Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do promise to always stay squirmy and wet. Oh Leify, Leify, I think we should do something about your erection. I know it's sore! It's been so many days since you've come. I know the limo driver can't see back here, neither can anyone else. I love you baby, you're sweet and romantic to me. I don't mind taking care of you. I know you'd never tell our grandbabies that their grandma was so nasty and in love with you she sucked you off before we even got to the reception hall. What happens in the limo, stays in the limo. You've been so good the past week Leify, not only not touching me, but not touching yourself. Hell, even I couldn't do it baby, couldn't help touching myself, failed almost every night. I couldn't wait to say I do, so I could do every little thing with you that you'd never felt before, no other woman would probably ever do this for you, but I'll do it Leif and be glad to," she added sweetly, her fingers smoothing his chest under his ascot, kissing him along his neck.

"Sweetie, you don't have anything to prove to me in that area. I've told you before, but I don't mind telling you again, you're the most creative, sensual, amazing lover I ever had, and what's more, I don't think about anyone else I ever knew before you baby. It was all erased in the instant you walked across that stage. Nothing is more intoxicating than making love to a woman when there are feelings there. You are the only woman I ever loved Lynne. I can't wait till tonight when I finally know what it feels like to fuck the woman I love. But let's wait until after the reception baby," he murmured sweetly kissing her hand.

Shit! It was the hardest thing he ever had to do, to resist her just a little bit more, until after the reception. Honestly he'd been looking forward to the reception a lot until this new bout of sexual tension she'd raised in him, and now he couldn't wait for it to be over to give into his lust and temptations. But this was her princess day, and he didn't want her on her knees yet. Furthermore, he wanted his first come as a married man deep in that tight, juicy pussy he'd learned to worship.

Still he chose his words carefully. It was sweet, loving, and erotic what she'd offered him, oral service in the fancy limo, and under any other circumstances, he would have accepted. He adored Lynne's hunger for him, her sultriness and her wiling to explore her sexuality, and be raunchy with him.

He never wanted Lynne to feel rejected, or that she was suggesting anything offensive. Her desires and frank and open sexuality with him were part of a normal, adult sexual relationship even though she'd been reared to think very differently. And he cherished Lynne's love of sex and her overtures toward him.

She looked at him with a wide-eyed stare, he recognized that look, her eager to please, loving look, and before she had any chance to interpret it wrong, he said simply, playfully,

"There will be plenty of time for a young wife to get on her knees, and also lay on her own back with her husband's face between her legs, sopping up her juicy pussy. But you only get one day to dress up like this and be a princess. So, I'm going to let you enjoy your princess day. And as soon as it's over, your husband is going to defile you. And I can't wait," he grunted huskily.

"I can't wait either, the dirtier the better," groaned Lynne, plopping juicy pineapple in her mouth and sucking the sweet juice with so much enthusiasm, Leif nearly wished he'd taken her up on the cock sucking.

Her full, pouty mouth was sexy as hell, and he loved the way she knew how to use those lips to bring him over the edge! It would be a long reception indeed!

***

"It'll be so dirty, that I promise you Lynne. Only reason I don't pull down your panties and have you right here is because I don't want to come on your pretty wedding gown. You just look too beautiful to muss up yet baby," he murmured sweetly. He squeezed her closer to him and gently traced her cleavage with a loving finger.

He looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing on earth. It wasn't lost on Lynne. She was a woman who had never gone to the prom, only had one boyfriend before Leif, never even really slow danced before. So to be all dressed up, looking like a princess and sitting in the lap of a man who loved her enough to marry her and give her his last name, and stared at her like she was a tasty, exotic treat, made her feel so special.

She couldn't help it. Tears started again.

"Don't be sad darlin', it'll be worth the wait, I promise you. Not only can I not wait to fuck you, but I'll tongue my baby down everywhere now that you have my last name, and I do mean everywhere. I mean...I know I went everywhere before, licked your cute little crack before, but I know, husband knows what you like back there now, and I'll do lots of fun stuff to you back there in your cute, juicy little ass, with my tongue you've never felt before, if you just be good in your pretty little dress right now. Now I know you don't just want me to tease your crack, I know you want me to go further and rim your naughty little asshole. I'll do it as much as you want, you can sit on my face all night long. Sweet little wifey's get all the rimming they want, and what a great thing to share, something I never would do except for the woman I married. Hubby doesn't get tired now either, his tongue can last even longer than his hard dick, just be good for me right now baby, I know you're horny. I'm so horny now, I hurt, too," he groaned huskily in her ear.

"It's not...I'm not sad...you're just so beautiful to me. I can already feel that you are going to spoil me damn rotten with love and sexual pleasure, as though you didn't when you were just my boyfriend. But that...that's next level shit. I just feel like...I mean you don't ever...it's not...you aren't harsh with me. Even when you say no it doesn't feel mean. And I didn't want to...I didn't mean to...I just...I just want to make you happy, and I know you've been trying to be good waiting so long, so many days, I just like for you to have good orgasms with me because it makes you feel good and happy and it makes me feel close with you. Guess it was a little dirty to say I'd do it in the wedding limo," chuckled Lynne looking bashfully at the blue soles of her wedding shoes.

"Sweetie, I like dirty, a lot, and I wouldn't marry a woman who didn't want to be dirty with her husband. What's the point in being married? What kind of fun is that? I'm only saying no because you are all dressed up, and it's your princess day and there is still fun to be had at the reception. Husband wants a big, fat rain check on your sweet cock sucking, and I also wanna bust for the first time after we say our vows inside your kitty, not in your lips. Oh baby, all I could think about, all I could ever dream about, before I could be with you, and you were scared of my penis, was slamming my cock into you hard, and in my mind, you just screamed with pleasure, dug your tiny nails in my back and convulsed until you came so hard your pussy muscles drove me over the edge. We fucked and you were like a wild little banchee, did it until you kept coming, and wanted to stop because I wore you out so good, you could hardly move. That's what I want with you baby, first, and then, then we can go back to our mouths and shit, slow sexing, whatever else you want to do to get off," he murmured, between kisses of her ear.

He was so vivid in his portrayal of what he wanted to do to her, it made Lynne wet. She squirmed on his knee, and he groaned.

"Fuck it's getting harder than I ever thought possible, please don't wiggle so much you cute little thing," he murmured gently holding her firmly in her lap, so she couldn't squirm.

"Baby I don't want you uncomfortable and hard, I'll get off your lap and sit beside you, " murmured Lynne.

"It's okay, just try not to move so much. I need to get it to go back down. It hurts," he added with a playful chuckle.

Lynne angelically kissed his forehead and he smiled at her.

"Have some more fruit baby. I know you are hungry. We didn't have breakfast," he added dotingly.

They had all kinds of fruits that she loved, especially her favorites, the pineapples and the strawberries. She leaned over for the fruit platter but he was already feeding her.

He got pineapple juice on his fingers while feeding Lynne. It looked so damn delicious, and he read her mind.

"I know you want to suck my fingers, and you know you want to suck my fingers, so I don't see what the hold up is. You know you are always welcome to my fingers. Wifey can always suck them, whenever she wants, just reach for my fingers, they are yours now baby, that and anything else my little woman wants to suck," he added dotingly.

And he put his finger in the pad of her mouth.

To say that it soothed her and made her feel erotic pleasure sucking the sweet pineapple juice off his fingers was an understatement. It was just comforting, and pleasurable, and sexual, and their kinky little secret, and she groaned happily, sucking the juice entirely off his fingers.

Leif groaned. Lynne gently let go of his fingers.

"If you want it to go down, maybe that's not a good idea," she added.

They both shared hearty laughter.

"It does feel sexy to me, and I know it feels sexy to you too. But I also know it's soothing for you lovely. I'm going to give you everything you need now that I'm your husband. I know you need soothing feelings. Comfort, and love, along with the steamy sex. I love filling both needs. A lot. That shit before we were married...darling that was nothing. You get to see all the love I have stored for you in my heart because I don't have to worry about you making a fool of me and leaving, because you're a wife, not just a little girlfriend. Be prepared to be rotten as fuck," said Leif.

"Well, I feel the same way. If you thought we had a lot of fun doing wild and kinky love before, wait until you see the kind of things we do now. Oh Leify there were so many things that I dreamed about you doing to me, and so many pleasures and ways I want to submit to you baby, like I told you, all the things I wrote in my journal," she murmured huskily.

There were lots of filthy and sexy thoughts about him pushing her down on the bed, having his way with her, pinning his weight to her, so she could barely move and devouring her with kisses, and even more. She couldn't wait to feel his hot, thick dick pulsing within her again.

"Baby, you're making him want to rise again. I accept the challenge though, I promise to give you all the sexy things you crave for in your journal," he added tenderly.

They linked arms and sipped champagne.

After they downed the glasses, they kissed each other, at first tenderly, and chastely, then with increasing hunger. Soon they had to stop though, because Leif kept getting stiff under her ass cheek like a teenager, which she loved, but he didn't want the embarrassment when it was time to get out of the limo.

"Being around you, and not being able to get a stiffy, because I'm scared someone will see it, is like the longest day in the world. I swear, the second I first lay eyes on you, I got a massive boner. That was my immediate reaction before I ever met you, you were so beautiful and sexy to me! I hid it under the table. I never told you that. I thought you'd be terrified of me in the beginning, and after we fell in love I thought I'd save that knowledge for after the wedding. Anyway, suffice it to say Lynne, I loved you then, from the moment I saw you. No other woman had that kind of effect on me before, making me hard, just watching her antics, seeing you singing and cutting a rug up there on stage," said Leif lovingly.

"I'm flattered. I didn't get wet until you kissed me the first time. But oh Leify I was so marvelously wet, you remember how scared I was. I didn't know that could happen with a man in real life, and not like, with a vibrator. I was so childish. I had a lot to learn. I needed to grow up. I still have a lot to learn too, about deep passion between a man and woman, and rougher stuff, and I can't wait for you to teach me all about it , starting on the honeymoon," she added sweetly.

"I love teaching you. It's a privilege. You...you don't worry about being all grown up. You're my special sweetheart, and I love you as you are, even your sweet, innocent ways that are sometimes child like. You are safe now Lynne. Love you as you are baby," he added sweetly kissing her hand.

Love you as you are- When her whole life she wasn't enough as she was, was a lot to take in for Lynne in a wonderful way! He'd probably said it before, but this day, as his new loving wife, of less than an hour, she heard it, believed it, and understood it!

"I...I'm so lucky you love me as I am. I love you the way you are too. And, I love having such a loving, patient teacher," she added sweetly.

"Told you in my vows I loved teaching you for the rest of my days. Hell, that's how I learn so much lovely, teaching you and your lovely ways," he added with a sweet smile.

He indulgently kissed her forehead again and again and she hid under his neck and glowed. Feeling so loved was a marvelous sensation.

The limo came to a stop, and although Leif and Lynne only had eyes for each other during the entire scenic ten minute ride, they finally bothered looking out of the right window, and saw that they were stopped in front of his parent's home.

It was time for the reception in the back yard.

The limo driver opened the door and escorted Leif and Lynne out of the Limo.

***