Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Then he realized that even as she'd acted like a little animal below him, a wild little banshee with the crotch thrusts, Lynney had been crying too.

"I love you too husband! Love to be your good little wifey!" and he slammed into her once more, even tough he'd stopped coming, just because she still made his heart feel good, then sank down to the mattress below them, squeezing Lynney tightly, his balls and her pussy buried in their sticky juices, his balls and thighs just coated in it, raw and sensual like two nasty little animals. And he thought there was a lot of fluids when they'd made love before, but they were so covered in juice they were stuck together like glue.

And he didn't want to take his cock out of her, and kept it in her even as it was softening just like the first time they made love, not ever expecting that he'd love her even more than he did when they said their vows. How the fuck did that keep happening.

Sweet, unselfish, adorable little woman laying beneath him panting, but even though she'd wanted to share herself with him roughly his kinky little woman loved pleasure, and he thought with feverish lust about her being, nasty, and naughty, with her masturbating fingers, so lusty for pleasure she rubbed herself and made them both come far, far to quickly. She couldn't wait. Sweet, lusty little thing.

And, while they panted, getting their breaths together, he couldn't help his happy, husky, surfer chuckle. Over and over again he laughed, but it wasn't because there was anything funny, he laughed because she made his heart feel so happy it was the only way he could express his pleasure. And then, he couldn't stop himself from kissing the crown of her head over, and over, and over again.

God damn it he loved her so much!

And his laughter must have made her happy or at least amused because she giggled until she made her sweet little snort.

"Oh fuck, and I thought the night after you proposed and we first had sex was fun, oh I had no idea how fun fucking could be! Oh Leify, even though it was hard, it didn't hurt at all, and I feel....oh shit, I'm sorry baby," she added, and she started sobbing.

"Shhhh.....Shhhh..it's okay to feel lovely, I feel it too. Love you more now than I ever thought I could," he added, his tears dripping on her shoulder blades as he gently drew patterns in her mussed up hair.

He'd fucked her so hard, it almost all came undone now, her bun was lopsided, and it was so amusing, he stifled some laughter. He sure had fucked her good. But he'd wait until after she'd expressed herself to let her know that her hairstyle had been fucked to pieces and she may as well take her hair down.

"I never knew what it really felt like to feel pretty before just then. Damn to have a husband love you so much he wants to do you like an animal, I feel so beautiful and sexy. And that had been robbed of me. I'd been deprived of that feeling because of abuse, and you gave it all back to me, just like you've given me beautiful feelings of love. Oh Leify, let's get started on the honeymoon baby, I hope I didn't take you too far off the timetable," murmured Lynne.

"Oh sweetness, this honeymoon is for you to enjoy too. I had wanted to wait until we got there, but just like everything about our love, nothing is etched in stone. Now that it's happened, I'm glad it happened, here, it's fitting that my best, and forever conquest be in this room. I'm sorry if...well it didn't last that long, but I kept telling you to hush your sexy mouth, you just don't know how to keep quiet just over and over again and I..."

"I like that it didn't last all that long, it felt like we were really animals, and that was fun to me, fucking like horny beasts, never felt any shit like that before. And besides, I came first," said Lynne with a playful triumphant air.

"That's because you were so hot in your panty shaper you put your hands downtown before I even got a chance to start fucking you good, or rubbing your pretty little clitty myself," he added playfully.

"Well we have all honeymoon for you to teach me the right way baby," purred Lynne sweetly.

"Mmm...that I will. Maybe once or twice, I'll even let you teach me," yawned Leif.

"You sleepy baby? Maybe I should drive," said Lynne.

"Oh please, your ass looks sleepy too, sleepier than mine! I told your naughty ass, once I did it, I'd want to be laid up like a rabbit with you all honeymoon. Fuck, I don't even want to roll out of the juices, shit feels so good, all over me and just raw. You were so raw baby, your muscles quivered, and it made these sucking noises. Your pussy I mean, and they were so erotic," grunted Leif.

Lynne blushed.

"I don't like those noises, they are embarrassing, my pussy never did that before," she added hiding behind her face with her hand.

"That's because you've never been fucked and enjoyed it before. Those noises are normal, and I hope they are even louder the next time, they sound sexy and that air escaping feels good on my cock, it feels like the best, gentlest tickle in the world, they feel like kisses," murmured Leif.

"I can give your cock more kisses," murmured Lynne.

He chuckled. Damn it he loved Lynne so much he didn't know if he'd ever be able to describe the feeling he had for her, he said he loved her, but damn, that didn't capture everything he felt!

He rolled her over onto her back, so he could look into her eyes, the beautiful eyes of his freshly fucked little wife.

And he looked down between her thighs at the river of their juices. He was trying to memorize the sexiness of this sight forever, her thighs smeared with a mountain of white, pearly cum and her own sex juices, he thought he could nut again just looking at it. He couldn't wait to get on the honeymoon, they'd clean their juices away with their tongues on each other's bodies. He hadn't wanted to do it here, he was afraid if he started sucking her again, he'd want to fuck her again, and then, if he did that, he wouldn't want to leave his parent's home!

He scooped up some of their shared nectar with his finger, and sucked, the taste of them mingled together so sweet and raw. And Lynne simply looked up at him with a love sick glance, swiping her own pussy with her index finger, the seat of their juices, sucking eagerly the juices, just as he'd taught her, the second time he'd rubbed her between her legs. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but it was actually only a short while ago, just six months, but how far they'd come in their love! She tangled her fingers in his dreadlocks and pulled him towards her roughly for a kiss, where they shared the fruit of their nectar while they both chuckled with sheer delight.

Then he gently touched her forehead with his own.

"You look so beautiful princess. But this hairstyle is done. We've demolished it with the fucking. So you may as well comb these pretty curls down out of this little bun thingy. I'm gonna bring you a warm wash cloth, and a glass of cold water. I don't want you washing off our juices so soon, but I know you'll be embarrassed to say goodbye to our wedding guests smelling like sex. One day, you might have to walk around smelling like your husband fucked you as a punishment, but not today," he added playfully.

She got a mischievous grin at his playful threat. Damn. His freaky little soulmate.

He kissed her forehead.

"Okay Leify, what about you, can I clean you off too," she murmured and yawned.

"I'll clean my own juices this time, and when we get on our honeymoon, we can talk about other ways to clean my cock, and for me to clean your pussy. You'll love it, I promise sweet," he murmured gently kissing her sweet pouty lips.

"Oh Leify, I know I will baby, I love whatever you want to share," murmured Lynne.

"I know baby doll, that's why I love you so much, sweet. Look, give me your panty shaper too, it's sticky with juices, and I love to clean the panties you get all sticky and stained with your lovely juices from kissing and sexing with me," he murmured.

He unzipped the panty shaper from behind, and he groaned with pleasure feasting on her entire naked body for the first time in six days as she handed the sticky little panty shaper to him.

"Fuck. You are so damn sexy! Fuck! Cover up your juicy self right now, or we'll never make it out of here," he demanded.

She chuckled uproariously snorting her adorable nerdy laugh all the way, wrapping herself in his old space ship printed sheets and comforter while he angelically kissed her forehead.

He rinsed her panty shaper off in cool water, and packed it carefully amongst his things after wringing it out and placing it in a plastic bag.

He got Lynne some cold refrigerated water for her to sip on, as she was always thirsty after sex. He cherished knowing those things, to make her comfortable. That was the love you felt for a wife, but even more so after fucking her like an animal. Oh shit, he hadn't expected that the raw, carnal pleasure would fill his heart with even more love.

And, he'd expected that fucking her would satisfy the itch he felt to fuck her, and help him calm down and not think about sex so much. But it seemed to have the opposite effect. It made him want to unleash even more of the wild sensuality of the beautiful creature, things he'd never known before a few minutes ago, the way she wildly bucked her hips like she was doing a fertility dance when it got good, putting a rap video to shame, and the way she started shaking all over like a little leaf like she was having a seizure when it got really good to her. He never thought he'd find such twisted facial expressions and spastic movements so sexy, but he'd never had a woman act like that during fucking before, and he'd half expected her to start foaming at the mouth like a little demon, but that wild, uninhibitedness despite her shyness was what he glimpsed at her on stage, and it was sexy as hell to Leif!

Then the flood of sweet juices, and the way she teased his dick with squeezing pussy stunts to make his nut better, something he was sure she'd read in Cosmo, innocent little thing! Fuck, she was such a good little lover, and he was glad that he'd helped her release a part of herself she'd curtailed due to fear of painful sex.

He knocked gently on the door. He didn't know why he knocked on the door again. She was his now, and he could have just barged inside. She belonged to him, and he was so damn lucky she was his wife! Lynne came to his old bedroom door wrapped in his comforter.

"Damn it, I love you so much. Get dressed kitten, we're running out of time. Scoot," he added handing her the water and slapping her ass through his comforter.

"Yes sir," she said playfully kissing his forehead.

He handed Lynne the cold water and the washcloth to clean off their juices. Seemed like such a waste to him, but he knew her modesty about natural erotic smells around others. He wouldn't allow such modesty on their honeymoon as a horny young groom madly in love with his beautiful wife, he loved the smells, the sounds, flavors, and the juices, and they were part of the joys of fucking and lovemaking. But today was her princess day.

"I'm going to get changed in the other room," said Leif.

He hugged her in his old bedroom blankets giving her a tight squeeze.

"Leave them on the bed so we can put them in the wash. I'll tell mom we spilled something on them," said Leif in her ear.

"Don't tell her. Damn! Then she'll know you fucked me in here and we couldn't even wait until the wedding. I'll put them in the wash to hide the evidence...and then....I'll see if Janelle will take them out of the wash, and put them in the dryer after we leave, you know she's staying in the basement, and she won't leave for another day or so," said Lynne.

"Okay, whatever you say Madame. You're always smarter than me about not getting caught anyway," said Leif with a roguish chuckle.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers