Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Baby I..." Lynne looked around at the toilet, the next option.

It seemed fucking gross as well, as did the diaper-changing table.

Of course, paper towels could cover a lot of the sins of germy filth.

"You better think of something fast. You're a little braniac genius. Been to Yale. Think of something quick Lynney, the longer it waits, the stronger the urge to come, the less gentle I'll be, and maybe that's what you want, but I thought you said no fucking until our honeymoon," he groaned.

He was standing there with his pants around his ankles, as she stood up, looking around the bathroom.

He kissed her forehead lovingly and murmured, his cock pointing out proudly between them.

"Find a spot sweetness, or I'll throw some paper towels somewhere and pick a spot," he added sweetly, but with that authoritative, dominant edge in his voice that drove her wild.

"Yes, yes my Leify, I'm finding a space right now, baby," said Lynne so obediently and she grabbed a mess of paper towels and started lining the sink.

Leif chuckled at her ingenuity.

Her obedience warmed his heart with love, she could see it, and she glowed inside.

"Hot damn you're smart Lynney! That's why you're the brains in this relationship. Probably the cleanest spot in the whole bathroom. Come on. I need to come. Take off your panties right now," he instructed with a sultry edge to his voice.

She slowly took her panties down over her ankles, slipped them past her canvass tennis shoes, and placed them on the sink.

"Spread your legs princess, you're already really wet," he added throatily.

She blushed at him and spread he legs wide placing her heels, clad in her grey canvass deck shoes on each side of the large, old, ceramic sink.

"Mmm...such a good girl. Just a little taste, to get me super hard again, look at how wet you are, for your man's cock," he crooned indulgently.

Lynne had not been prepared for him kissing, sucking, and licking gently over her wet folds and the aching nub of her clitoris.

"Ugh!" she cried out loudly.

"Shhhhhh!!" he moaned and then with his mouth full of her pussy started sucking and licking her clit and vulva over and over again.

The waves of pleasure were strong and Lynne lifted her legs off of the sink, mashing his head into her pussy and rocking her hips in circles, way to engrossed in the pleasure to realize she'd disturbed the paper towels that were protecting her ass from germs, her ass sliding against the cold ceramic sink.

Leif pushed his tongue inside, eating her now roughly, preparing her orally, for the soon to be delivered fucking during the honeymoon, and Lynne couldn't stand it anymore, she needed his dick and what they could share for now, and she grabbed him by the ponytail.

She knew she was loved now, and she felt safe to act a little spoiled. She whined, and got a little bratty-

"I want your dick in me now!" she cried, like a spoiled woman.

"Mmm, you spoiled? My sweet girl is spoiled? You want your man's cock? Bet you wish I was your husband so I could use it in you rough huh? And this is the perfect place for it too, in the nasty ass bathroom," cried Leif.

He got off his knees, his pants still around his ankles.

He lifted Lynne's legs high in the air by her ankles, and slowly slid his thick aching cock between her thighs.

"I love you!" she groaned loudly.

"Shhh, keep quiet! Don't want nobody else to hear you in here! I know you love me, my special girl. I love you, and this tight pussy too!" he murmured sweetly in her ear.

Then the joy was too much to speak, he didn't just thrust his dick in and out of her aching expanse, but he twirled it in these slow, sensual circles, the same nasty rhythm he used with his rough tongue, but it was torturously slow. He was punishing her, making her want to go marry at the justice of the peace, and beg to be fucked.

Lynne's pussy throbbed with pleasure. She rolled her eyes up in her head when she felt him kissing her ear, groaning about how tight and good she was, winding his dick slowly, sweetly, gently nudging her g-spot. Lynne's nipples burned, and she imagined him thrusting in her hard, and wantonly, in the same circles, just with no regard for being careful and she closed her eyes in ecstasy, and started jiggling her hips excitedly over the slow motions of his cock, twirling her hips faster and faster, to the rhythm she wanted with his cock, but of course, she couldn't control whether he gave it to her had and rough or not, just mainly the speed.

"Mmm, now you just calm down little missy, you're gonna make your man bust too soon," he added with a firm swat to her thigh.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'll be a good girl," grunted Lynne, tears of pleasure pooling out of the corner of her eyes.

"Yeah, I know you will, let me play with your pussy," he cried lovingly.

Leif knew she needed to be stimulated more, so she could come, and she felt his hand in her nest of curls, firmly rubbing over her pussy lips and clit, and Lynne felt the tremors of ecstasy lurch through her body, as her pussy started to clutch around his cock. Lynne moaned loudly feeling her impending orgams.

"Yeah sugar, yeah, squeeze the come out of your man, with that tight ass pussy!" he panted.

He slid his cock into her hard now, the motions sending Lynne's butt flying off the edge of the seat and he bounced on his feet as leverage, delivering the few, greedy thrusts that he'd started allowing himself at the end of intercourse once they'd returned from California.

She had been afraid of those greedy thrusts before their little jaunt in the bathroom today, but now she slung her hips down to meet him hard.

"Ugh! Leify Please! I want to be your special girl!" she yelled loudly.

She knew he told her to be quiet but she couldn't help it, and tears of pleasure streamed down her eyes.

And she lifted her shirt baring both her bouncing, perky little tits to him.

"Shhhh, you're already my special girl! I'll give you more after we say I do!" he promised indulgently.

Then he filled his mouth with her left tit.

His mouth was so warm on her breast, and she got a strange craving she never felt before, she wanted him to bite her tit, not hard enough so that it hurt really bad, but hard enough so that she felt it, and what it was like to be wanted so much her man was nibbling her body!

But Leif could sense it, and although he didn't bite it, he sucked her nipple hard as though he wanted to suck the skin off. That rough nipple sucking felt so good to Lynne! Ecstasy! She'd never felt anything like it before. She loved how Leif started gently commanding her body!

"God, god, please! Please, I love you Leify! Please! I'll do anything, please!" she panted, curling her toes in those canvas shoes, and her pussy started to clutch around him harder than ever before at the new excitement that his strong nipple sucking caused.

Leif held her hips down, to keep her from bouncing around on the sink to wildly.

She felt both ashamed and helpless, realizing she was subconsciously begging her powerful man to deliver a treat that only he was capable of giving her, when he wanted to give it to her, a steamy good fucking. It was humbling and inspired her to deeper love at the same time.

"My sweet Little Lynney!" he cried hoarsely, grinding his cock into her sensually a few more times before pounding it deep and rough in her belly a few times.

He let out a low masculine groan, then Lynne felt his warm seed splattering in her everywhere. She loved the feel of his steamy come, deep inside her pussy! He groaned again, and again, relieving himself and filling her clutching pussy with his hot seed.

"You make your man come so good darlin'. Phew! Your pussy feels amazing. I can't hardly wait to really be rough with you," he murmured huskily.

"Your dick feels amazing! Oh Leify, if that's what it's like, what the rougher stuff is like, I can't hardly wait!' cried Lynne, sitting up from the sink, and looking into his eyes.

She squeezed her pussy muscles around him even after her climax, deliberately, wanting to feel his sticky hot come frothing in her pussy, and increase the pleasure of the climax.

"Oh shit! That was so damn fun. And that was just a taste! Still haven't fucked you yet, because you wanted to wait. I could have, and it would have been fun, but we're almost at that finish line tortoise, we might as well wait," he crowed playfully, and he gently eased his softening cock out of her pussy while it made that tiny pop that made her heart tremor with sadness that their intimate coupling was over.

She felt so loved and like his special girl when his cock was buried inside of her!

If she felt special now, imagine what she'd feel like when she was Ms. Leif Peterson, and he carried her into the bedroom to fuck her!

"Come on, clean up. You're sitting right over the edge of the sink so it should be easy for you," he murmured, kissing her forehead, as she laced her arms around his neck.

"Push it out for your man," he murmured into her ear.

Lynne bore down her muscles like he loved, pushing out the pearly stream that was evidence of their union in a creamy, pearly colored lump right in the middle of the sink.

"Mmm....what a mess I make in you when you excite me Lynney. Makes me a little hard again seeing it all like that," he chuckled.

"What a mess you make me as well. Some of that mess is mine too," she said sweetly.

She was about to get up from the sink, but Leif turned the faucet on behind her butt, and wet up some paper towels.

He very gently wiped down and cleaned the inside of her pussy, and then her outer lips with the paper towels.

Lynne's eyes filled with tears.

"I love how you clean me up after we do it. It's so gentle," said Lynne sweetly.

"Sharing you pussy with me, and letting me come in it, and do what I please is also tender. My pleasure to clean it up. It makes me feel like it's our pussy when I clean you, and not just yours alone," he said with a grin.

"It's not mine. We're sharing it now, and it can belong to do with whatever you please when we sign our marriage license," said Lynne.

"Deal," said Leif, with a grin playfully kissing her chin dimple.

And then when he was done, his pants still down around his ankles, he kept tenderly, and indulgently kissing her around her pussy. He covered it with sweet kisses, then applied those same kisses to her cheeks, and forehead, before cleaning his cock off with the same napkin he'd used to clean off her juices, and pulling his pants around his ankles, buttoning up his pants.

He helped her down from the sink, handed her the wet panties, and she wiped them out a little bit, and put them back on.

He smacked her butt playfully and handed her the new grey jeans that he had purchased.

She slipped them on, and he helped her straighten out her clothes.

Then, there was the matter of cleaning up the bathroom, and they hurriedly picked up the paper towels they'd placed in strategic places so they could indulge their passions, and threw them away.

Then, Lynne unlocked and opened the door to the bathroom stall, looking around outside.

"Okay, so here's the plan Leif, I'll go outside, and when I'm sure no one is around, I'll knock once, and you'll know the coast is clear, and you can come on out and not be discovered," said Lynne.

The preparations were necessary because it was the women's bathroom after all, and they didn't want him spotted coming out of the bathroom.

Lynne swung open the door and looked around.

No one was coming, so she left the bathroom and quietly stood outside. She waited about a minute, and when the coast was clear, she knocked on the door for Leif.

Leif opened the door wearing a Cheshire grin, and as soon as he left the bathroom stall, she saw the woman who'd been standing on the ferry with her husband and kids looking at the two of them with a stern look of disapproval, when she sat on his lap during the ferry ride.

Lynne was mortified. They'd done what they could do to clean up the bathroom, but there was noting that could be done to get rid of the scent of their sex.

"That's the woman's bathroom, and I've been waiting quite a while!" cried the woman.

"I'm sorry. The other one was full. Come on Lynney," said Leif, protectively ushering her away.

Once they were sure they were out of earshot, they collapsed into giggles.

"Hey, don't worry about her, her panties are all in a bunch, and she looks so mean, because her husband hasn't paid her the kind of attention I pay you in years. Jealousy. I can see right through it," he added.

"You're probably right. Maybe they weren't staring at my churchy clothes at all, but us being affectionate. I hope I'm never like them. It's time I kick your ass at wack-a-mole anyway," said Lynne, putting some of their tickets in that beloved game.

***

The sun was setting now. Lynne kicked Leif's ass at wack-a-mole, and skee ball. She kept winning so many prizes and beating him at so many of those style games she had a huge amount of tokens.

Leif wasn't surprised that she was kicking his ass at these games, and she couldn't decide what she wanted to get with her prize tokens. Lynne found a big ass teddy bear, and she decided on that.

"Where are we gonna put him? There's no room for him on the bed, and I'm not sharing you with his ass, I'm your cuddle toy, not the damn bear," said Leif with a playful pout.

Lynne guffawed with laughter, carrying the bear proudly on her back.

"I've seen a lot of things in my short life, but never anything as sad a grown man jealous of a teddy bear. Even if I did cuddle him, so what, he doesn't have all the fun, and exciting toys that you have, things like you showed me in the bathroom, so, you are not in danger of being replaced by a furry animal," said Lynne playfully.

"I don't know Lynne, they are putting those sex toys in all kinds of shit now, I know you like your toys too, somewhere the probably have a furry teddy bear with a toy connected to it that can please a woman." said Leif with a pout.

"You're a sick boy! Well, I like your big fun, human toy much better than anything they can attach to a damn bear, so don't be jealous, sicko," said Lynne with a playful chuckle.

"I'm not a sicko, I'm just looking out for myself, so I'm not replaced," said Leif playfully.

Leif had found a basketball game where the hoop kept moving that he was eager to play, when unwittingly, they found the perfect solution to Leif's jealousy with the teddy bear.

A pretty little bi-racial girl started running in their direction, pointing and crying,

"Look, she has the one that I wanted daddy, that one!"

Her eyes were filled with tears.

It took Leif a little while to figure out that the little girl was talking about the teddy bear.

"Now look, I spent all the money I can spend today trying to win it honey, and today was not our day. Now if you want ice-cream, we can get some ice-cream and then it's time to go home," said the father.

Lynne turned around and looked at the little girl and the father.

Then she did the kind of thing which was the reason Leif loved Lynne so much and spoiled her to the ends of the earth. She was just so kindhearted and giving.

She looked at the father and the daughter, and addressed the father directly.

"She wants one of these teddy bears?" confirmed Lynne.

"Yeah, and I've spent about thirty dollars back there," said the father with a disgusted shake of his head.

Lynne smiled at him.

"There's tricks to those games, and I know them all, because it was the only kind of games my father would play with me when I was small. Tea parties, barbies, sesame street, none of that stuff, but any game with skill. Forget it, he would be all over it, and teaching me to do it. That was how we bonded. Look, I know you're the parent, so you can decide, but it's okay with me if she has my bear. I don't need it. I have a real life cuddle toy, and he's jealous of Mr. Bear already," said Lynne with a laugh.

The gentleman chuckled, and looked at Leif and shook his head.

"Sure, I don't mind if you give her the Teddy bear. It's awfully nice of you!" added her father.

"Of course. May I give it to her," said Lynne.

"Definitely," said the man.

And so Lynne, got down, eye level with the little four year old, and gave the little girl the teddy bear.

The little girls eyes were lit up with joy, and it made Leif emotional. Hell, he saw so much of Lynne's bright spirit and love reflected on that little girl. It was a travesty the way her parents had treated her when she was small. But Lynne made emotional inroads everyday and treated her friends and family in such a sweet way, seeing to their every care and concern, that it was difficult for Leif not to spoil Lynne rotten. Times like these, helped Leif to see just how much Lynne deserved his spoiled rotten doting. She doted on others, even strangers that same way.

The little girl smiled at receiving the bear, but even the father and Leif were surprised when she kissed Lynne's cheek, a total stranger.

"Hey, don't do that, she didn't say she wanted a kiss, you need to ask her first, if you can give her a kiss. I'm sorry ma'am," said the father.

"It's alright with me. I don't mind. I hope she enjoys the bear," said Lynne.

After the little girl and her father were out of earshot, Leif looked at Lynne.

"That was so damn sweet. See the kind of woman you are Lynney. Damn. It's hard not to love you so much. Let me try to win you another prize, something smaller I don't have to be jealous of," he teased.

And, he did win her a much smaller bear, which he didn't think would intrude on his cuddle time with Lynne.

And after that, they rode the Himalaya, and Ferris wheel with their remaining tokens.

Then Lynne was so sleepy, he could see her yawning. He'd exhausted her with the Fair fun, and his tender sex in the bathroom. And, she'd slept so poorly the night before, being worried about meeting with her parents.

He was happy to be able to end the day on such a positive note with love and fun for Lynney. For him it symbolized the closing on a dark chapter in the life of his cutie, and the opening up of a happy new chapter. The atmospheric difference was like night and day.

Lynne kept yawning.

"Ready to go home now baby?" he asked sweetly.

"Yeah Leif. That was the most fun date ever! Maybe even more fun than the ice-cream and antique shops date," said Lynne.

Leif smiled. The fact that she remembered their dates so well showed that they meant a lot to her. It also made it plain that he hadn't quite taken her on enough dates. They needed to be even more regular occurrences.

"I'm glad baby. Glad I could bring some fun to a day that started out so lousy with your parents meanness," said Leif.

"Oh it started off lousy, but the way we closed it, is why I'm with you. You're my life and family now, and I pick this life over the old one, since they made me choose, and I'm never going back," said Lynne.

She yawned again.

"Of course you aren't because you're mine now. You said you wanted to be in the bathroom, and I'm never letting you out of my site. You're so fucking tired your eyes are crossed and you can't see in front of yourself. How are you going to make it to the ferry? Like a sleepy assed little girl. Climb on my back," said Leif sweetly.

He lived to spoil her.

"What?" asked Lynne with a chuckle.

Leif crouched down and said again

"Climb on my back,"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he picked her up by her thighs and carried her piggy back to the ferry.

When she leaned her head peacefully into his neck, he was overcome with the sweetest, most tender, protective emotions he'd ever felt for her. She was so damn tiny compared to him. Cute and petite, and probably weighed about one-hundred and fifteen pounds. God, Mother Nature, or whoever the higher being was, put a lot of personality and love into this tiny package he was carrying. She was just barely five feet tall, and it wasn't too hard to carry her all around, and he'd be able to pick her little body up, and pose her, and have so much fun with her in a month, while he loved her, and fucked her.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers