Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"I smell you too in the air. I smelled it as soon as I opened the door, that sweet, woodsy, Leif smell. Shit, I love how much you love me. That's why I'm surprising you. By now I am sure that you have figured out that your surprise is breakfast in bed. Please go back to the bedroom and pretend to be asleep so I can give you your surprise the way that I want to, with you in bed and I present it to you, a meal fit for a king, in our bed now that we are married," said Lynne.

Leif looked at her and got the biggest grin before chuckling, gruffly.

"You are so fucking cute! I swear, every time I think, there is nothing this woman I call my wife can do to up her cuteness level anymore than it already is, you go and do something else scrumptious. Now what man is going to say no a loving wife that wants to serve him breakfast in bed wearing tight, denim shorts and a faded little t-shirt where he can see her nipples. Not this man. Wanna boss me to breakfast in bed, hell yes, yes ma'am," said Leif playfully slapping her ass, and nibbling the nape of her neck.

"You just better be quiet and go back there and pretend to be fucking asleep before I rescind this offer," said Lynne playfully, chasing him out of the kitchen, swatting his ass with the spatula as he laughed, yelped, and covered his ass.

She chased him into the bedroom and he flopped onto the bed flat on his back to avoid anymore spatula spanking as Lynne collapsed into giggles.

She covered him up with the comforter, kissed his forehead, and then went to prepare her breakfast for two, in bed. She loved cooking for him and wanted to fix a meal fit for a king.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers