Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind returned to the present.

"Yes, yes I will put nothing above Leif,"

"Leif will you put nothing above Lynne, not material possessions, family ties, or religious beliefs," asked the minister.

"Nothing comes before Lynne. Nothing. She's my little princess," added Leif solemnly.

The she's my little princess part was not in the vows, but she could tell that Leif was having trouble sticking to the "formal-ness" of the ceremony. What he spoke, what bubbled up was the sincerity of his heart. It was so beautiful Lynne was choked up inside.

"May I have the rings," said the minister looking over at Matthew.

Mathew stood beside Leif and handed him the wedding band.

"This ring is a symbol of the bond that the two of you share. The connecting circle showing your never-ending bond. The white gold band representing the purity with which you love one another," said the minster.

Leif slipped the ring on Lynne's delicate finger.

Watching his beautiful pale fingertips against her own beige fingertips sliding her ring on made the moment so real, and moved her to genuine unstoppable tears.

"God, it's beautiful!" she gasped aloud.

"I'm glad you like it sweet. It was mom's, and we both wanted you to have it, since Garret got her a new ring for their tenth year anniversary. And the initials are the same, yours and hers, LP. Just had to sweetness, just had to give it to you," he added, kissing her knuckles.

An heirloom ring. Something she'd never though she'd have without the support of her biological family. Now she thought of her cold parents as simply biological. Why everyone here today, witnessing their love, was her real family!

The gesture of giving her his mother's first wedding band was so beautiful she couldn't stop crying, and she felt silly and did not want to embarrass him, but she should have known better. Loving fingers caressed her cheek with his knuckles under her veil.

Patient with her, getting her emotions together and how touched she was.

"You let me know when you're ready, take your time, we have a lifetime now," he murmured.

And unembarrassed in front of everyone, he swallowed her up in a hug.

"I'm ready," she added beaming.

His affection left her floating on clouds.

"Now the bride will place the ring on the groom's finger," said the minster.

Lynne slipped on the new, white gold band she'd had carefully engraved with Leif's own initial's, LP.

She slipped it on delicately, loving the way her own delicate fingers looked next to his slender, but husky guitar playing fingertips.

It was so beautiful and surreal seeing that ring on his left finger that she couldn't help herself, she reached out and grabbed his hand, kissing the back of his hand.

"She's too damn pretty to be kissing my hand," he murmured softly playfully wiggling his hand free and kissing her own hand as everyone in the first few aisles chuckled.

"By the power vested in me from the state of California, I now pronounce you man and wife. Leif, you may finally kiss your bride!" said the minster.

Lynne looked up into Leif's gorgeous blue eyes. He was so damn handsome, and his eyes looked loving, and he looked down at her as though pondering for a second the reality she made tangible when she whispered.

"We did it, I'm your wife!"

Leif looked down at her, and his nostrils flared slightly. Oh she recognized that look, and she loved it, it was the same look he gave her when he'd put her out of the shared cottage and sent her back into the safety of the big house, he was so nervous he'd fuck her before their vows, the very same look he gave her when he was on top of her and she let out a loud moan or squeal. That look like he wanted to devour her, and swallow her down whole. A look that used to frighten her, but now filled her with love and a longing that made her want to pant. He'd cleared her of all fears of being in love with a man, Leif wanted to devour her because he loved her, and he couldn't help himself, and because she loved him so intensely, she already knew the devouring would feel exquisite.

She wanted him so much her own lips trembled.

He lifted her veil tenderly, and lovingly traced her twitching lips with a fingertip.

She felt beautiful, and special to him. She didn't feel soiled at all the way her mother had told her she'd feel if she gave it up to someone before her wedding day. Besides she still knew she had something special to share with him, giving into their passion and lust to the fullest extent permitted by man and wife, nothing being dirty, doing everything, and she wanted him to use her body for his full pleasure, just as she knew he had promised her his!

"You are so lovely. Thank you for saying yes Lynne," he added softly, dreamily as though she was the gift, when in her eyes, she was the lucky one, and he gripped her waist to his own so swiftly her eyes were still open and peering into his when he reached down to kiss her.

Her lips were still together, not because she didn't want to kiss him, but the swiftness with which he gripped her waist startled her and took her off guard. She felt his warm breath caressing her mouth, just nibbling at her shapely lips, and she let out a low, slightly vulgar moan, because the heat and warmth of his mouth, and already the scent of his breath near her lips was so intoxicating. She was embarrassed by the stirrings, the longer, the hunger, the heat, it had after all been a long week since she'd been intimate with him, and the urgency of their young love meant that prior to that abstinence they often made love at least twice a day, sometimes more. Her body ached for Leif, but she still stared at him shyly, like a frozen deer in headlights for a second.

But the minute his lips touched hers, electric current pulsed through her own lips, and ripped through her belly, making her panties moist, and she remembered his promise yesterday, of greedily capturing her lips, and she also felt a stirring in her heart, she was so lucky to have been able to marry for passion and love, feelings that she didn't know a real man could make her experience prior to Leif, and here he was, her knight and shining armor, all dressed up in his beautiful white tuxedo, gorgeous blonde dreadlocks glowing, standing before her wearing exactly what she wanted, and he'd planned this day for her because he wanted her to feel like a cherished, beautiful princess, wanted it to be a romantic day for her and fulfill all her girlhood dreams of love.

She wouldn't keep him waiting and he wouldn't have to fight her for the nectar of her lips like he did at the rehearsal dinner, she didn't want to be shy.

She grabbed him feverishly by his dreadlocks, pulling her handsome man close to her, and his lips, which were about to press against hers chastely, lovingly, and coax her into a romantic kiss, which would turn vulgar, opened his own mouth with surprised laughter, and she threw her arms around his neck, standing on her tippy toes, angled her head to the side, and greedily pressed her tongue past his open lips, groaning and the warmth and the flavor of Leif, and his surprised, erect tongue, reminding her of the delightful way he knew how to use his mouth on her down lower to pleasure her.

"Mmm," was the sound he made, after softening his lips and tongue to play with her own, that sweet sound of satisfaction that one made when tasting something so delightful.

Her heart fluttered and she felt so lucky to be something so delightful to anyone as wonderful as her husband and her face flooded with tears, which she transferred to his own face. Now she gripped his hair from behind even more fiercely, her tongue mating wildly and sloppily with his own, she didn't care who saw her, as the pleasure rushed down her stomach and flooded down below, and she was happy that she was wearing a girdle, not only because it made her ass even more shapely but she didn't have to worry about how wet his kissing made her even in front of all their guests, who were now cheering and hooting with appreciation.

He didn't want to muss her hair because she was wearing the veil, but he tenderly pulled on the nape of her neck to get her to acquiesce in the kiss, and he took control, squeezing her ass playfully teasing, coaxing and sucking her tongue into delightful submission, and all she could do was groan softly under her breath.

She surrendered to him fully and tried to slightly ease the pressure and back off from him, but he wasn't done with her yet. He made her feel beautiful and sexy, like he couldn't get enough of the way she tasted and didn't care who saw, and once he had her acquiescing, and her tears had slowed, he seemed hell bent in making her feel like the fairy tale princess she'd never thought she'd feel like in real life, when he grabbed her around her waist and dipped her backwards a bit to ravish her with his kiss even further.

She kissed him a little before chuckling with delight and exclaiming I love you.

"I know you love me silly girl, I love you too," he muttered kissing her again.

Leif had dipped her waist back in that kiss on purpose. He'd asked her a few months ago about her favorite movie, and in that movie there was a scene where the hero dipped the heroine back for a kiss. She thought it was endlessly romantic.

And Leif had said then-

"If you think that shit is romantic, I'm glad to dip you back in a kiss, and I won't drop you like it looks like he's about to do, with his punk ass,"

But he never dipped her back to kiss her, and she didn't think anything about it, just that he was being Leif with his sexy, playful, grouchy sense of humor. When she said it though, he remembered it, and his heart alighted on it, and he'd wanted to give her that dream. He was just saving it for something special. For their wedding day.

She felt so beautiful. He dipped her back upwards, and then, he reached into his tuxedo pocket for a handkerchief and dabbed off her face.

"I knew I would need this shit, after I kissed you like that swashbuckler in that movie, I know how to make your panties moist," he whispered privately in her ear.

He was not embarrassed in front of anyone to clean off his blushing bride's face, cleaning her cheeks tenderly with the handkerchief while being careful not to muss her makeup.

"Oh Leif, I love you, thank you for giving me this most beautiful day," she murmured, and she threw her arms enthusiastically around his neck, kissing his cheek again and again.

She heard some awwws, and saw cameras flashing.

"The day isn't over yet baby, plenty more fun left for my baby girl. We are only getting married this once, so I want you to enjoy every minute, my wife," he added sweetly,

He slung one arm around her neck, the other arm around her calf picked her up high in the air, and spun her around and around in his arms, while the whole church erupted in spontaneous happy applause.

"We did it! We did it! She can't get rid of me now!" he said doing a fake victory sway with her captive in his arms.

Lynne threw her head back with laughter while he spun her around.

And apparently he didn't care who saw if he smothered her delightfully with affection, he kissed her forehead again and again, printing Lynne's own forehead with the lipstick she'd planted on his lips seconds earlier, while she planted her remaining lipstick on his cheek.

"Only you two, would manage to ruin your faces before the receiving line. Put Lynne down so the photographer can get some pictures of you two side by side," bossed Janelle.

"Hey, it's their day, let him spin her around if he wants too. It's their goofy pictures. Besides she spends most of her time all over his lap anyway, nothing new, nothing to see here," chuckled Matthew.

Leif chuckled before putting Lynne down.

Janelle quickly took out a powder puff mirror, and Lynne's tube of lipstick out of her small clutch, helping her fix up her face and brush the lipstick Leif had re-transferred off her cheeks while they posed for pictures, after Lynne wiped her lipstick off Leif's face with his handkerchief.

They took all kinds of pictures, serious poses, romantic poses. A couple of silly poses with Lynne, Leif, Matthew and Janelle doing gangsta poses, and rocked out devil poses. So much different than the stuffy atmosphere where she grew up. Such fun!

They shook hands, and greeted their guests happily at the back of the church. After they exited the church, and went outside, they blew soap bubbles as a couple while they happily strolled toward the Limo.

They'd chosen soap bubbles over birdseed, when Leif had done research and found that sometimes the birds ate too much of the birdseed that was thrown at weddings which stuffed their stomachs, and caused some to occasionally die.

Lynne had decided on the bubbles instead, which she felt fit them as a couple and added a childlike, whimsical and fun quality that she loved. Right before she got in the limo, she threw the bouquet, and while it landed between her buddy from the nightclub, and Janelle, Janelle, ever opportunistic seized the bouquet and declared she was next.

Once they got near the limo, Leif kneeled down, placed his arm under her calves, threw his other arm around her shoulders, and lifted her high in the air, as though carrying her over the threshold.

***

He couldn't help carrying her. It was what he wanted to do the second she appeared in his vision as she walked down the aisle. She was perfect, and precious, and looked like a real life sexy little doll, all dressed up in her wedding gown. Lynne was his wife now, she belonged to him as much as he belonged to her, and he could wait to cart her off in the limousine and keep her forever.

Her big, hypnotic brown eyes looked up into his own, searching his, and she leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the mouth again and again while he chuckled.

He picked her up and didn't think about where her train landed, and Janelle was yelling at them in the background, and Janelle grabbed the bottom of the train and helped Lynne loop it around her arm, so it didn't get dirty. There was one thing on his mind now, getting alone with Lynney in the limo and giving her some of the treats and surprises he'd already planned for his little wifey.

They'd been so busy the past few days, planning the wedding and being with the bridal party, there had been scarcely any time alone. He looked forward to the limo ride back to the reception together, alone, just the two of them, to reflect on the beautiful occasion that had just occurred, their wonderful vows, and the fact that they'd now realized a dream he'd held in his heart for months, he and Lynne, man and wife, starting their family together.

She was so damn sweet, and she kept kissing his mouth and his cheek and he chuckled with delight as they approached the limo door.

The limo driver opened the door, and Leif placed Lynne gently on her feet.

Leif climbed inside first, and gestured for Lynne, to help her inside.

She slid on the seat next to him, delicately starting to arrange her train, but Leif grabbed her by her waist, pulling her between his knees, all that silk, and lace, and ruffles and the warmth of her body, kissing the crown of her hair through her veil, which she'd now pinned back.

"No doing it on the way to the reception, or we'll know," whispered Janelle winking at Lynne.

Lynne giggled as the limo driver shut the door.

Finally he was alone with her!

"Now you're really my wife. Sweet baby I love you so much," he murmured tenderly stroking her mouth with a reverent thumb and kissing her forehead.

"I love you more. You make me feel loved," she murmured sweetly.

"You are very, very loved Ms. Lynne Peterson. Or should I say, Mrs. Leif Peterson. Shit. I can't believe you have my last name! Never thought I'd be getting married, or that it would feel like this. My heart is throbbing with love, and mushy feelings. Hell Lynne, don't cry baby, you aren't making it easier," he added with a gruff chuckle.

"You're my lover, my best friend, and my family, all rolled up into a damn handsome package. How can I not cry? Everything you did in there was for me. That kiss, throwing me back like that, because that was how I thought it would be romantic to be kissed as a little girl, and I told you that, and forgot it, but you remembered, and you gave me that dream, and it was romantic, and swashbuckling and made my heart stop just like I imagined it to be," she added sweetly.

"Hell if you liked that, you'll love the rest of the day then. I've got surprises for you, even in here," he added playfully.

He'd had the limo driver stock the refrigerator with chilled champagne and fruit, and he got out the champagne and a few glasses.

Lynne chuckled with delight.

"Champagne! For us, Leif this shit is so romantic, you thought of everything," said Lynne.

"Hey, I can't go slacking now that I've got you and shit. I want you to be glad you married me," said Leif playfully.

He poured a bit of champagne in Lynne's glass, and his own.

"Let's toast. And I'm going to let you do the toasting," said Leif.

"I love toasting. Something I never could do before. Yep. Sadly that wasn't allowed. But I've never given a toast for just the two of us before, you've always done it. Hmm. I'm not sure what to say. How about...to eternal love that we've found in each other," said Lynne.

"I'll toast to that baby, and finally, being able to enjoy all of you, fully, no restrictions, that's...that's a good reward for a love well chosen and cherished, and signified in a loving marriage," said Leif, raising his glass.

She grinned at him and clinked her glass, and Leif licked his lips, as she began to sip her champagne eagerly as he sipped his own.

He looked down in her eyes and he was mesmerized by the love and desire he saw in her own eyes.

They linked arms and finished their champagne giggling.

"This is good practice for the wedding toast," he added playfully.

"Look in that fridge and see what else your husband got you," he added swatting her rear as she sat on his knee.

He'd put chilled fruit in there, all sorts of pieces and especially Lynne's favorite, pineapple, which they playfully nibbled and fed one another, Lynne playfully nipping at his fingers, while he called her a monster, and threatened to tickle her stomach as she squirmed in his lap, threatening to tick his own armpits.

The squirming of her luscious ass close to him in all that frilly silk and lace, that was what did it. He fought not to get hard during their wedding kiss but he couldn't resist it anymore, he lengthened and thickened under her plump right ass cheek, and he groaned.

He started to apologize, didn't want her to think he was a monster, for being unable to control his erection for the short limo ride to the reception, but she looked up at him so sweetly.

"God I feel so pretty when that happens now that I'm not scared of you anymore. Such a beautiful feeling to love your erections so much. Now it's my husband's erections. Damn I love it! Will you promise me Leify, you'll still get all big and hard and swollen even when we aren't even having sex, even when we are old and gray," she asked sweetly.

And oh hell, if this wasn't what he dreamed of when he walked down the aisle, the sex, the love, the friendship, all those feelings combining, he didn't know what was.

He stroked her cute button nose with his finger.

He leaned down and took her soft delicate wisp of an ear close to his face-

"Well only if you promise me you'll always get wet, juicy, and stay squirmy for me when I tease and tickle you, and pin you down, even when you are old, and wrinkly and gray. And you'll be more beautiful then, because I'll know you better. Promise," he whispered emphatically kissing and sucking her ear between his words.