Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Leify, I love you baby," she moaned.

He saw one hand reach up under her skit and start to rub and play with her tight, juicy pussy lips. Leif loved how free she was with him, enjoyed watching her masturbate her body under her skirt while he delighted her sensitive ass with his tongue.

"Baby, Baby, please fuck me, I want to again," whimpered Lynne.

She sounded so fucking spoiled and adorable to Leif. It was like his madly thrusting cock was her favorite new toy.

But when she whimpered like that, and now-

"Please, please baby give me some more dick, I love your dick I can't stand it," squirming at the heat of his tongue and he saw her reach down and curve her finger within herself, doubtlessly trying to get close to her g-spot and relieve that itch that needed scratching, he let out a low groan, as he saw her finger dip languidly and sensually into herself, but he knew that her pussy needed pleasure in a spot her fingers could not quite reach.

Leif let out another low groan. Lynne was sexy as hell, and if he was going to content her with his cock, she'd need to be quiet. Each time she talked his cock throbbed and there was more precum on his shorts with that sexy voice of hers.

So here they were, at it again for the third time fucking today, and no where near their honeymoon bed or the hot, racy scenario he had planned for the first night in their marital bed, but it seemed he couldn't keep his hands of the sexy little minx just long enough for them to even make it to the bedroom, or even into the rest of the house.

But this was what he'd dreamed of when he spotted her in the bar, that they'd share a maddening chemistry and sexual attraction to one another.

"I can be good, or be bad, if you want, just let me have it, I need it in my belly," murmured Lynne huskily.

She was growing increasingly spoiled and he lived to please her but he needed her to keep quiet. He caught a whiff of the panties over his nose. He remembered them, dangling sensuously around his neck, from where she'd handed them to him at his request before they went in the house.

Then he remembered all the times he'd threatened to gag her with those cute, white sexy things.

Damn Lynney! He had the perfect way to shut up his new sexy little bride, so she'd stop moaning and groaning and he could give her some damn cock, without coming too fast!

Damn it she was so hot and raring to go with barely any foreplay.

He slid down his beach shorts, and she heard the nylon rustling and she really started to squirm all around now.

She was on her knees with both hands planted on the couch arm, and he flung his shorts, and his boxers in the floor. Lynne still had on her skirt, and tank shirt, her skirt hiked naughtily around her waist.

The visual was incredible to him, her taut pussy, and juicy ass from behind, along with her sensuous legs. Her pouty, juicy mouth and that cherub beige skin. Luminous doe eyes peered sensually into his own as he scooped her up around her waist from behind, he was thankful for the mirrors that flanked everywhere in this cottage, including directly across from her, as he saw her beautiful beige body swallowed up in his hairy tan embrace.

He pushed her forward a bit roughly.

"You want your husband don't you sweet thing you," he growled huskily.

She reached for his cock, and he bit her ear.

"No...no cock until husband says you can," he murmured teasingly. He let just the tip of his cock circle her clitoris.

"Mmm...baby okay...okay...what do I have to do..." she moaned feverishly, panting and moaning.

It was cruel to draw it out, but she made him feel like such a king. He'd never had a woman act so feverishly for him before, and he knew it was because she loved him. Men who fucked without loving the women were missing out on all the fun.

Those big brown eyes peering with worshipful love into his own.

"Never keep you waiting, give you all the cock you want all honeymoon long. But you need to keep quiet," he added swiftly removing the panties from around his neck and bringing them up to her lips.

Lynne looked at the two of them in the mirror, naughtily for a second, and like the true sex pot wife that she was, luridly licked the crotch as he fed her, her very own panties.

She then opened her mouth and accepted them as a gag to chew on and keep quiet.

He was so aroused by the sight of his innocent wife submissively chewing on her panties to keep quiet at his behest that he reached up behind her, squeezed her close to him, kissed the crown of her hair, murmuring his love for her, and plunged his cock deep in her heavenly depths.

This time, he heard a muffled moan through the wet, fragrant panties stuffed in her mouth, but more his own sounds this time, instead of her sensual feminine screams, he heard his own masculine bellow of pleasure.

Once again, he got his knees underneath of her, her knees draped outside of her like they were praying, so he could really take his little wifey on a ride.

He groaned with pleasure as her tight pussy vulgarly slurped in his cock and made that delightful sucking noise that embarrassed her, that he loved.

He looked down into her big brown eyes in the mirror with his own fiery blue eyes.

"Mmm...sweetness you feel so good...maybe now that I've got that sexy mouth quiet I can last longer," he added huskily, reaching between their two bodies and authoritatively slapping her ass.

She looked positively lovesick at him in the mirror, looked at him with sweet submission and nodded. He was head over heels in love with her at that point, mercy, she was everything sweet, good, tempestuous and naughty all blended into this delightful confection he could not get enough of.

But the heart sick feelings were nearly embarrassing and he held her hard by her stomach, then forcing her over into doggy style and starting to pound into her roughly from behind, as though, the more he climbed within his wife, and the deeper he could tunnel, the more he could make sense of the adoration in his heart.

Lynne's eyes grew wider with each thrust, and he saw tiny tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes and he worried, even despite how pleasurable the clutches of her pussy felt around his cock that he was going too hard for her, but the panties dropped out of her mouth and she whimpered-

"Harder Leify, Harder,"

And he said stoically,

"Yes baby, I will baby, put the panties back in...gonna nut, listening to your cute voice," and she picked up her panties as a gag toy.

But, inside, he felt nearly chocked up with joy and buried knee deep in pleasure, so much joy it was hard to focus, and not nut too fast!

He grinded her into the couch, got them in doggie again, his stomach on her back to quell some of her sensual movements that made him want to bust a nut too soon. He wanted his sweetie going first.

He found her gspot, and nestled up to it with his cock head.

"That's my sweet wifey's spot huh, the one that drives her mad right," he panted in her ear.

He pulled her hair back so he could take a nice long bite and suck of her ear, then reached between their bodies, rubbing her cute little muffin and clitoris, hoping that he was giving her more joy than when she diddled between her legs when he toyed with her anus with his tongue.

He heard passionate moaning through the panty gag, then looked down at Lynne and her eyes were rolled up, far in her head.

So he knew he was on the right spot.

And right at the perfect timing he snatched the panties out of her surprised lips.

"Baby, Baby, I'm coming so hard!" she cried shrilly as though even she was surprised as the strength of her come, taken aback, and intimidated.

She clutched her hands together and made fists and he thought it was adorable, seeing her own sexual joy filled him with these sweet loving emotions.

He kissed the back of her neck.

"I know you came so hard, and good, now lay down so I can get mine. Panties back in mouth," He groaned getting them off the armrest and making her lay over the armrest in a doggy position.

He reached his hands up under her tank shirt, squeezing both of her small perky tits, hard.

There were more moans from Lynne through her panty clad mouth and he was glad he silenced her somewhat so he could think clearly and not get distracted and carried away by the sounds of her voice, and coming to quick.

He just felt how tight, velvety, and juicy her pussy was, like hot wet silk, and a thousand tiny mouths kissing his cock and sucking the orgasm out of him. Then he buried his face into her neck and thought about how soft and sweet she was, and how much his heart throbbed with love the same way his dick did, and he thrusted in her hard, causing her cute ass to bump in the air and tickle his balls which made him grunt and chuckle with husky pleasure. He swore each time he banged into her, felt her leap forward, and felt his balls naughtily slap her ass, it was in time to his heartbeat, which was thrumming like mad.

Then he felt his pulse quicken, his cock lengthen and grow to thick hardness he thought was nearly impossible.

"Fuck Lynney, Fuck, I love you baby girl!" he cried, her pussy weakening him, milking out his come again for the third time that day, each pulse of his thick runny come into her pussy taking his breath away.

He was glad he hadn't come for five days before his wedding day. While each cum was not as strong as the first, they all felt marvelous like the way it felt when Lynne scratched a desperate itch in the middle of his back, that only she could reach.

She looked at their reflections in the mirror next to the couch, beaming with pride. Desire to please her man. Big angel eyes peered into his, yawned, and asked sleepily-

"Can I have another cuddle?"

It made his voice choke up with emotion. She'd been a submissive little angel to him, let him take her as rough and hard as he'd wanted and even wore her cute dirty panties as a gag.

Of course, she didn't need to ask him for a cuddle.

"Lynney being my wifey means you don't ever have to ask for a cuddle again sweetheart, you can have all the cuddles you want just lay right up under my heart whenever you want," he added kissing the crown of her hair.

He quickly buried her into the shelter of his arms, but that was so she couldn't see his tears. Cute little thing was starving for the love a husband could bring and she was about to get her craving satisfied ten fold.

He couldn't wait to show her the rest of what he'd planned for her. But as soon as he looked down to ask her if she wanted to see the rest of the house, she was fast asleep in his arms, against his chest again.

He hadn't expected he'd fall asleep so hard too!

When he opened his eyes, the panoramic view of the stunning pacific ocean had been replaced with twinkling stars. Damn! They'd slept for several hours.

But there was still time to give Lynney a few more of her presents, before they said goodnight.

He gently pushed on her shoulder.

"Lynney...Sweetie...wake up darlin'," he added with a whisper.

He hated to awaken her, but he at least wanted her to be able to get changed out of her honeymoon clothes, and in some comfy pajamas, sleeping peacefully in the bed so that she did not get a kink in her neck, or a cramp in her back, he'd already banged her half to death against the wall, and the couch earlier, her body would be sore in the morning if she wasn't already.

"Shit! What time is it, I slept so long," she murmured sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Almost time for bed now sweet," he murmured lovingly, looking at her tenderly in the moonlight.

Lynne sat up, wrapping herself tighter in the blanket.

"You covered me again? No wonder I slept so snuggly. Leif you are so sweet. I'm sorry I slept so long," she murmured throwing her arm around his neck and kissing his cheek.

"Baby that's alright. I know you are tired now that I've turned you into a grown woman. Pleasing a horny groom is a lot of work. Plus, we had a wedding and a long road trip. I understand if you're tired. Got a few more surprises for you, and wanted to show you more of the house, and I'll tuck you in, but first let me get all that damn drool," he murmured playfully brushing her chin dimple with loving fingers.

Her giggle made his heart flutter.

"Leify there's more gifts? I can't imagine more presents. I'm just in love with these teddy bears. And I'll be happy when we add on to them, hopefully one boy and one girl," she added smiling at him.

"Yeah there's more. Come on over here," said Leif, and he stood up, ushering her in front of the panoramic windows, with their perfect view of the Pacific Ocean, and a small telescope.

"I just wanna...here Lynney," said Leif handing Lynne a small card in the moonlight.

"What is this?" asked Lynne.

Suddenly he felt a little bashful. What if she thought it was corny.

"It's umm...well...I thought that I wanted you to always know that no matter where you are...I'll always be there for you...to love you...to guide you...to give you what you need. I just don't like thinking about you sent all out there on your own by your family like that...because you didn't believe...and because you loved me Lynney. I just wanted you to see in the deepest, truest way possible that I belong to you, and I will be there for you until the end of time. I don't know...I don't know about the after life, don't know about heaven or hell, or what will happen...but I know this, this shit I feel for you is as eternal as a star in the sky. Wanted to give you a piece of my heart, and for you to know, even if I'm not sitting right beside you, anytime you feel alone or afraid, you can reach for me...and feel the light of my love...do you understand?" he added.

He'd fiddled enough with the telescope so that what he wanted her to view as in focus.

"Yeah, Yeah I understand. I feel the same for you and I..."

"Shhhh...this is one thing where you don't have to reciprocate. Let me love and protect you, because I love you and that's what a husband wants to do for a wife. It's what your family should have done for you, but I'm oh so happy I get to show you the right way baby. A lot of guys, they buy one of these star thingies, and they name it after their wife and they give it to her, to show how their wife has lit up their life. I wanted to do it different. Named the star Leif. And it's yours now, and when you look up at the heavens you love so much on a starry, clear night, you'll know that I'll always love you and watch over you, even if I'm not right next to you at the moment," said Leif.

"Oh hell, that's the most beautiful shit anyone has ever done for me! And I thought the wedding was a treat. This is all a woman really wants, and it is why I couldn't wait to become your wife. A woman wants to feel safe with her man. Well, this woman does. I feel like I can tell you everything and it's okay. Like I can be who I am and it's okay. Or even like, I can mess up and it's okay. And not only is it okay, but you'd rather cut off your own arm than hurt me. Sure you'll hurt me sometimes, and I'll hurt you, because no lovers are perfect, even lovers who love deeply like us, but you never want to hurt me is the point, just like I never mean to hurt you. You want me to feel good with you, and safe. That's part of why you married me. Whenever we are together, or even the rare times when we are apart, I can look up at the sky and know you are watching over with me, with your love," said Lynne.

"That's, exactly it. I...I couldn't have said it better princess," he added adoringly smoothing her hair.

"Show me which one to look at, the one that is you," she said.

She stood her body between him, and the telescope, standing on his feet and he held her gently around her waist.

"The coordinates are on the card, I'll help you find it. Let's use the coordinates," said Leif.

She read him each coordinate, and her voice was hoarse with emotion.

It took him a few minutes to line up his star in the telescope.

"Got him. There's Leif right there for you! I'll bring my telescope back to New York with us if I can get it in my suitcase, and we'll set it up so you can find it at home too," he added giving her the telescope for her to see "him" though the viewfinder.

"It's beautiful! I love it! It's bright like you are. Well I guess the only thing that is missing is your Lynne star. To come our first anniversary," said Lynne with a playful chuckle.

"Awww, sweetie, you don't have to get me one because I got you one, but I already can't wait to celebrate our first. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. Let's get you tucked in. I heard you yawn again," he added protectively nudging her chin dimple.

"Come on, I'm not that sleepy yet. I know you want to do it again!" said Lynne stifling another yawn.

"Now I know you like my sleepy sex, but I want a bit more participation on my honeymoon than your sweet sleepy sex. You've performed nicely today little wifey, but I expect much more tomorrow. I'll go easy on you tonight. It's been a long day. And you really need to rest, I can tell how exhausted you are. Thought I might give you a Bubble bath before we said good night. I want to put you to bed really nice like I promised you a few days ago," murmured Leif with a sweet and husky cadence.

"Got a few little surprises for you in the bedroom too," he added with a grin.

***

12