All Comments on 'Lynne’s Story 01'

by ShyLynne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaitrePolMaitrePolover 10 years ago

Very good start, I can't wait to see how the black boss will bring this white bitch in a submission to black cock and make her a true slut. Perhaps one day that he will force her to present him her daughter so that he could give her a beautiful black baby for the supremacy of the race black and why not a baby to the mother also. Also I give 4 stars for this promising part.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
I gave it 5 Stars!

Wow Lynne, this is a terrific start, well done! Very hot story, you'll become his subslut in no time, begging him to seed your voracious cunt often, daily probably. You're well on your way to becoming a black cock slut! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 1 Stars

as it is just another racist shit and therefore I don't care if it's good written and has an ok plot

blqliteblqliteover 10 years ago
Stay the Course

I gave it 5 stars. So far so good. Maybe some people prefer their "erotica" to match their "Pornographic" fantasies, but I like it best when it is closer to real life. The "demonizing" of a Black Man portrayed in many of the stories is not very appealing to me at all. "Mr. Rodgers has to become "Freddy Kruger" once he gets his hands on a white woman is far from any truth I know. "White Bitch"? "Black babies"? "Daughters"? Well there is plenty of that to wade through but frankly it's trashy to me. (Not that trashy is a bad thing if that is what you want.) But I like that your story has the element of dominance which can indeed be erotic. But what I liked was there was the "seduction". The seducing someone to step from what they would normally expect and agree to while making it clear that it has to be their choice and they can chose to walk away. But, their sexual being makes the choice for them as they consider all the possibilities. I shouldn't but what will I miss if i don't. I happen to prefer "Bridges of Madison County" but Clint Eastwood happens to be Black this time. Black men having a conquest of a white woman and degrading her in doing so is a racist fantasy. A "taboo" encounter of an interracial affair is hot and erotic. But that is my story and I'm sticking to it... this is YOUR story. So far so good. Keep it up!

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Your story

I like the lead up to the main body. A white woman raised sepperate from blacks but over time coming into more and more contact. I have no doubt that there are many blackmen that given the chance would like some retribution after the tables have been turned. I do like the idea that he takes advantage of the shift in the cultural norm to get hat he wants and plays with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this 5 stars because

1. it was a hot story, a mature white woman sucking off a black man's cock for the first time in her life

2. it was similar to my circumstances when I was 48 in a stale marriage and sucking a black friendss cock in my back yard and his car, any chance I could get

3. it was similar to my slow seduction into the arms of a younger man, the sexual tension was overwhelming, it took weeks my brain surging back and forth from just giving him blowjobs to spreading my legs for him to fuck my white pussy

4. the racial aspect, a middle aged white woman being fucked by a young black man, the domination of her and her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous