Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

He made another two mugs of their adult milk spiked with brandy. Leif gifted Lynne with another adorable shirt and panty set that said Leif's wifey, this time in red, which he placed on the bed for her.

When she saw it, she quipped-

"You already knew! You knew that I'd want to wear those cute panties and t-shirts with Leif's wifey on them more than once! When you gave me the panties the first night we were married, I wanted another pair to wear for another night. I just loved feeling like your wifey so much. You already knew," sighed Lynne with sheer pleasure and wonder.

Leif tenderly undressed Lynne, taking off her cute sweater and plaid skirt.

"Hell yeah I already knew darling. I know what it means to you, what it means to me. One flesh. Not ever being alone anymore. You or me! I took those vows seriously. And I'd knew you want to wear those panties in a lot of colors, so you can look cute for me in these sexy little underwear that remind me of how much you mean to me," said Leif.

He took off her bra, and had her step out of her panties.

He placed the Leif's wifey t-shirt over her head, and helped her step into her panties.

"I love these shirt and panty sets. But when am I gonna get to show you all the nighties they gave me for my bridal shower? I brought each and every one, and I can't wait to wear them for you," said Lynne grinning at him coyly.

"Oh, you will get to model those for me before we go home. I've got plans for them," said Leif with a wicked grin.

He did have plans for her cute little nighties already, but he wasn't going to give them all away just yet.

Lynne and Leif started reading chicken soup for the couples soul. Lynne cuddled right under him as he read to her, looking up to him with moony eyes.

He wanted to stare right back at her with those same eyes but he could not because he was reading to her. Six months ago if someone had told him he'd be reading this sappy shit he would have laughed in his face. But now that he knew about love he found it moving to read about how all of these couples had found love, kept their love alive, and shown it in unconventional ways. Still, he'd never tell Matt that he was reading this shit, much less that he had bought it for their honeymoon. He had to keep some veneer of masculinity even if he was hopelessly in love.

"This book is sort of like a Bible of sorts. A pop culture love bible. The stories are good to think about as we start our marriage. A lot of people feel that special kind of love for each other we feel in our hearts, even if they express it differently. These stories might help us if we lose our way too," said Lynne.

"Yeah. The stories are nice to reflect on. But I'm not losing my way loving you Lynney. I can't, because I keep thinking about the way it felt when I first lay eyes on you, how fucking bad I wanted you to be mine, and how fucking lucky I am to be lying beside you, and inside you every night. Even when I mess up, I get sorry real fast, because I just keep remembering how fucking lucky I am," he whispered nuzzling her hair.

"I'm the lucky one," said Lynne.

"No you're gonna be the lucky one tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be your fantasy day. Because tomorrow I take you to the adult store that I've been promising you. I found a lovely one I want us to check out. And you can get whatever you want that turns you on, nothing is forbidden darlin', and then we're gonna take home whatever you pick out and play with it all day and all night long until you collapse and fall asleep with a grin on your face from all the coming you're gonna be doing," said Leif with a sexy smile.

"That sounds sexy. But what about you? You should be getting some fantasies and fun stuff too. We talked about this before. I don't want it to be just about what I've tried that I haven't felt before. I want to please you too. What are your private fantasies? I know a little but I know I don't know everything that's going on in that sexy, nasty mind of yours. Some of the things, like you liking to smell my panties, I found on accident. I want you to open up to me more. I want to fulfill some of your fantasies before we leave our honeymoon." said Lynne toying with his chest hairs.

"Right now, it's most fun for me to see the things that you want and enjoy. You are fun and adventurous as hell. Seeing you get all worked up is sexy as hell to me! We've got a lifetime to explore my kinks. I want to enjoy yours right now with you, my lovely, beautiful wife, a woman deprived of so much joy and pleasure, now reveling in all the delicious feelings that love and sex have to offer," murmured Leif.

"Tomorrow we can explore my kinks, but we are gonna also get into yours before the honeymoon is over Mr. Peterson, or I might spank you," murmured Lynne.

She snapped shut the chicken soup for the soul book, flung off her boycut panties. She looked at Leif meaningfully.

She swung both of her shapely legs around his hips and straddled him.

"You are gonna let me be your freaky little angel, just like you are my freaky little soulmate," murmured Lynne, stroking his nose.

Leif leaned up to try to kiss her, but she pushed his head back to the pillow by her forehead.

Leif chuckled at her playful display of strength and defiance.

"Yes ma'am," he quipped.

"Yes ma'am what?" she challenged playfully.

She leaned over to him and rammed her tongue into his mouth.

Leif grunted at the pleasure of the invasion.

Then he swatted her cute little caramel globes, and quipped

"I couldn't answer you with your tounge in my mouth. Yes ma'am, I'll let you be my freaky little soul mate," said Leif with a gruff chuckle as Lynne leaned in to tickle his underarms.

"Cut it, out damn it. Okay Lynne Okay! Cut it out," murmured Leif trying to wrestle her, but ultimately helpless with such sensitive armpits.

"Cut it out, or else what?" asked Lynne, reaching into his boxer shorts, and pulling out her favorite prize while Leif groaned in ecstasy.

"I don't know what else, what!" said Leif chuckling with both pleasure and joy, surrendering helplessly.

"No more nookie for you, that'll be what!" proclaimed Lynne loudly, playfully, making an obscene display of spreading her pussy for his visual enjoyment with two fingers and riding his cock head.

"You'd never be able to make it two days without my cock, you were squirming around like a nasty little kitten in heat when we were waiting a week until we were married," quipped Leif.

Lynne looked at him and cocked an eyebrow meaningfully upwards.

"What was that Leify?" she asked playfully defiant surging her hips upward and moving her pussy so that there was a huge gap of distance between her sex and his cock.

"Come on baby please, please you have your husband so worked up," murmured Leif thrilling at calling himself her husband.

"That's better. What will happen if you don't share your whole self with me tomorrow? No more pussy for you?" asked Lynne.

He moaned loudly with pleasure, watching his thick head disappear into his wife's impossibly tight pussy.

"Yes, Yes, ma'am, no more pussy if I don't play nicely and share my whole self with you," said Leif.

But this surrender was apparently not enough for his bride.

She linked both of his arms above his head, and reached for her wet underwear. She tied both of his wrists up in her underwear legs, securing the contraption with the waistband of the panties.

Leif watched his nubile goddess, both entranced, and surrendering to the ecstasy. She was beautiful, and every school boy's dream, and yet she took control by the very act of not letting him touch her, not letting him pleasure her, but taking, and demanding what she wanted, and all he could do was feel the ripples of ecstasy as her pussy and soft skin massaged his cock and thighs.

"Baby, baby please," he whispered, looking at her jiggling, bouncing breasts. He wanted to feel, paw, touch one of them desperately.

He was so hungry for it he tried to lean upwards to take one of her small, perky, bobbing globes into his mouth but he couldn't do it.

"Damn it baby, please, please, I want to touch you," he husked.

Lynne looked at him with playful defiance and started to lightly trace her clitoris instead, wailing in ecstasy.

Leif was enjoying this more than he'd ever realized, his whole body thrummed with ecstasy and the anticipation of coming. This was very close to his own sexual fantasy indeed. Prolonging the act of coming until he melted into her and couldn't stand it anymore denying himself an orgasm again and again while she teased him.

But standing at the crux of his fantasy was like staring at he crux of the sun, and he could hardly bear the pleasure.

"Lynney, please...please...please...please," he grunted.

Leif squeezed his thighs together to try to resist the thunderous orgasm, and coming before his sweetie.

"Please what?" murmured Lynne throatily, and he smelled the intoxicating smell of her breath on his lips.

"Let me pleasure you, before I come, because I just can't help myself, god damn it," panted Leif.

"You're being a wimp. Just have to be in control," sighed Lynne playfully, loosening the panties around his wrists.

"Hell yeah! I'm sorry I just need you so much!" moaned Leif.

She'd placed the damp panties, gusset side up over his nose, just where he wanted them.

She knew all his secret pleasures, and triggers, and he loved her so much.

The smell was what did it.

He leaned up and grasped her small, shapely, tits tenderly.

He couldn't even recognize the sound of his yearning it was so intense.

"Oh baby you feel good to me, so good kitten!" he growled.

Leif thrusted upward as hard as he could into Lynne, shaking the mattress, and Lynne rocked her hips toward him eagerly, her eyes lighting up with delight a having excited his masculine pleasure.

"Oh God, I love when you take control of me! Damn, you feel good to me too Leify! Ugh!" she shouted loudly.

And Leif knew what her triggers were. He didn't want to come first, he wanted to be strong for her. He gently traced her anus with his thumb.

"Mmm, that's what my dirty little wife loves," he growled huskily, inserting his thumb deeper.

Lynne let out a loud, orgasmic wail, and he felt her anus and pussy clutching firmly around his cock.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she yipped loudly.

She hopped so hard on his cock, and made such adorable, sexy little fuck faces of delight. He had to hold her down tightly by her hips to keep enough stimulation on his own cock from her wild movements to have his own thunderous orgasm.

"I'll surrender to you, but you're mine! All mine to love and pleasure too, baby girl! You understand?" he grunted with playful possessiveness, swatting her ass.

Lynne gave him a wry, satisfied grin, as the waves of ecstasy still floated over Leif, with his beautiful wife straddling him and playing in his chest hairs.

"That's fine, as long as you realize that the loving and pleasuring tomorrow will be a mutual thing," murmured Lynne drawing patterns in his chest.

"No, this time a solitary thing for you to enjoy. You're going to be my pet tomorrow and play with every fun toy that drives you crazy," said Leif looking at Lynne with playful defiance.

Lynne looked at the discarded panties near his wrist and cocked an eyebrow.

Leif chuckled with joy.

"Not so fast you little monster. You're gonna give your new husband a heart attack. You made my cock feel so good I thought my heart would explode, taking what you wanted like that. You're sexy as hell. I'm going to share my fantasies with you. I promise. But it needs a little more set up. We'll do it before this honeymoon is through. You have made yourself very clear young lady. I like the way you disciplined your big strong husband, and I have learned my lesson and I hope all my punishments are like that. But tomorrow is for you little kitten," said Leif.

Lynne nodded meaningfully at him, and shook her head in agreement.

She extended her hand to him in a truce, he kissed it, and she nuzzled down into his blonde chest hairs.

Leif cleaned the two of them off with a napkin.

They fell asleep looking at the shadows dancing on the walls cast from the faux fireplace in the distance.

***

Lynne awoke in the middle of the night. She tossed and turned a little bit but was unable to get back to sleep. With so much tossing and turning she did not want to awaken Leif.

She carefully disentangled herself from his lean, hard body.

Lynne opened the drawer of the night table and pulled out the Maya Angelou Book Leif had given her. Then, she went into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine.

She poured the glass, and returned to the living room folding her legs underneath her body, and flipping open the book of poems. She was so excited about the sex they had this evening she couldn't sleep.

It was time that things got a bit more equitable in terms of Leif allowing her to fulfill his private sexual fantasies. She fantasized about turning him out as much as he wanted to turn her out. This past evening had been a step in the right direction, although she relished the idea of him taking total control of her pleasure and pleasing her until she couldn't stand it tomorrow. Perhaps it would give her ideas for tantalizing Leif with pleasures as well. She learned so much about how to lovingly please another person based on what he'd shown her about sexuality. She couldn't wait to see what he taught her tomorrow!

She wondered what such pleasures would entail, and even what the adult store would be like. She felt endlessly lucky to be able to indulge curiosities and fantasies. Curiosities before were frowned upon by her parents, the church, everyone she knew in that old lifestyle. And not just sexual curiosity. Curiosity of the mind, and any question about beliefs was strictly prohibited. It had been no way to live, and probably contributed to many restless nights as a teenager, wondering if God could read her very thoughts and judge her for her sins, and worry about being found out by the church elders.

But that life was behind her now. Lynne looked down at the Leif's wifey t-shirt and glowed. Then she heard Leif's footsteps.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked warmly rounding the hallway.

Just the fact that he cared so much about her feelings and well being meant so much to Lynne. More than she could probably ever express to Leif.

"No. I was excited. Taking control of you like that during our fucking was so much fun. Can't wait to do it again. Wondering what the adult store will be like tomorrow because I've never been," said Lynne by way of explanation.

"Hmm. You took control of me because I let you," said Leif, scooping behind her and slapping her ass.

She loved when he was gruff and playfully grouchy.

"Youch!" giggled Lynne.

He gathered her into his lap. Lynne snuggled into him as the warmth filled her insides.

"You're already reading one of your bedtime stories without me!" said Leif.

Leif sounded truly hurt, and disappointed, which touched Lynne tremendously. She was a woman who had cult nonsense read to her as a young girl, and had grown into a woman with a family far more concerned about church wellbeing than her own emotional health. The fact that he not only enjoyed reading stories with her but was actually mad that she'd read without him even though she was a grown woman was very touching. Her heart glowed, but she was embarrassed at how much his doting warmth pleased her. So she answered shyly-

"I didn't know I was supposed to wait to read it, I thought you showed them to me already and I could read them," said Lynne.

Leif tenderly kissed the crown of her hair.

"I suppose I did show them to you, and give all the shit away. But I did kinda want to read it to you. You didn't read the note I wrote in the front did you?" he asked sweetly.

"No, no...I was gonna wait for you to read it later. I love my note, and my books. I didn't mean to misbehave. I just wanted something calming to reflect on to calm me down and help me get some sleep," said Lynne.

"Great. Great. Leify'll read it with you tomorrow. You always could have brushed my shoulder and told me you were too excited to sleep. That offer to wake me up if something is troubling you is always good, but it can even be if you are antsy or happy. I want to be there for you baby. No more restless nights," said Leif.

He kissed her forehead.

Lynne's stomach filled up with warm feelings, and she snuggled into his neck, deeper.

"Leify I can't bother you with every shitty thing that happens to me at night. Besides this wasn't even something shitty, I was excited, like I was the night before we got married, and so I couldn't sleep. I don't want you getting annoyed with me and wasting my coupons for you to soothe me in the middle of the night. I might have a nightmare and really need that shit," said Lynne with a chuckle.

She meant that too, she had heard him loud and clear and he'd soothed her during the earthquake so good, that she only wanted to disturb his sleep if something serious was bothering her.

"Well okay, it's fine if you don't want to nudge me if you are too happy to sleep, but if I find out that you had a bad dream or something, and you didn't call out for me, I'm gonna pull you over my knee and spank that cute little ass, until you learn to trust me with what troubles you at night," he grunted huskily with a warning smack.

Lynne giggled. She loved when he spanked her ass and playfully disciplined her when she didn't allow him to spoil her.

"Six months ago, I couldn't get my father, the only man in my life, to kill a damn mouse that was terrorizing me. Today, I have a husband who loves me so much he is actually cross with me because I didn't wake him up with my difficulty finding sleep because I'm excited to be able to explore sexual fantasies with him in a store tomorrow," said Lynne.

"You're damn right I love you that much. Anything that is wonderful, and you can't sleep, or that hurts, I want to know about. A good night's sleep is so important it is really the key to a healthy life. I was so glad when you learned about the joys of sex and we'd sleep in late on Saturdays, instead of you being up early doing church shit, or writing songs after you'd moved out on your own. You need time, to make up for all that shit, and those horrible sleepless nights. Balanced, healthy nights sleep, which is why I put so much emphasis on having nighttime rituals once I knew you liked them," said Leif, tenderly.

"Oh what I wouldn't have given to have known you when I was six and couldn't sleep because I had night terrors. Just things that people deal with when they grow up with a religion that preaches about a world apocalypse and self destruction. Anyway, I'd wanted a nightlight because I wanted to be able to find my way in the dark if the end of the world came. Can you imagine that?" said Lynne.

"No, I can't imagine it. That's not something a little girl should be thinking of. It breaks my heart. You're getting two mugs of Milk and Brandy at your bedtime tomorrow. You'll never face any fear you might have alone as a grown woman. How very shitty that you had to face fears alone when you were really a baby. But it's okay because you're my baby now, and I will keep you very safe darlin', I promise. Your Big strong husband can keep his little wifey so safe and secure," said Leif with husk in his voice.

His eyes were watery, so Lynne started to change the subject, sipping her wine-

"We don't have to talk about this anymore, I don't want to make you feel sad for me. I'm really happy now. I was happy to find my freedom and now I'm ten times happier now that I know you and I'm your wife. You know what else would be fun for our honeymoon, Leify is a dance class, if we could find one, like you said during our wedding," said Lynne.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers