Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Leif thought he would turn green. He'd had more than enough to drink. Still and all, he didn't want to offend his buddy, and he knew that his buddy was trying to be sociable.

"What are you drinking man?" asked his friend.

"How about a rum and coke. Heavy on the coke and easy on the Rum, because I'm already wasted as hell," offered Leif.

Of course they drank more than just a drink, it was more like a few, and his buddies had to prop him up on both sides to help him get to the "shop" which was a woodshed in the back where his buddy had a perfectly legal tattoo parlor which was such a lucrative side business he was about to quit his band and turn it into a full time gig.

He had Leif sit up on the table, and choose a design.

Leif actually wanted Lynne's face.

"That's intricate. If you want her face on it, come back after the wedding. Have her come and sit for a sketch, I'll do a sketch of her face, then you can get it on your ass after I work out her face, I'll be here after the wedding. You can do it right after the reception if you want," said Vinnie.

"No...I wanna...I wanna surprise her tonight. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she knows that I loved her enough that I think of myself like her property. I guess that's what I'm saying if I get her name on my ass. Never thought I'd love a woman that much," said Leif.

He flipped through the book and settled on a hodgepodge of two different tattoos.

"Okay...let's try this shit. So, Lynne is my heart. So a heart has to be there. But...But she also has the key to my heart. So make a heart, and on the base of that heart, put a key...but, you gotta make the key so that it spells her name," said Leif.

"You got it?" asked Leif, yawning.

His head was pounding.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I got it. I understand exactly what you want," said Vinney.

And, it was a good thing.

Because Leif was so hammered he fell asleep a little bit until he heard the tattoo needle, and felt the stinging on his ass.

Of course Leif let out a curse at first, and his friends fell into huge chuckles.

Leif wouldn't let Vinney get the best of him though. No way would he holler like a girl anymore even though he wanted to. The tattoo hurt like hell, he'd forgotten how much it hurt, but he also couldn't wait to show Lynney what he'd done.

Vinney quickly bandaged it up, before Leif got a really good chance to admire the handiwork.

He slapped him on the back and sent him on his way. His friends who were now all drunk except Tanner were now anxious to bring the evening to a conclusion. They had fun, but they were now all drunk and nursing hangovers, so nothing else was said about the tattoo except for Matt.

"Your lady is gonna love that. Damn, you love her, to put her name on you like that. You must be certain it's gonna all work out and you'll never regret her name on your ass. But hell, Lynne is a good girl. I'm waiting to find that good girl that I think deserves a billboard on my ass," said Matt.

"Oh hell, you'll find her. Pull me up to the house. I want to show Lynney this shit," said Leif.

"She's probably asleep. The house looks dark," said Matthew

"So? I have a key. Besides, she'll wake up for this. See you later. Next time I see your ass will be the rehearsal dinner," said Leif, beginning his drunken saunter into the house.

***

Lynne awoke to a strange banging on Leif's old bedroom door. At first she was startled. The last thing she remembered was fingering her phone and looking at the text message where he'd teased her lovingly and said she had the nicest pair regarding the playful wet t-shirt contest.

She immediately felt maternal towards her Leify. Really different than she'd felt when her father came home drunk, and he'd bash up things, or sometimes take opportunity to hit her, or her mother before he got saved into the church.

But even though he was hammered, Leif was a groom celebrating their upcoming wedding in two days. It was not a daily occurrence for him, or even a weekly one, she'd only seen him drunk once before, when they broke up.

He looked like had too many, but he still had this sweet, and gentle look in his eyes.

"Hey beautiful," he said, just a little too loudly.

"Hey Leify. Shh...remember my granny and your mother are asleep next door. It's 5 AM. You partied hard right?" whispered Lynne ushering him inside and shutting the door.

He was a bit wobbly so she helped him sit down at the foot of her bed.

This seemed like a bad idea though, he moaned when he sat down, propped his leg up on the bed and started rubbing his ass.

"That hurts babe. Can't sit on it good until tomorrow. I got a present to show you. Wait until you see it," he murmured sweetly.

He stroked her hair.

"More presents, you're spoiling me. I'm scared to know what it might be you're so damn drunk," said Lynne chuckling.

He pulled her into the circle of his arms laying on his side.

He kissed her forehead.

"I had fun today but I couldn't wait to get home to you," he murmured, kissing her softly on the mouth.

Leif smelled like the liquor he'd been drinking, and she wished she had some altoids that he used to give her oral sex treats. But, she loved him so much, it didn't bother her too much, she diverted his attention to her neck, and he kissed her erotically.

He started to unbutton his pants. Before Leif had healed her, and convinced her he was harmless, she would have been terrified to lay beside her drunken fiancé while he opened his pants. Lynne would have been in self-preservation mode, and terrified, just like she used to be scared of his cock.

But, when he opened his pants, his eyes were so hooded and gentle, she was not afraid. She knew that even when he was at his worse, and had a little too much to drink, he would never hurt her. For a woman who'd always been frightened of men, because of experiences with her ex, and her father, seeing him unzip his pants, and look at her with tenderness in his eyes, even stone cold drunk was a turning point that let her know the true intensity of the security she felt with this man.

She knew he would never hurt her, and nothing that happened, whether he was drunk, or not, would be anything she didn't want.

He put her hand on his belly.

"I just want to show you something," he murmured into her neck.

"What do you want to show me boy? Your horny cock? We're not supposed to be doing this, remember sweetie? We're saving ourselves for two more days handsome," said Lynne her fingers in his dreadlocks.

"I think you're right. But it still is something special I did I want to show you, it's in my pants baby. Don't you wanna see it. You smell good Lynne. I'm sleepy, I'll be good baby, I just want to sleep next to you, I miss cuddling you, nothing naughty, promise," he said peeling off his shirt.

"I miss cuddling you too. Of course you can cuddle me in the bed, just don't make too much noise, you'll wake up everybody. Come lay on me," murmured Lynne ushering Leif into her chest.

He was beautiful. She chuckled to herself, because she was just about to ask him what was so important that he wanted to show her, when he was knocked out cold into sleep.

Handsome, silly fool! They'd gotten him completely wasted on whatever liquor they gave him, plus the pot brownies Matthew had brought. Lynne couldn't wait to tease Leif that she was the one left standing after her own bachelorette party.

She was glad that he'd had fun though. He was beautiful, and having him in her arms reminded her of just how much she missed sleeping next to him. The next two days couldn't come fast enough.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers