Lynne’s Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyLynne
ShyLynne
43 Followers

"I know," I whispered.

"You're mine, and you're going to give me everything I want."

I nodded and pressed into his shoulder.

"Everything. Without question."

I nodded again, understanding for the first time that submission to this man had filled a void I had not even been aware of. My fingertips drew a line across one of his ribs, moving slowly, in the deep long breaths that I realized were the beginnings of a satisfied sleep. Robert was at rest; I was fulfilled. I had submitted to his will and it had enriched me. I felt him softening inside me as he slept. In those moments of quiet reflection I knew that this act was the antithesis of everything I had grown up to believe and to be; I pushed aside the immediate guilt towards Richard to wonder why this act of mayhem had left me so content. Black and white. Married infidelity. Submission to dominance. Something in me had needed Robert all my life and yet I had never known. As I drifted into sleep I felt him slip out of me, now flaccid and passive.

I would, at some level, always fear Robert and his demands. But I had never felt closer to him, or more quietly happy than that moment, two bodies resting, two souls at peace, two hearts content.

ShyLynne
ShyLynne
43 Followers
12