All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 55'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why I continue to read

Hello,

While I have never commented on your stories that I thought some of them were too tedious, I will provide my take. I personally read your story because I LOVE the affection between the characters and reading about their lovemaking. I love how tender they are as well as their openness. That is why. I personally started to skip over some parts because I read Literotica to read about relationships but mostly the affection and the hot sex. Your scenes are some of the truly best on here. On the other hand, I don't have the same appreciation for some of the later chapters. I appreciated the buildup to them getting together in the earlier chapters, but after a while it was dragging.

It is just my take. I will definitely continue to read your stories, because your sex scenes are amazingly hot and erotic. That is my reason for reading stories on this site. Otherwise I would stick to long romance novels. I like to read about couples who enjoy lovemaking.

I hope you appreciate the fact that many of us love your attention to detail with their physical interactions while at the same time cannot totally relate to some of the extensive dialogue.

You essentially gave us some of the best erotica on here and then two or more chapters of no sex at all.

I love your writing, so please don't think to yourself that you are just going to write what you want because you want to. You would have many of us drooling even more for your writing if you are able to not take the comments personally and just give us more of the erotic stuff. :-)

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldabout 9 years ago
Why I continue to read? well....

Although your writing can be tedious and extremely redundant, I like your characters and you have built their relationship to a point where most of us are hoping they finally come together the way you have tried to promise. Romance and affection are beautiful things and let's face facts we are all here to read about interracial relationships and if we wanted just sex there are other categories to get our smut fix but those of us who read in this section want a little more substance, and honey do you deliver? Yes! You are a great writer and should be completely flattered that people continue to read even if you refuse to find another word for "tender". Even if you jam in " Oh leify" and "oh lynny" anywhere you can like youre trying to meet a quota or you're gonna win a prize. Even if sometimes you drag out the speeches of love and devotion to over 4 paragraphs of basically the same things said in previous installments. This story was moving really well in the beginning, that is how you got us hooked. But. Its been dragging for sometime. It is as if you want to paint us this great picture but the canvas isn't big enough to get every thing you want in it so you paint over something just to get it all in, in other words still beautiful but too much. Even though you don't see the point that YOUR READERS are continuing to read YOUR WORK when most of them gave valid feedback you poo poo'd, I think that says a lot about how talented you are. I'm going to read and do what I have been doing, skip large chuncks, take a break from reading it but still enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK THEM!!! I LOVED IT!!

Keep writing they way you are writing if these bitches don't like it then they NEED TO STOP READING IT.. Like why the fuck come back to be a hater!!! I LOVED IT ALL!! I been checking for a month for an update and SOOOO HAPPY TO READ IT!!! I love how they love each other maybe we can get a little drama on the honeymoon, something not real break up big but a little fight that they can have some crazy wild make up sex. But anyway love the chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

While I agree with many of the common criticism... The story's being long winded and tedious at times, I truly believe that you have crafted a beautiful story and the characters, while somewhat unrealistic at times, are extremely endearing and easy to fall in love with. You have a lot of talent, you really do. Just because many have criticized you're work doesn't mean that they absolutely hate every aspect. People keep coming back because of the cool dynamic of the relationships and the effort you put in. I would agree that these last few chapters feel a bit over indulgent.. You don't have to draw out the story to make it profound and meaningful. And yes, the interracial aspect is quite lovely too. All in all, you've got a great piece of work on your hands but I find myself frustrated with its repetitive nature. I hope that you don't take this the wrong way because myself and so many others think you're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait

So worth the wait. really loved the scene of them after the reception taking pictures of each other while taking her out of her dress just beautiful. Then the twist of them christening his old bedroom that was the icing on the cake; didn't see that happening was pleasantly surprised that they didn't wait for the honey Moon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't be stupid

If everybody stopped reading because they thought you tedious and I agree you would have no readers. If you ever want to be a published paid writer you need to take that in to account. If this story were condensed and placed for digital sale on amazon I wouldn't pay more than 99cents and I think your reviews would be even more harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!!

Such a great story! I LOVE IT!!! Where are they going on their honeymoon? We will see....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please update soon!

Please update the next chapter! Been going through Lynn and Leif withdrawal and it's not been pleasant! Lol! Looove this story:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous