All Comments on 'Lynne’s Story 04'

by ShyLynne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic white cunt

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

This story, all 4 chapters, is some of the best writing I have ever found on this site. Your descriptions are vivid and spot on. I can feel her emotions. Other authors skim over these events while you dig in just right to portray the turmoil and pleasures. I look forward to much more of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pompous and arrogant garbage by a totally talentless and pathetic writer.

Also it revels in racial treachery ! Lowest of the low,to copulate with a smelly animals and have a sewage pumped into their bodies. 1* of course.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
More please....

To the anonymous writer of 11/23/13 & 5/26/14... this story is fictional, FICTIONAL... To show your bigotry and ignorance over a fictional story is laughable, go suck on a rotten egg or a few sour grapes and improve your disposition!!

To the author, ShyLynne... you show much writing talent. I for one would like you to continue this story with all the details of dominance, telling us of all the pleasure and pain that Robert doles out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A well written story that I hope will be continued.

You have talent and I will watch for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only had one Black guy treat me as a white sexual tramp. We were together just once!

In college I was very sexually active, with girls and guys, black and white. All the BLACK guys were exploring sex just as I was. Exploring our mutual desires is what college SEX was all about!

Pleasuring each other, discovering each other's sexual desires, and needs was everything! I discovered that white guys thought I owed them, Black guys relished my sexual gifts.

Eventually I discovered more sexual pleasures from the BLACK guys I was with!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous