Lynn Turns The Table

Story Info
Hot wife has an affair! What her husband always wanted?
10.1k words
3.31
39.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers

My wife Lynn has been dying to get out to one of our favorite clubs, it was a Friday night and we both been working way to much, especially Lynn she's an executive for a big accounting firm, her own, with too many incompetent people working under her so she's more then ready to turn it loose, and I must Admit she's looking pretty dazzling at 39 years of age, she keeps her body nice and tight, so sexy with her turned up breast, and cute little killer ass one you would find on a girl half her age, she has such a pretty face with her big hazel eyes and sexy little pouty smile, and shoulder length blonde hair.

Something is in the air tonight she is just beaming, holding her hand as we walk into the club I can just tell we are gonna be in for a good time she has been so horny the past few weeks it's like were newlyweds again, I don't know whats gotten into her but your not gonna hear me complain! As soon as we walk in she eyeballs a couple of her friends and they motion her out onto the dance floor, their all around her age enjoying themselves dancing provocatively with a couple of much younger guys teasing but having fun.

Anyways, once the dancing was over, all the men in the club were hovering around the women, some just trying to get a peek, others, well, more than just "a little" female groping was going on here and there, but all in good fun as long as you know what to expect. Anyways it gets exciting and a little risque as the night goes on.

Lynn was into it, a little wine and the excitement from being out

she looked stunning in her skimpy white denim dress with a halter style top that tied around her neck. She kept the top somewhat loose, so that all she had to do was to lean over a little bit to give a clear view of her breasts. Since we went there with this in mind she was already a little excited and her nipples were fully erect and straining against the fabric of her dress.

Needles to say, she got a lot of attention from the men, with the cool air conditioning of the club against her already goose-bumped skin made her nipples stiffen beyond belief, everyone could see were clearly poking through. It was quite crowded, as we tried to make our way over to the bar. Weaving in and out of the packed crowd was a challenge. I let Lynn go first and she brushed more than a few men with her breasts, heck, at least a dozen of them got to feel her erect nipples pressing against them, the other half were feeling her ass as she wiggled and squirmed her way through.

In any case, I ordered my usual scotch and a chardonnay for Lynn as we got comfortable. Within a few moments several gentlemen took up residence near us, just trying to get a better glimpse of the beauty I walked in with, or perhaps just a better view of the firm breasts that just rubbed up against them. Either way, it's all well and good as we went there for a little excitement.

After we settled in, we couldn't help but notice this one nice looking, tall black gentleman that came walking up right behind us. He stood so very close to Lynn but just to her left and slightly behind her, kind of an awkward spot, until we noticed why. From his angle, he could see right into Lynn's top if she leaned a little forward or to the side. As I said, he was a good looking man and well built, I could see Lynn was impressed. We were about to ask him to join us when he suddenly walked away and took a seat on a couch down by the dance floor, where he sat just looking back in our direction.

Our other admirers stayed close by and Lynn commented how she could feel their eyes all over her. What I hadn't noticed until the third drink or so, was the number of other men that had gathered down by the couch, they usually hang out by the door or up here by the bar, but there were four or five of them down there, all glancing back our way. I looked around a bit and then at Lynn and I realized what was going on. Since we were sitting up on high bar chairs, anyone sitting down on the couch by the dance floor, and looking back our way, could see right up her dress as it was half way up her thighs to begin with.

Once we realized this I told her to give them a real nice view, I told her to uncross her legs and "open up a little bit" give the guys a little peek right up the middle. I think a number of other guys standing up here with us realized the view, or were waiting for Lynn to sit differently, as several more made their way down there all trying to act real casual but all looking trying to look up under her dress.

I think Lynn was getting a little turned on with all the attention as I could see her squirming a little, pulling her dress up just a little bit and struggling to position her legs "just right". It occurred to me that the panties she had on were not her nice white,lace string ones but rather a solid black pair which would be hard to see under her dress. After a few minutes of begging, and telling her how hot it would be, I convinced her to go to the ladies room and take the panties off so she could give them a really good view.

Well, Lynn got up and went to the ladies room and after a few minutes came back with a big grin on her face. She sat squarely facing the couch with her legs slightly apart and again hiked the dress up even a little further than before. She seemed as excited about letting the guys see all the way up as I was, this was going to be fun.

I wanted to see what the view was like from across the room so I got up and started to walk over to the couch area. I wasn't even ten feet away when I looked back and saw that some guy already jumped in my seat and was talking to Lynn, trying to pick her up I guess. Perhaps he didn't realize we were together or perhaps he didn't care, but he was all over her pretty quickly. He sat in my chair sitting sideways directly facing Lynn's right side, I watched him place a hand on her bare shoulder and lean on her as he whispered something to her, as she was leaning over listening, I could see her right breast almost spilling out!

As I was moving through the crowd, I looked back again and saw him place his other hand on her right thigh. Again, he did this as he leaned over to talk into her ear. It was down by her knee so I didn't think too much of it, but still, here he was facing Lynn one hand on her bare shoulder the other on her thigh, just below the hem of her dress. He was actually funny to watch. He obviously was getting a good view of her breasts, and I suspect he was even getting a peek at one of her nipples as you could see his eyes go from her face to her breasts to the hem of her dress and back to her breasts again, not sure where to fix his eyes.

Between the action out on the dance floor (all the ladies getting up to dance and working the crowd) and the guys by the couch looking back up towards Lynn, it was getting pretty crowded down here. When Lynn saw that I was in position and looking back at her, she started parting her legs even farther and to my amazement, and the enjoyment of all the other guys down on the couch, we could see her completely exposed pussy clear as day she taken her panties off. Being fair skinned as she is, we could see her gorgeous pink pussy perfectly.Apparently, showing off like this was getting Lynn aroused. I could tell she was getting worked up because I could see her face go flush .

Listening to these guys talk about how they'd like to do her, how they'd like to lick or fuck my wife's pussy. Others were commenting on how they'd like to get her completely naked, One guy, who must have gotten a peek of her on the way in, or perhaps one of the men she "accidentally" brushed against with her breasts, commented on wanting to "suck on her hot little nipples", clearly he must have seen her up close. I have to admit, hearing them talk about her like that and the thought of watching them with her was exciting, my cock grew hard just listening to them.

Here she was swiveling back and forth on the bar stool giving anybody who was looking, a complete view of herself, she pretended that she didn't notice anyone was looking at her when in fact, almost everybody was. She glanced at me and I nodded back "yes", an indication to open up a little more. Lynn placed her feet up on the rails of the chair. This brought her knees up much higher than the seat itself, and caused her dress to slide up a bit more too. The view was now incredible, not only could you see up the middle, but you could now see under her nice long thighs right up to her ass, this also seemed to raise her pussy up and inch or so.Truly a spectacular view.

I had to pee, I hated to leave this scene not even for a moment, but by the time I got back to where all the guys were, to my surprise the black gentleman that was ogling Lynn when we first arrived managed to take the place of the guy that was trying so hard. I looked up at Lynn and she beamed back a huge smile. A nod of approval, I don't know what transpired the short time I was gone, but by the look on her face everything was just fine!

This guy had his hand on her thigh his long dark fingers made a nice contrast on her pale skin and with every little move she made, every little swivel on her chair his hand kept sliding up her leg back towards her waist, hiking the dress up farther and farther. I think that maybe he mistook her parting her legs, as a sign to him that she wanted more. My cock was beginning to harden knowing my wife was living out one of her fantasies, she longed to be taken by a black stranger and allowing him to have his way with her.

The hem of her dress was now hiked up so far that it was barely four or five inches from being around her waist and I could barely see that his fingers had strayed too, from where I was, they looked like they were now on the inside of her thigh, gently rubbing back and forth, only inches from her now exposed pussy. It looked to me like he was trying to prompt her legs apart even more, and she was doing just that. I don't think Lynn really knew how clearly we could see her. Yes, she had her legs raised and her knees pretty far apart now, but I think she thought it was still pretty dark in the club, I don't think she realized that the lights from the dance floor were more than enough to illuminate her hot little pussy.

Now knowing what she normally looks like, I could tell, even from where I was standing, that she was getting really turned on, I mean "really excited". We're not talking just teasing some men with her sexiness. I could see that her lips were now completely swollen and already unfolded as if waiting to be penetrated. The lights of the dance floor glistening off her wetness. Was she excited from showing off to the crowd or was she anticipating this guy slipping his fingers inside of her? I think it was both from the looks of things.

In any case she kept swiveling back and forth, flashing away, her dress seemingly disappearing up to her waist, and then it happened. I saw her jolt upright and pull her knees together. I looked and saw his hand, fully in her crotch. The look on his face indicated even a bigger surprise, a pleasant one at that. He was probably expecting to touch her through her panties, instead, in came in direct contact with her wet, bare, pussy. They froze like that for a moment or two, Lynn's eyes shot down to me in a look of confusion as if not knowing what to do, and I just simply smiled back up at her, which seemed to put her at ease.

The guy then leaned over and whispered something to her, she looked him in the face, said something back and then smiled as she slowly began to part her legs again. The interesting thing is, as she started to spread her legs again, his hand didn't move an inch. I knew in an instant that he must have started to finger her. I looked at her face and could see that her eyes were starting to get all glassy and she developed a blank sort of stare on her face.

My feelings were out of control not knowing exactly how to handle all of this I mean we've talked about her being with other people before but I wasn't expecting it to happen under these circumstance maybe something a little more private would've been nice! She seemed to be completely relaxing her legs now, spreading them wider and wider, it looked as if her ass was coming off the seat and she was offering her clean shaven pussy up to him, and damn, he was gonna take all he could get.

Whether or not she knew it, the two of them were working everyone up into a frenzy, and to be honest, I was afraid things were going way too far too fast, a quick little feel of her wetness was one thing, going to town on my wife's pussy was another. I left the couch to head back on over. As I made my way back over to Lynn, (a little too late) I had to push through the crowd that was forming around them.

As I got close, I, and everyone else, could see that this guy had her dress all the way up to her waist, his hand had covered her moist pussy her little pink ass bud for all to see. I froze my heart beating so fast felt like it was gonna come through my chest from what I saw, Lynn had slipped her dainty little hand onto his huge bulge and was gripping it tightly through his jeans!

I start to think about how she comes home some times from being out with her girlfriends early in the morning and proceeds to tell me how naughty she was, I always just blew it off thinking that they all were just teasing some young guys or something like that. But now she got me thinking!

"Oh Christ" I thought to myself my wife of 15 years was holding another mans hard cock for the first time in a very long time and by the look on her face was enjoying every second of it! From this angle, I couldn't really see his fingers but I could see he was rubbing his hand back and forth across her pussy. I glanced up at Lynn's face to see that she had her head tilted back, her eyes closed and her mouth partly open with a little panting sound coming out. She was breathing in rhythm to his touch, her breasts slightly bouncing up and down with his hand movements. I can't believe how brazen this guy is!But It might be part of the turn on for Lynn!

Here he was, fingering my wife's pussy in the middle of the crowded club. Even more amazing is that he seemed to have her in total control! Her every breath, every movement, seemed to be in response to the way he was touching her. Her sweet pussy is still nice and tight we never had kids for some women's health reasons she can't get pregnant. I then moved all the way in and around front, and could see he was actually teasing her swollen clit, flicking it back and forth with his middle finger. I never realized just how pink my wife's pussy really was until now with his dark fingers all over it you can see the contrast.

Several other guys standing near me also moved around in front, they wanted a straight on view of this. Talking and laughing about this horny little tease "Somebody's gonna get the snake! Gonna stretch out that hot little pink thing down there!"

This guy then lifted his eyes from her pussy and saw me and all these other folks just standing there, gawking.He seemed surprised at first but then a big smile came across his face, he actually seemed like he was proud of how quickly he got to my wife's pussy and wanted to show off. He stopped rubbing her clit for a moment and used his fingers to spread her swollen lips even farther.He parted them, giving all of us a clear view. Lynn's eyes were closed lost in lust, smirking at her he proceeded to slip one of his long fingers slowly into her now dripping wet hole her eyes lit up and looked right at me!

I wanted to walk up to him and stop all of his fun until I got the "Don't You Dare Look" From Lynn who was into it! She looked down at her hand that was firmly gripping and stroking his good size bulge as to say to me, look at this! Once he was sure we were all staring, He very slowly slipped her halter top over her right shoulder and half-way down her arm, just peeling it away from her right breast. Within seconds her full, firm white breast and her deep red, rock hard nipple was fully exposed.

A collective "yeah" was let out by the other folks the sight of her naked breast, and her nipple that was nice and fully erect what a beautiful site. It was so erotic to actually watch somebody undressing my wife and to see her now bare, slightly upturned breast jiggling up and down as she was being fingered in front of a group of total strangers was so fucking' hot, my cock was ready to explode in my pants.Watching her body respond to another man's touch, and a man who clearly had a better touch than I did was so incredible. Her nipples and her clit were so swelled up.

Lynn seemed so completely absorbed in the moment that I don't even think she realized that half her clothes were coming off, either that or she didn't care. Clearly she was oblivious to the group of us that were now watching intently. With all of us up close and watch every move, he started to flick her clit back and forth even faster, as if to show off what he could do to her. As he rubbed faster, Lynn's panting got faster, her one naked breast practically bouncing to the movements now.

Licking his thumb and forefinger nice and wet the guy then put his left hand back up on her totally bare shoulder, I thought as if to steady her, but no, he then slowly ran his hand down over her bare breast, slowly dragging his spread fingers across her straining nipple. He then went back and took her nipple between his thumb and middle finger and gently started kneading it...rolling it back and forth between his fingers. Lynn let out a sudden gasp and thrust her chest out as he started tugging harder, pulling on her nipples as her breast bounced around.

As I'm watching one hand teasing and tugging on her rock hard nipple and his other working her pussy into a frenzy, a deep quivering moan started to come from her lips. With every breath she took her moans were getting deeper and louder with each moan he tugged and teased her harder. I've heard this many times before and knew what was about to happen. Biting her bottom lip was her tell tale sign, After about another 30 seconds or so, a much louder and higher gasp came out, and a visible shudder ran through her whole body like a jolt of electricity. I knew in an instant that she had just cum all over this guy's hand. Boy, he must have been touching her just right to get her to cum so hard and so fast!

Lynn sat there motionless for several moments as several smaller shudders ran through her. As she came, this guy started spreading her pussy lips apart as to air it out. After a few minutes, she slowly opened her dazed eyes and saw me standing there, a very sheepish but satisfied smile on her face. As she started to come around, her smile turned to nervousness and then embarrassment when she noticed all the other people standing so close, watching.

Lynn glanced around and then back up to me as if to ask whether she should stop all this or to see if I liked it and wanted to let it continue. I know she kind of wanted to keep going or at least her body did and I really did like watching this. If it was a more discrete place/time, perhaps, but with her half way out of her dress, his fingers buried in her pussy and now multiple guys hoovering way too close, we had to stop this now.In any case I stepped in and said

"Sorry but I'm her husband".

The poor guy was in total shock. He pulled his hand away from her pussy and jumped up so fast I thought he was going to knock the chair over. Lynn quickly pulled her halter back up and over her shoulder and tightened it, She then pulled her dress down, covering her cum that collected on the bar stool. A small round of applause broke out by the guys down by the couch, Wow. I wonder what that all looked like from down there, they got a lot more than they bargained for, that's for sure. And Lynn really looked embarrassed, yet happy now.

jayman44
jayman44
58 Followers