking wet panties?" he added erotically.

Lynne stammered. He could see right through her, and she felt equal parts intimidated, embarrassed, and adored.

"I...I...I...." She wasn't the stutterer in this relationship, it was Leif, but he'd caught her so much off guard with his sexy reading of her desires.

"Shhh, now just calm down now. What do you want your man to do about those sweet, soaking wet panties Lynney? We can take care of them however you want, except for fucking. I know you want to save that for the honeymoon, but you need to make a decision, because they are so wet, that I'd be a cruel man if I just told you to wipe it down with some toilet paper and let's get on a ride. I know you want to be paid attention to, you cute, freaky little thing," he added, playfully sucking her lower lip.

Lynne did feel helpless with her arousal, but with his cock sticking out so proudly in his kahki pants, he looked like he needed help, and relieving too, and her playful, competitive spirit caused her to arch her eyebrows at him, and murmur sensually-

"You need some attention paid to that sexy dick,"

And Lynne turned away from him and started getting reams, and reams of paper towels off of the roll.

"What they hell are you doing Lynney?" cried Leif with an amused masculine chuckle.

Then he really started laughing when she spread the bunches of paper towels on the floor in front of his feet, then crouched down before him on her knees, on the toilet paper.

"Learning how to be your sex toy. Learning how to serve you and make you feel passion and pleasure so you can understand the rapture you make my heart feel. When you're kind and caring to me, like you are today," she murmured sweetly.

She unbuckled his brown pant's buckle and slipped her finger over his pants button, unbuttoning it, and sliding his kahki pants down to the floor, as she kissed over his thighs and knees.

"Lynney!" he murmured hoarsely.

She nuzzled up to his cock, through his tight blue boxer briefs.

Then she reached in the hole.

"Damn I love this sexy dick of yours. I love to handle it. Touch it. Kiss it," she panted sexily over the head.

Now, her man, who not long ago had her trembling in her panties and covering up her own wetness was now backed helplessly up against the handicapped stall railing, his nostrils flared with pleasure.

Leif groaned at feeling her breath on his head, and he tangled his fingers in her hair a little roughly, staring down into her eyes with his own blue ones, his eyes so narrow with lust she could barely see the whites of his eyes.

"Don't tease my dick Lynney, I'm trying to be patient and loving!" he added and he clenched his teeth with pleasure.

Lynne cupped his buttocks, and he'd tightened his ass, the way he always did when he had the sweet urge to loose control already, so early in their oral encounter.

"It's not teasing it, it's worshiping it baby," she moaned huskily against the head, taking the smooth, sexy skin into her mouth.

She loved the taste of his cock, and the sweet, manly smell of his soap, and the smell of the scent skin along his shaft.

She tightened her lips around his cock and groaned, lovingly tracing erotic circles around the shaft with her tongue and feeling that pleasure in her pussy, worshiping his cock, and remembering how that thick organ felt stretching her out.

Side, to side, and up and down, she teased his cock, remembering to squeeze his balls.

"Love my sweet girl so much!" he moaned, overcome with pleasure, and he opened his eyes and looked down into her own.

He always made her feel loved when she worshiped him this way.

Now she got a fever to pleasure him! She wanted to guzzle his hot cum down her throat right away. She had tears in her eyes and they started falling while she sucked him off, nastily in the bathroom stall. The man even cherished her in the middle of this raunchy act in the filthy disgusting bathroom.

He pulled her hair and started thrusting into her lips.

"Mmm, my Lynney!" he grunted huskily.

His cock started to throb in her mouth. She loved when he twitched and his orgasm was imminent. She was waiting for his load to hit her mouth and throat, as greedy for that hot juice as she'd been for the cocoa and marshmallows earlier.

Leif kept groaning, and rocking his pelvis, and just when she knew he was near the peak, she could almost feel the veins pulsing through his beautiful cockhead until it was nearly purple with pleasure, like she loved, when she stared at it's reflection in front of her, he groaned, and pushed her away from him by her chin dimple.

"Baby, what the hell, you were almost there! Don't you want to come with me, I love to make you come, I love to taste it," cried Lynne.

"I know you do baby, but there's only one way to help fix those wet panties of yours, and plus, that'd make twice I'd gone in your lips today. A man needs to go in his woman's sweet, juicy pussy sometimes too," said Leif.

"I'm not laying on that floor!" cried Lynne.

"No, you don't have to lay on that floor, because I say you don't have to lay on the floor, because it's unhygienic, and gross, and creeps you out. But if your husband wanted your tight pussy, and it needed to be fucked, you'd spread some paper towels on that floor, and present that kitty to be fucked by me, because that's what wives do when they love their husbands. But we both know I love you, and dote on you more, so I'm not gonna make you do that. Guess you better find a nice place in this bathroom that's not the nasty ass floor, and make it hygienic. I need to come, and I'm going to do it in that soaking wet pussy of yours. You need it too," he groaned, swiping her under her wet crotch with his fingers and sucking the juices.