Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Damn it Lynney! Your heart is so beautiful...I even, even though I'm ready to fuck your little brains out you make my heart feel warm and fuzzy with love. I just never could have imagined it so," he grunted.

She turned around, and looked into his eyes, and beamed at him.

"It's because you love me! The way I love you, and you're the one who told me you can't separate love into parts, so of course you can't separate the love you feel from me from the desire to fuck me. Hell, I can't," murmured Lynne, reaching down for her high heels as Leif crossed the other side of the room near the window and returned to the bed.

She started to kick the shoes off her feet as she squatted obediently on all fours. She loved playing submissive to her new loving husband and she wouldn't even get off all fours, even though he hadn't said she had to remain squatting while she waited for him. Submitting was delicious, getting to feel small, powerless, feminine and adored, while he cared for her, and kept her safe, even in their own little hailstorm of passion.

"Are your feet tired honey?" asked Leif sweetly.

"Not really, just thought I'd take them off, don't need the shoes on for fucking," she added with a shy chuckle.

"If your feet don't hurt, don't you dare take those damn shoes off. You're sexy as hell in your white high heeled shoes with the blue soles with this...this...this...what do you call this shit," he added standing behind her.

He slapped her ass with a dominate authoritative swat that made Lynne feel tingly in the pit of her belly. Have mercy she couldn't wait to be taken by this primal ass, sexy man of hers, who was also tender. He cared whether her feet hurt, but if her feet didn't hurt, he clearly wanted her to keep the shoes on...it played to his fantasies, and she loved being let into all the deep, secret, dark corners of his mind, she was learning her sexy mate, a man who liked her thick pubic hair, her panties, heels, and playing with their love fluids. She wondered what other sexy secrets he had. She wanted to explore all that shit with him, and her eyes got all teary at the realization that she would get to do this, and nothing, but nothing would be forbidden between them, just like she started dreaming about when he first started living in her apartment six months ago.

"it's ummm...it's called a panty shaper," murmured Lynne blushing.

"Well it might not be meant to be lingerie, but his panty shaper thingy sure as hell looks like it, especially with the heels, if your feet don't hurt, please keep them on," he added.

And he placed a hot, smoldering kiss to the crotch of her wet shaper which made Lynne groan, and then he placed a tender, doting kiss to her cheek which made her want to cry tears of pleasurable joy.

He linked his fingers in the tendril curls she had piled high atop her head, and yanked her close to him by the curls, some of them coming undone sealing her lips to his in a greedy, unyielding kiss, so intense that her face felt like it was being burned raw with the prickles of his blonde five o'clock shadow, but she'd never felt a more pleasant sensation in her life. His kissing was unbridled and lusty, and it made her feel so tingly, she wanted to get involved but he gave her no space, as though he was now kissing her the way he'd wanted to the very first time he'd ever saw her.

All she could do was surrender as he yanked her head back roughly with his kiss, peeling her lips open with the entreaty of his own mouth, and then thrusting his tongue around wildly in her mouth. She struggled, because she wanted to participate in the kiss, but the more she struggled because she wanted to tease him with her own tongue, the more excited he got, until he grabbed her and squeezed her body to him so tight all she could do is grab onto his ascot.

"I love you so much, just let me kiss you baby! Let me do all the kissing right now baby girl, been waiting so long to kiss you a lot rougher than ever before," he grunted huskily.

Lynne had never known there had been ways to kiss her rougher, that he still hadn't kissed her as hard as he could with all their passionate face sucking, but she was delighted to be introduced to this new world of steamy passion, he kissed her so hard, their teeth occasionally scraped together, until she cocked her had to the side to give him even more access.

She held her hands above her head, surrendering to him, opening her mouth wide, simply curling her tongue in her own mouth for his access and letting him do what he wanted, and glad that he could finally have the rough greedy love that he desired, and that the expressions of his masculine passion felt so wonderful to her, rather than frightening. He grabbed her chin dimple, kissed her until she was panting though her mouth and his to try to breathe.

Each time she felt so dizzy with the pleasure of the invasion of his tongue and submitting she could not breathe, he let her lips escape from some of the pressure, he groaned sweet nothings over her mouth,

"Your breath tastes sweet,"

And,

"Your tongue tastes like candy to me,"

And,

"I love you, and your little mouth so much darlin',"

And Lynne felt at once adored, cherished, and devoured.

"Pussy tastes like candy too, wanna taste it again," he moaned.

He groaned and turned her over, onto her stomach, and yanked the panty shaper roughly upwards and somehow managed to get it up around her lower hips, even though it was designed to unzip.

It was tight over her hips.

"Mmm....this cute little henna tattoo. Your Leif's girl huh? Leif's wifey? Wanted a tat just like your man," added Leif.

Lynne blushed at the memory and he took her ass cheek adoringly between his lips kissing her Leif henna tattoo and sucking the globe of her left cheek with gentle lip smacks.

The warm adoration, even in the middle of their primal greed, and the growing scent of their passion nestled in Lynne's heart and made a warm feeling catch in her stomach that burned with a pleasurable ache clear down to her pussy.

He stated licking, sucking, and tongue fucking her ass and pussy from behind as she lay on her stomach on the bed.

All Lynne could do was hump the bed for some additional sexual relief, the same way she humped the mattress when he left her in this room alone, and she'd begged him to fuck her before the wedding. Well the wedding was almost over now, and she was ready for his fat, pleasurable cock, and for him to take her out of the panty shaper, the Lycra material designed to hold in her ample ass curves was painfully hugging her hips now.

"The panty shaper unzips in the back," she cried.

"I don't have the patience to take off any more of your shit Lynney, that's why you are being fucked here, and not on your honeymoon, because you had me undress your sexy little body in your pretty princess gown. Now, get yourself that pillow on top the bed, and I want you to bury your face in it so you can scream loudly and not make so much noise," he murmured.

He roughly grabbed her head and pushed her face down towards the pillow.

If he'd done this the first time they'd made love, Lynne would have curled up into the fetal position in tears, because she was terrified of roughness. But now she knew, he wasn't being rough with her because he didn't love her, the roughness was because he simply loved her too much to be careful, and frankly, she desired him too much right now to care.

But he loved her with all his heart, and she didn't even need him to kiss the crown of her hair the way he did when she obediently lay her head, face down in the pillow, just as her handsome groom instructed, to let her know this.

She felt his love, even without the adoring kiss that he'd placed, in the way he kept teasing, and pleasuring her body, and finding ways to tell her he loved her. Somehow, she hadn't expected that he'd tell her that he loved her and how he enjoyed her during their fucking, she expected all there would be was grunts and pants, but even in this, even with him pawing her and throwing her about on the mattress, she felt adored. How the hell could this be so pleasurable to her body, and her spirit!

The body part she'd been prepared for but not the spirit!

Somehow he'd found a way to lift the shaper over her curvaceous hips, so that it was now just over her waist and breasts, providing Lynne with some relief from the tight feeling.

"My sweet, dirty little wifey, with your little panty shaper hiked up around your waist, like my nasty little girl, all dressed up in her high heeled wedding shoes, so lovely for me," he crooned sweetly.

He slapped her ass gently.

"Get on all fours for me now baby, like you are crawling. Let me give you a wedding present, is thick and long and you're gonna love it, you've been asking for it all day," he murmured with a husky chuckle.

And that tender humor with his sensuality that delighted her. She loved him so much, she started chuckling. When she heard him unzip his tuxedo pants, she was overwhelmed with pleasure that they were going to do it, right here, right now, fuck right on his old bed sheets, where he'd countlessly dreamed of many women, and maybe even loved a few others when he was teenaged boy, but he never knew the pleasure that she hoped she made him feel as the one who'd stolen his heart so much he couldn't wait to marry her, the one he loved enough to wait for fucking her.

And so far, being manhandled by him, until she couldn't even think, all she could feel was exquisite pleasure at each invasion of his tongue, and the tickling bulb of his nose, against her intimate areas felt so good, she couldn't stand it!

He curved his fingers behind Lynne, assuming the position one would use when lifting a bowling ball, very gently tickled the entry of her ass with his thumb, while delicately rubbing three fingers over her moist outer pussy lips, slowly, seductively easing his middle finger in her aching pussy and his thumb inside her tingling asshole.

Lynne wanted to be naked so she could feel his mouth on her breast nipples so bad, she hollered, started biting the pillow and feverishly rubbing her painfully hard nipples up to the bed, through the shaper. She'd need a lot of sucking and kissing of her tits later to ease the fire he was stoking all over her body, and she was sure he would satisfy.

The hollering had excited Leif, she could tell when she felt him lay his full weight on her moved her hand from her pussy and ass and lay his entire weight on her back until he was crushing her with his weight, he placed her hands high above her head, and all Lynne could do was grip the headboard!

"Oh Leify, Leify, baby," panted Lynne.

"Mmm...I need to fuck your pussy good sweetheart," he groaned, sucking the wetness off of his fingers.

"Lick my fingers like the good little wife you are," he murmured, cramming his fingers, sticky with her pussy juices into her mouth.

She loved when he commanded her, because he was loving, and that positive reinforcement, being his good girl, his special woman fulfilled aching emotional gaps in her heart, even in the nastiest of physical pleasures they shared.

She heard him unzip his tuxedo pants, and heard him panting and swallowing. He wanted her so bad he sounded like he'd run a marathon and was about to devour a tasty meal.

Her head was face down in the pillow so she couldn't see what was going on, but she knew he was getting ready to fuck her, and she felt giddy with delight, but she also felt so overcome with emotions.

He'd been loving with her.

Patient with her. Even though she hadn't been mentally prepared to fuck him in the beginning, it had never detracted from any of the love he felt for her. Once she was ready, he kept patiently encouraging her to wait for this day to make their first rough sex special. And now, the moment was finally upon them, and she didn't feel afraid at all, the only tension she felt was butterflies in her stomach, and an ache in her pussy to explode with the orgasm he'd kept teasing her with, and edging for her. And now, she could finally satisfy him like the grown woman he'd helped her become with his emotional nurturing. And she felt overcome with love and desire for her big strong husband, loved feeling tiny in his arms, thrown on the bed and posed about in positions for his pleasure, devoured by his mouth in her own mouth, and the most private places on her body all opened for the exploration of his tickling fingers, roaming nose, and tasting tongue!

She started sobbing into the pillow, sobbing with joy, so much emotion her shoulders heaved.

Leif quickly wrapped his entire body around hers, cocooning her, and lifting her head gently from the pillow.

"Look at me little tortoise! Stop crying honey. I want this right now, but only if I want it as bad as you want it baby. Don't be scared of me now. I love you doll baby, and, if you aren't ready to fuck yet, that can wait until after the honeymoon until you feel comfortable. We have a whole lifetime to fuck, just like we had a whole lifetime to have sex, sure I want it baby, but not if you are so scared you want to cry. I have patience to wait for you as long as you need honey, And I mean it. You know me by now, and if you didn't want to fuck, all you needed to tell me was that you were scared sweetheart! I understand you still being scared a little bit baby, people have been abusing you your whole life, and you are just getting used to a husband's love. I don't want my princess to cry, don't want you scared of me. All that shit picking you up, throwing around, and slapping your juicy little ass was because I love you like an animal baby, but I'm still your Leify, I won't hurt you, this doesn't have to happen until my little wifey is just as ready as her horny ass husband, we can just do pig in a blanket for now if you want, then I'll kiss your pussy until you come," he murmured, gently tickling her ass crack with his cock was one of his favorite pleasures to indulge in with her the first few days of her monthly period, when indulging in full on sex was too messy for her tastes.

He'd rub and rub his cock between her ass cheeks until he came.

They playfully called this act pig in a blanket, and he loved the feeling of his cock riding in her cheeks, it was another special, secret intimacy, something he was shy about, liking the feeling of rubbing his fat cock gently between her juicy ass cheeks until he came. It happened the first time by accident when they were playing and his cock glided between her ass. It felt good to him, and it was the first time he did it, so he kept doing it, confessing how good it felt. So she tightened her ass around his cock, looked back at him lovingly and said, keep rubbing your dick back there until you come, if it feels nice. She loved when he came on her back when he was doing this, and he always kissed the crown of her head adoringly and held her so tight he smothered her, before cleaning her back with his kisses.

Each time they indulged in this act, he acted like an ashamed little boy, which she thought was adorable. He swore her to secrecy, about rubbing his cock in her cheeks until he came, he was embarrassed that he enjoyed getting off in such a juvenile way as a grown man. He kept explaining it away because her ass was so big and sexy, and he could thrust rough and not worry about hurting her, but Lynne told him he didn't need to explain anything, if it was pleasurable for him, she loved to give this to him, and it was their own beautiful secret!

Lynne didn't think it was juvenile at all, she thought it was sweet, and relished the closeness between them to share in this way, and loved the doting kisses he planted on the crown of her hair and her neck and her ears while he rubbed his cock gently in her ass cheeks groaning about how good her juicy ass felt.

They shared everything! And now this was another beautiful adventure, to share, together, and she couldn't wait!

The security washed over Lynne in a wave and she really started balling.

"Damn you love me so much! Even at the height of your passion, you were ready to stop it because you thought I was crying because I'm scared. I'm not scared at all, never felt more beautiful and loved in my whole damn life! I'm crying because I love you so much I can't stand it, can't wait to be nasty and rough with you! Leify if you don't fuck me now, I'll fuck you damn it," shouted Lynne her head just above the pillow.

Leif threw his head back, and chuckled loudly, and then he started to chuckle, there was a happy joyful cadence to his chuckle, along with relief. Relief because he'd wanted to fuck her so much, and the only reason he would hold back anything was if he felt like she was fearful, but that laugh was relief because her sexy ass husband was sick and tired of waiting! The sheer relief in his laughter almost made him sound like a man gone mad, and Lynne felt a pang and glimmer of pain that her man desired her so much lust had driven him mad even though he tried to be patient, and then she felt elation that she could finally fulfill him.

Then he swatted her ass several times, as he chuckled, and chuckled.

Lynne yelped and giggled with each squat, scampering up further towards the headboard.

"You'll do no such thing you saucy little bride. Get your knees up higher than that, I know you can do it baby, squat," murmured Leif, unzipping his pants the rest of the way, and she knew he was lifting them over his hips and down over his knees.

"Bite that pillow baby girl, you're gonna need to do it, it's gonna feel so good to you darling, you're soaking with for your man," he murmured.

And, he reached under her body, reached his hands into her bra cups, squeezed her breasts, and as though he was reading her mind, delightfully pinched her nipples while he gently bit the scruff of her neck, the side that hadn't been stung, just like a puppy would bite the scruff of its playmates neck.

She loved to feel him biting her neck like they were mating dogs, and she giggled and wiggled her neck free, and he caught the scruff again, bit it harder, and squeezed her tit more insistently.

"Mmm, you're gonna really be my wifey now, you need to be good, don't fight my kisses and bites," he added with a playfully chuckle, biting her ear, with rough passion, the warmth in his breath making Lynne's pussy ache with longing.

"That tickles," she cried, squirming around her voice filled with laughter.

"Fuck, so sweet, ticklish and dainty! I love you so much, darling, precious little wife of mine. I'm gonna be a little rough darlin', but if it hurts, and you don't like the roughness, remember sweet, the safe word, tortoise," he said.

And again, he kissed the crown of her hair and Lynne had no idea she'd feel so adored on the precipice of her fucking!

***

Leif's cock was so hard, it felt sore. And, when he'd unzipped the tented tuxedo pants, and pulled his boxers down around his knees, to look at that sweet, sexy new wife of his, sprawled out on the bed behind him, crouched down obediently on all fours, and later, submissively clutching the headboard where he used to dream of fucking random beautiful girls as a teenager, while he held on and humped a hole in his mattress, his cock stood out in front of him, throbbing so hard it was nearly purple.

He ached for Lynne so much. At first, he felt just a tad disappointed that her eagerness to cross this new threshold had them actually doing it in his old bedroom before the reception was actually over, but, looking back on it as a couple, not being able to make it until the honeymoon truly fit the spirit of their anytime, anyplace, passionate adoration for each other. Further, it seemed fitting to love her on this bed, because no woman, no girl, he'd ever dreamed about when he frantically beat it when he was growing up, and no one he could have snuck into this bedroom, held a solitary candle to his beautiful, exotic, innocent creature that lay sprawled out beneath him submissively. And hell, that was just the view from the outside.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers