Lynn Spreads Her Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know that I'm married. My husband and I have hit a rough patch, so I'm out on my own."

"I'm married too. But I'm not sure how cheating is kinky." Rick kissed her, and caressed her breast, finding her nipples.

"My husband wants to watch me with another man." Lynn reached down and slid her hand between Rick's legs, feeling his manhood. "He doesn't think that I'd cheat on him. I want to show him that I will." Lynn reached down and pulled her phone out of her purse. She fiddled with the phone for a moment, faced the phone to herself, and said, "You said you thought I was too frigid to cut loose. Tell me if you think that this is frigid." Lynn took her left hand and began rubbing Rick's crotch. "See your wife's wedding ring rubbing him? He's nice and hard." Lynn faced the camera back at her face. "I'm going to give you an eyeful- hope you can handle it."

Rick kissed Lynn, and said, "Now I see what you meant by kinky." He gulped the rest of his glass, and told her, "Drink up."

Lynn obliged, downing the last quarter of her glass. "Oh, my," she said, putting her hand on Rick's chest.

Rick took her hand and stood up. "Let's get out of here," he said, and pulled Lynn to her feet. He led Lynn past the pool and back to the bar. Rick pulled a c-note out of his wallet and motioned the bartended over.

"Thanks a lot," Rick said, slipping his arm around Lynn's waist.

"Thank you, sir. You two enjoy your evening," the bartender replied.

"So did you enjoy the cabana and the absinthe?" Rick asked Lynn.

"Yes, but I liked the company even more." Lynn pulled Rick to her and kissed him. "So what are we going to do now?"

Rick led Lynn across the floor towards the elevator. "You'll see," he said, giving Lynn a squeeze.

"Where are you taking me?" Lynn asked. She'd seen the room key and hoped that her efforts were going to pay off.

"You ask too many questions. Keep it up and I'll have to punish you." Rick playfully slapped Lynn's ass. He pressed the button on the elevator, and the door opened.

As the door closed, Lynn said, "I suppose you think you can take advantage of me..."

Alone in the glass elevator, Rick pulled the elastic top down over Lynn's shoulders exposing her breasts. "Too many questions. Give me your phone."

Lynn did as she was told. Rick pushed her back against the wall of the elevator, and took a step back. Holding the phone in front of him, he said, "Your wife has wonderful tits." Rick reached over and slipped Lynn's right breast out of her top. He cupped her breast, then lightly tweaked her nipple. Lynn moaned at his ministrations. "So your nipples are sensitive, are they?" Rick quipped.

"Oh my God yes," Lynn purred. "You're such a bad boy."

Rick was still using the camera to video Lynn. He backed away from her some and said, "Yes I am. Why don't you show me what a bad girl you are?"

Lynn used both her hands to pinch the front of her skirt mid-thigh. She then slowly lifted the hem up, exposing herself to Rick and the camera-phone. "See this, honey? Do you like seeing your wife flash her pussy to a strange man?" Lynn rubbed herself for a moment, playing to the camera.

As Lynn rubbed her pussy, Rick zoomed in with her camera phone. While the camera shot was tight on her neatly shaved crotch, Lynn caressed herself, rubbing the narrow line of pubic hair she'd left above her slit. "What do you think about this?" Lynn said looking straight into the camera.

Rick responded, "I think a pussy that looks that fine deserves to be fucked good." The elevator door opened, and Rick grabbed Lynn's wrist, pulling her out of the elevator. He took a second to eyeball the signs, and led her to the left. Lynn walked in front of Rick, who continued recording with the phone. "Show me that ass," he growled at her.

Lynn obliged, lifting the hem of her skirt up, and giggled, "Like this?" She wiggled her hips as she strutted down the hallway.

"Third door on the right," Rick said, pulling the keycard out. He used the camera to take a shot of the room number on the door, saying "This is where I'm going to take your wife." He held the phone out at arm's length and kissed Lynn. Then he opened the door and stepped inside, holding the door open with his left shoulder. Lynn stepped forward to enter, but Rick said, "Not yet," still recording.

Lynn looked puzzled. "What do you mean, not yet?"

"Not until you get me nice and hard," was the answer. "Get on your knees."

Lynn flushed- Rick wasn't just asking for a blowjob, he wanted her to suck him where someone could walk down the hall and see her. She hesitated. "Right here?"

Rick shifted his body and put his hand behind her neck. Pulling Lynn to him, he kissed her, and laced his fingers into the hair on the back of her head. "Yes, right here. I thought you said you wanted to show your husband that you were ready to cheat on him?"

Lynn looked left and right down the hallway, then dropped down. As she unbuckled and unzipped Rick, she looked up. Rick was still holding the phone. Lynn smiled and giggled, then fished Rick's cock out and began to suck him, all the while looking up at the camera. "Honey, do you like seeing your wife with some strange man's cock in her mouth? I haven't sucked you in a long time, but I'm loving this." Lynn enthusiastically worked on Rick's cock, and he quickly got rock hard. "Can I come in now" Lynn asked, kissing the end of Rick's member, all the while playing for the camera.

Rick helped her up and closed the door behind them. He fiddled with Lynn's phone, and handed it to her. He hung his blazer up on the back of a chair, then sat down to take off his shoes and socks. Lynn looked around the room- it was very nice, but her eyes wandered back to Rick's erection, which was still sticking out of his pants. He noticed her gaze, and said, "So you like that, huh?"

As Rick stood up, Lynn walked over next to him and kissed him. She stroked him for a second, then began unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her red nails over Rick's chest. Rick responded by slipping Lynn's top down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts. He gently caressed her, then teased her nipples, once again kissing her.

Rick then stepped away from her, and pulled down the bedspread and sheets on one side of the King bed. He moved one of the pillows and set it in the center of the bed. "Come here, you..."

Lynn loved how Rick was commanding her, constantly taking the lead. Lynn had a submissive side that had been dormant for years. Still wearing her heels and skirt, blouse around her waist, Lynn moved to Rick eagerly. "These are wonderful," he said as he leaned down to kiss her breasts. As he worked on her with his mouth, Rick lifted Lynn's skirt up so that it bunched around her waist. He then laid her down on the bed with her head on the pillow.

Lynn spread her legs in anticipation. Rick rubbed himself on her slit, and began to work himself inside her. Rick groaned as he slid all the way into Lynn. He set a slow rhythm, and soon he lifted Lynn's legs up, holding her behind the ankles while he fucked her. "So, are you going to tell your husband about this?"

Semi-drunk and in heat, Lynn said, "Tell him about how I got seduced and fucked by a stranger with an amazing cock?" Lynn was very wet, and the dirty talk was setting her off. "Yes, I am going to tell him. And show him the videos you took. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. I think it's hot." Rick let go of her legs and pulled out of her. "Turn over."

Lynn stood up. "Gimme a minute, stud." She stepped away from the bed and took off her skirt, setting it on the dresser. She picked up her phone again.

Holding the phone up, Lynn said, "Honey, he's been fucking me good, but he's not done yet." Lynn returned to the bed, got on her knees, and pulled the pillow under her middle. She then leaned forward on the bed, bracing herself with her elbows. Rick got behind her and slid back inside her. "Oh God, he's inside me now." Lynn was holding the camera about eighteen inches from her face.

Rick started to pound Lynn hard. "Tell him what's happening."

The camera shook as Rick banged Lynn. "He's fucking me doggy-style. Your wife is giving her married pussy to another man."

Rick was punishing her hard. "What kind of a married woman fucks strangers in a hotel room?"

Rick's rough talk and treatment was pushing Lynn to the edge. "A slut who fucks strangers." Saying this out loud into a camera, knowing her husband would see it later set Lynn off. "OH MY GOD, I'm cumming!" Lynn hadn't had an orgasm from fucking for years.

"Oh Christ," Rick groaned, and he began to cum too. He grabbed Lynn's ass as his contractions began.

Still holding the camera, Lynn said, "That's it, shoot inside me." She felt Rick erupt into her and pushed herself back against him. Lynn was loving the release from being a proper wife, away from the routine. Being nasty was a delicious pleasure to her.

As Rick pulled out of her Lynn rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. She held the camera in her right hand and grasped Rick's shaft with her left. "This is the cock that made your wife cum tonight." Holding the camera off to the side, Lynn began to use her mouth to clean Rick up. "He's delicious."

A few minutes later Lynn began to feel awkward. "That was incredible, but I'd like to get home before my husband does. He's working late."

Rick moved to her and kissed her. "I should get going too. You are a very sexy woman, Lynn."

"Thank you. You ain't so bad yourself." Lynn kissed him back.

Later that evening Lynn stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put on her robe. As she opened the door from the bathroom, she was greeted by her husband, who was sitting on the bed. "So how was your night out?" Mike asked.

"I had a nice time. Probably drank a bit more than I should have."

"Tell me more, Lynn Eason." Mike stood up. "Did someone try to take advantage of my wife?"

"I wouldn't want to bore you with the details," Lynn smiled coyly at her husband. "Besides, a lady doesn't kiss and tell."

Mike moved close to Lynn and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hmmmm, is this the same lady who told me on the phone a few hours ago that someone was playing with these?" Mike loosened her robe, exposing her. His hands found her breasts.

"Did I say that?" Lynn purred, enjoying Mike's stimulation.

"Yes you did, my love." Mike's hand wandered down between Lynn's legs. "Did you show him this?" Lynn warmed up quickly to Mike's touch.

"I might have; I can't remember right now." As Mike slipped his middle finger inside her, Lynn kissed Mike. "What I do remember is that you all but dared me to go out and cut loose." Lynn slid her hand inside Mike boxers. "My woman's intuition tells me that you're excited about what happened." Mike's erection flinched in her hand.

"I still can't believe that my wife would get dressed up with no bra or panties and go out to some bar."

"Is that so?" Lynn said, now stroking Mike's cock with one hand while she cupped his balls with the other. "If you don't believe it, I have a little something to show you. Go get me a glass of wine and meet me in bed."

As Mike set the glass of Chablis on the nightstand next to Lynn he took a second to admire her breasts. She was sitting up in bed with a stack of pillows behind her head playing with her phone. Normally, Lynn wouldn't expose herself, even to her husband. Mike turned off the overhead light and went around the bed and climbed in. "So what do you have there?" Mike asked.

Lynn took a drink of wine, then rolled on her side facing her husband. "Tell me you love me, Michael Eason."

Mike smiled at his wife and touched her face. "I will always love you, Lynn Eason." He kissed her.

"That's what I needed to hear. I did it for you, I want you to know." Lynn took a deep breath, then another long drink of wine, and handed Mike her phone. "Here, I have it all set up for you. You said you wanted to watch. I set things up for you. Start at the top- there's four files."

For Mike this was like a dream come true. He'd been thinking about his wife being a slut for years. He double-tapped the first file, then turned the phone sideways so he could see full-screen. A second later he saw the video start, silently cursing that he'd forgot to turn the volume up. He saw his wife's hand on the crotch of a pair of pants saying, ""See your wife's wedding ring rubbing him? He's nice and hard."

Mike looked at his wife and said, "That's so hot, you rubbing him like that. Did you like touching him?"

Lynn responded by filling her hand with Mike's cock and stroking it under the covers. "Yes, I did. He was nice and hard like you are."

Mike opened the next file. He saw Lynn in an elevator and heard a deep voice saying, "Your wife has wonderful tits." A hand pulled down Lynn's top, exposing her breasts, then squeezed her nipple. Mike watched for a few more seconds until the clip ended, then shifted downwards on the bed. He began licking Lynn's nipples.

"He's right... my wife does have wonderful tits." Mike spent a minute sucking, licking and kissing Lynn's tits before he started the next video clip. As he sat back up, Lynn resumed stroking his cock.

"He was very direct, honey. I loved how he took charge. It made me want to give myself to him."

Mike was getting more turned on by the second, and hit started the third video clip while Lynn kept jerking him off. Mike watched his wife lift up her skirt, showing off her freshly shaved pussy. Lynn watched her husband's face and heard her voice say, "See this, honey? Do you like seeing your wife flash her pussy to a strange man?" Lynn blushed hearing herself, but kept working her husband's cock. She glanced at the phone to see a close up of her pussy.

A voice said, "I think a pussy that looks that fine deserves to be fucked good." Mike lustfully looked over at his wife. "Jesus Christ, Lynn," Mike said.

"I wanted his SO much, honey," Lynn said throatily. She pulled the covers down and shimmied lower on the bed. "Open the next one." Lynn kissed Mike below his navel and scooted lower. "Open the next file. You can watch me suck his cock while I suck yours." For the first time in years Lynn put Mike's cock in her mouth in their marital bed.

Mike groaned." That's so good!" He opened the next file. He watched as his wife gave a blowjob in the hallway of a hotel. "Honey, do you like seeing your wife with some strange man's cock in her mouth? I haven't sucked you in a long time, but I'm loving this." Mike saw his wife smile at the camera, then looked down to see her giving him a nearly identical look as she pleasured him with her mouth.

"I loved sucking his cock, honey. I would have swallowed his cum. Did you like seeing your wife with a dick in her mouth?"

"I love that my wife does that for me," Mike replied, putting a hand on top of Lynn's head and pushing her down on his cock. "You fucked him, didn't you Lynn."

Not taking Mike's cock out of her mouth, Lynn went, "Uh huh."

Mike clicked the last video clip and saw a close up of his wife's face that shook as she was getting slammed from behind. He couldn't believe that his prim and proper wife filmed herself getting fucked, called herself a slut, and came on camera. Lynn stopped sucking his cock and began licking his balls. She looked up at her husband and heard her voice say, "This is the cock that made your wife cum tonight."

Lynn sat up and threw her leg over her husband so she could straddle him. "Michael Richard Eason, would you like to fill me up again?"

"Try and stop me," Mike replied.

"Then fuck me good, Rick. I want to be your slut wife."

12