All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 51'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Powerful!

I felt the rush as the moment arrived and began, and with each sentence, each feeling, each thought, each laugh, each smile, each tear, it grew and grew until it overwhelmed and swept me away. Such a fantastic story - and there's still one more chapter to go! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tears I thought I was there!!

I loved it I thought I was there and it was such a beautiful wedding I wa hoping for some sex in the limo a little head or fingering something .. But love the chapter Post again real soon please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

It's so sad her Parents didn't get to share in all the love & happiness on her wedding day because of their selfish ways although Lynn & Leif tried to get them to accept their love for one another. This scene from their wedding was just so lovely you did an outstanding job describing it with your words. Now on to the Reception & honeymoon can't wait to be swept away.

REED13REED13over 9 years ago
AMAZING!

THEIR SPIRITUAL WEDDING WAS SOOOOO ROMANTIC AND WONDERFUL. THEIR LOVE IS JUST SO OVERWHELMING AND BEAUTIFUL! GREAT CHAPTERS, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epiloque please

It took me two days to read this story. I enjoyed the love between Leif and Lynne.

I would love to read a continuation/epilogue about the honeymoon, success in their carees and making of the babies (with Granny being able to see them and possibly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazingly beautiful!

Please update soon. I need to get my next fix of Lynn & Leif!!! Love Romance Junkie;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter please!!

Please please please don't leave us hanging! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous