All Comments on 'Lynne Takes Revenge'

by Morpheuse

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another

Piece of fetish (garbage) that is stinking up Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and pathectic story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context and it isn't even hot nor sexy story. This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More idiotic isnt possible!

What a bunch of crap! If thats your lifestyle then be lucky but dont annoy the normal reader at this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

Until I got to the "I'm enslaved by my wife and her lover" line. Couldn't get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Do we really need another UK cuck wimp writer???? This was pathetic sissy boy wimp shit at its worst.... 1******

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fetish

definitely fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disappointed again

Always the optimist I used to waste my time reading the story hoping the worm will turn. But too much disappointment so now I just read the last couple paragraphs to see if the protagonist grows a pair in the end. JUST more cuck wimp shit till the end. If it's your thing so be it but to me nothing beats hubby haveing or growing a pair and in the end delivering a can of wupass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Another story to really piss off the B.T.B group that come here every day to moan and groan about cuck stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To answer all the questions you laid out in the beginning

I think die would be the best bet for the character in your story. Your best bet author, and I use that term very loosely, is to quit writing... or at least quit posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another

story written by a person who is dead and just doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-HOT

Give it up. Fetish stories don't belong in loving wives. Why can't you seem to understand that. Too dense or nothing between your ears, but wax?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
WTF ??

He could fucking leave the bitch... any normal guy would...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Sick!

Gave up after first paragraph, went to the end and gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
His question!

What can I do? Simple. Kill the whore, then the lover boy and finally kill himself. And made the corpses delivered to the house of the person who wrote this shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Belongs in FETISH

Hate authors who waste my time reading things I don't want to.

I'll make you a deal -- I won't waste your time telling you not to write stuff like this if you will stop wasting my time reading something that is wrongly categorized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shit Fetish Story

You are sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
These are clearly a poorly matched and very screwed up couple...

...in the end, though. I can't help that he deserves every humiliation she heaps on him. He clearly gets off on her overt sexuality and blatant infidelity.

Apparently it runs in their social circles, as well.

Gee, couldn't she find, date and marry a real man? Guess not, neither were several of her friends able to find men worthy of the title.

Best call them "wee willie winky" and keep them dressed as little whores.

Sorry, content was a bust for me.

I gave it a fair trial, but won't be back. Besides, this belongs in transv/cross dressers, not here.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category.....it should be in GAY

The author is gay and so it should be his trash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Written by a brain sick one for brain sick ones!!!

What a bunch of crap, MINUS 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity!

When she started to lay down the law he laughed in her face and went out to a sports bar to have a beer. When he got back he explained that he made the money and she had 24 hours to pack her things and get out. He'd file for a divorce the next day. What husband stays with a bitch that wants to demean, degrade and humiliate him? I wonder how many diseases she has? No sane man touches her with a ten foot pole. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? I don't think so. He filed for a divorce. exposed her affairs to everyone they knew and left her with her maiden name and her clothes. This was complete drivel. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beyond stupid

Once released take the pictures away from her. What's she going to do? Beat you up? Call the police. The charges range from illegal restraint, assault, battery and spousal abuse to possible kidnapping and blackmail charges. In any case she's either going to jail or the divorce will leave her with her clothes, her car, her maiden name and a horrible reputation. This was unfinished drivel.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous