Lynn Turns The Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will have to wait Big Fella I have to pee also!" She unsnaps her jean skirt and it falls to the ground, Jim's eye's light up getting a glimpse of her sexy little ass her ass cheeks sucking in her grey jockey thong it looks so sexy as she walks out the van door. But hey everybody else is peeing I might as well. I get up and join Lynn who's already squatting outside she looks up at me

"Are you gonna be able to pee with that?" Pointing at my hard on.

"I'll manage" after I'm done, She gets up wiping herself with a wet one and puts her arms around my neck my hard cock brushing against her stomach. Oh how I want to fuck her right here right now!

"Are you alright with this? We could get in the van and leave right now!" I don't know how I can tell her "Hell no! I want to see you get ravaged by Jim and that big cock of his!" I meekly nod my head and say

"Everything is fine dear I'm almost enjoying it as much as you! C'mon let's get back inside if the cops ever came we would all be up shit's creek!"

Lynn couldn't wait to get back in Jim's naked sitting with his legs sprawled wide open his cock dangling over the edge of the seat as if on cue Lynn drops right to her knees wrapping her hand around his thickness smiling up at him like million dollar winner she proceeds to suck his cock once again but this time she's really into it playing with his foreskin popping his cock head in and out of it's sheath, licking his huge nut sack this went on for a few minutes, but not with the same results as the first time to Lynn's dismay he's not getting hard! I can tell she's the anxious one now! Sucking him with one hand while her other slides down to her moist pussy.

Standing up she leans in to let him at her upturned tits he begins licking and sucking on her sexy nipples she's letting out little moans her hand still under her thong playing with herself, he's cupping her tits and continues to suck them, her little hand is wrapped around his fat cock hoping to bring it some life, mine is ready to burst just watching it all. Lynn throws her leg over him and straddles him her hips slowly gyrating gliding her damp pussy over his spent cock she's horny and she wants it bad! But to no avail!

Lynn pops up one of the armrests and pulls out a tube of gel? What the hell is that doing there? she squirts it all over Jim's cock and starts to stroke him

"Oh yea that feels good! Don't it Jim? Let's get your cock nice and hard! I want to get fucked! C'mon Big boy in the bar you told me all the ways you wanted to fuck me!"

She hops off and sits against the wall, quickly pulling her thong to the side she starts to finger herself first one then two her hips moving up off the seat she's needs to get herself off moaning and little quick breaths Her eyes rolling back and biting her bottom lip she ready to cum furiously working her pussy over

"Oh Man! Christ Jim! I want to feel that cock of yours deep inside me!"

Her two fingers buried in her sopping wet pussy "I'm Gonna Cum Oh fuck yes I'm cumming.......cumm..Ohhh yes!"

Holding her hips up off the seat and jamming her two fingers deep, wave after wave of pleasure bolts through her body, now collapsing back with that little pirate smile of hers Jim gets his first good glimpse of her little clean shaved pussy with her little patch of blonde hair right above her clit, I wish I had a camera her legs spread wide open her sopping wet thong pulled to the side her pussy swelled up and a small puddle of cum seeping into the seat what a picture it would be! She's spent!

Jim's stroking himself now. To Lynn's delight she might have awaken his sleeping giant. Lynn now flips over on her knees with her ass high in the air facing Jim slowly and seductively she pulls her little gray thong down over her ass cheeks and leaves it right there. What a sight her hot little ass is exposed Jim's staring hard at her little pink asshole moving her hand down over her ass rubbing and spreading herself for a hot view then with two fingers starts to rub her sweet little ass bud bringing them back up to her mouth drooling all over her fingers she slides them back down again rubbing her tight little asshole!

My wife is so fucking sexy I'm ready to cum this little show she's putting on is definitely working, she's rolling her hips her ass moving up and down Jim's spitting on his hand and jerking himself his cock starting to rise he quickly moves up behind her, grabs her thong and with one quick swipe tears it off, I'm about to see my wife penetrated by another man for the first time my hearts pounding and my cock feels harder then it's ever felt before! She looks up at me and then blurts out

"Please, Jim please put on a condom!!"

Jim looks at her sinisterly and tells her "I don't have no fucking condom!" You little tease this is what your gonna get! He places his half hard cock at her moist pussy easing the head in Lynn lets out a small moan Jim then grabs her hips and pulls her to him and pushes forward all at once he's inside her he's pulling her back gripping her hips and pumping himself forward after a couple of strokes they get a nice rhythm going.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck me... Jim! Oh yes that's it fuck me...." As wet as she is it didn't take much He's really banging it into her now, so much for the condom??

"Oh man Jim I can feel it growing hard inside me......It's so big!"

I can see her opening being stretched by his cock but she's taking him all he's sunk in balls deep! Lynn's lost in lust her face grimacing with pleasure. She's gripping onto the arm rest while Jim is pouring sweat and grinning from ear to ear the noises are driving me crazy he's really pummeling her now Fwap Fwap Fwap Fwap their body's banging against each other and the sloshing sound of her wet pussy engulfing his whole length, I reach down to stroke myself and just that quick I'm cumming blasts all over my stomach!

Jim leans over sort of enveloping her whole body he's moving his hips in a manner where he's burying every inch of his cock deep inside her. This went on for a good while Lynn begins to pant that too familiar moan with her mouth hanging open very quietly this time but I could tell she was cumming again her body goes limp under his, he's holding her up from her hips and fucking her pussy giving her what she begged him for his long hard cock deep inside her! She rarely has cock induced orgasms I usually have to finish her off with my tongue.

Lynn can't keep up he pulls out his rock hard cock swinging it in the air it's looks menacing even bigger then before.Lynn's on her elbows her ass sticking up her pussy's wide open. Jim flips back the seat then grabs Lynn and lays her down spreading her legs she's like a limp rag doll he anxiously climbs up and even in this dazed state Lynn's instincts take over her eyes widen as she see's his swelled up member and greedily grabs onto it and guides it to her opening Jim waste no time sinking his cock into her wet gaping hole, grabbing onto her calves and keeping her legs spread wide Jim starts to plow it into her. My nostrils flare as the smell of raw sex permeates the van.

This didn't take long a couple of minutes of torrid fucking and he leans his body over hers his sweat dripping down on her. Lynn's rubbing his flexed up muscular arms her eye's widen as she feels how firm they are. He starts to kiss her.

"Ahh baby your pussy feels so good it's so nice and tight! Yea I'm gonna cum inside that sweet pussy of yours!" Lynn moves her hands down gripping his ass and is pulling him into her

"I want you deep inside of me! Oh yes Fuck Me!Oh god yes! Deeper...."

Not saying anything his body's tightening up and with one last push I can see his ass cheeks flinching inward, he's cumming! Pounding it in and keeping it buried deep inside her

Lynn blurts out " Oh, I can feel it. Oh Yea! I can feel it squirting inside me. Ohhh I'm feeling every little blast, So much spunk. Oh God I can't take it much longer, I'm cumming too I'm ... I'm..... gonna cum again"

Again... Again?? Holy shit! I never heard her being so vocal! What a night! I can't believe I'm sitting here cum all over my belly watching a stranger emptying his nuts deep into my horny wife!

Lynn's locking her legs around him trying to get every inch her hands are gripping into his back she's moving her hips up to match his thrusts you can tell she's milking his spewing cock with her pussy. Jim collapses on top of her they lay there for a good while Lynn keeps letting out little sexy moans finally he pulls out nice and slow his spent cock plops out followed by a stream of cum his limp cock is just dangling between his legs, thick white sperm is flowing out of Lynn's stretched out pussy puddling up on the seat. Jim's smirking he just lays next to her looking over his conquest.

I've had enough I'm spent, my cock hurts, and I don't like his smirk! He's looking at my wife like a cheap whore! It seems like we been here for hours but really it's only been about forty five minutes! I lie and tell them I thought I saw a cars head lights coming up the road Lynn quickly grabs a rag and wipes herself and Jim grabs his pants they gather themselves I turn and start up the van and were off.

Nobody's really saying anything the ride back is quiet everyone's spent! We pull back up into the clubs lot and Jim and Lynn get out there's a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and right before he leaves I hear him say quietly

"I'll see you on Monday!"

I'll see you on Monday??? What the fuck!#*"? That's when it hit me, Jenkins! Jim fucking Jenkins, How stupid can I be?, James Jenkins!, Her star employee about six months ago she hired him and for weeks all she did was talk about him, gushed about this great guy, a good worker, and such a nice guy! Then she never mentioned him again, I just assumed he quit or she fired him which is not unusual.

"Were always in motels!, Can you please take the middle seats out of the van I need it for work?, The tube of lube in the arm rests, clean rags under the seats, "Oh this place!" Like he's been there before! Obviously he has, and it's been with my wife and it was for one reason to fuck my wife! That explains the familiarity with each other like they've done this before how she was able to handle his big cock, suck it, and fuck him with no problem cause she's done it before! How he was able to play with her clit in the club like a fine tuned instrument! He knew exactly what she likes!

Well the ride home was quiet and she realized something was bothering me, so I told her what I figured out. It was all true she confessed, she's been having sex with him for the past couple of month's! It's why she's been coming home so horny! I knew there was something different! Lynn of course turned the table on me saying

"It was your persistent edging me on to have sex with another man and How hot that would be! Of course it's "Only"if you watched!"

Well she took it a step further! But in the end I did get to watch and I did forgive her infidelity.

We turned into swingers and hooked up with a couple of groups but that wasn't what either of us really wanted or liked. Lynn is practicing safe sex now, she hates condoms but knows better, We decided to lure the unsuspecting guys out of the clubs it's more fun, spontaneous is what we like! It's much more exciting! Sometimes we branch out to different states or when were on our vacations and most of the time I get to watch!

As for Jim he made it to our marital bed a couple of times after a night of clubbing Lynn wanted to try double penetration Me and Jim made for good tag team partners I was into it, but Lynn really didn't like it she like's one on one, poor Jim fell victim of the economy had to lay him off and Lynn tells me she really hasn't heard from him! Or so she says!!