All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 48'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
They are so cute!

But why he have to get the tattoo on his ass lol? Well, to each his own. So excited for the wedding :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Thanks for another great update. I LOVE these two; who wouldn't want a love story this pure and strong. I would love to see Matthew and Janelle be your next series. Thank You for sharing your stories with us.

KpopalldayKpopalldayover 9 years ago

Oh my god. This was so good. Please update soon >_<

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Matt & Jan

Do them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

thanks to u my wife force me to read this and now wants me to ink my ass too like this dude, i'm white, she's indian. nice story tho, she's pretty horny after reading this, damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

This is so freaking good I cannot wait for you to post again!!!! I'm so sad I don't want this story to end!!!!

mich80newmich80newover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks readers

I'm working on another update as we speak. I appreciate each and every one of your comments. When I read about how this story has touched your lives, and how much you enjoy these two, it motivates me to keep the updates coming.

To the gentleman who says that his girlfriend loves this story so much, these are exactly the kind of moments I hope to create. I love that your girlfriend relates to these two so deeply, and that you carry that joy and romance back into your own relationship. It's a beautiful fulfillment of love.

I've listened to lots of criticisms about this story, and I've taken some in good faith and rewritten accordingly. But for those who felt like the story was too romantic, or too mushy, or too unrealistic, I just couldn't cater to them in that way.

I think there is a place for a love that burns brightly, beautifully, and with truth and humor. And my goal is to create a scene and a setting so realistic that you can feel these characters. I want you to feel their emotional highs and lows, and to care and become deeply invested in the two of them.

The fact that you all are so interested in the wedding delights me. I will not disappoint. It will be told in vivid detail. Also, don't worry, I know the end is near, but we still have a honeymoon :) And who knows, maybe I'll bring these two back and you can see what happens later in their lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story!

I am absolutely in love with the romance between Lynne and Leif. It's so beautiful and true that it makes me feel hopeful of having something as special someday with someone else! Keep up with the excellent work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous