Lynn's Story

Story Info
Business trip - is it a dream or a fantasy.
1.1k words
3.64
36.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was becoming an altogether too familiar pattern. Pack the bags, kiss the wife, then get on a plane to God knows where this time. He glanced down at his ticket - Boston - great. He stored his carry-on in an available overhead bin, sat down and waited for the trip to begin. He didn't remember closing his eyes, much less falling asleep. The dream, he remembered. As he stood in baggage claim after the flight waiting for his luggage, his mind raced back to his dream.

He had just turned off the light, trying to get comfortable in the unfamiliar bed. All he could think about was his wife lying naked in their bed 1000 miles away. Shit, I'm never gonna sleep! He got up, made himself a bourbon and coke from the mini-bar, and crawled back into bed with the remote. Nothing interesting on so he downed his drink, set the glass down and turned off the light. A soft noise from his left made him look up. She was standing in front of the room's only window, her shape outlined in the moon's glow. It was definitely a woman; long legs coming together at narrow hips that led to a tall, and well-proportioned, body. He turned on the light to fully reveal the person standing by the window. She was dressed in some sort of leather cape, boots and a mask, which hid her face, but not the shiny cascade of black hair. As she walked wordlessly toward him, the cape parted, revealing the black leather lingerie she wore underneath the cape.

"Uh, sir do you need any help finding your bags?" He snapped back to the present and stared at the skycap standing beside him. A quick glance to his left and right confirmed that he was alone by the carousel. He reddened, declined the skycap's offer and bent over to retrieve his bag. Jesus, what a dream I was having, he said to himself, realizing he also had a major erection. Wouldn't that have been something, to blow my load here at the baggage claim! He worked at collecting himself and his luggage, caught a cab, and checked into the hotel. As he readied himself for bed, he wondered if the dream (and the woman) would appear again. He wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

She was still in black when he saw her from across the room. Still wordless, she stood over him and began to remove the cape. He was afraid to speak and risk waking up, so he lay there in the dark, his cock getting harder as he watched her. The cape dropped to the floor and she stood there before him. The leather merry widow barely covered high firm breasts with nipples straining to reveal themselves. It was cut high at the sides and led down to a narrow swatch of leather between her thighs. She pulled the leather off to one side and placed her foot up on the bed so he could see her neatly shaved pussy. The leather was damp with her arousal.

She reached for his hand, putting it into her crotch while she undid the snaps on his pajamas. She was warm and wet and he eagerly explored her with his fingers, massaging and probing. She had opened his shorts and was slowly stroking his balls and cock; up and down, up and down until he was ready to explode. He pulled her pussy up to his mouth, his tongue darting over her clit and pushing deeply into her. The feel of her smoothness was indescribable. She undid the snaps of her outfit and crouched deeply over his face allowing him an unobstructed view of her baldness. She moved her hips to the rhythm of his fingers and his mouth, and for the next few minutes he was in heaven. She slowed her movements and turned around so that she could take his cock in her mouth and slowly suck on it. She stuck her pussy back in his face and he eagerly ran his tongue over her pussy lips and clitoris. Her mouth was on the tip of his dick, licking and sucking on it, while her hands moved to his balls, barely touching them and sending waves of pleasure up his body. His hips started to match her motion, his erection growing and growing. She began to take him fully into her mouth, up and down, matching her motion, her lips tighter and tighter on him until he could contain himself no longer. Finally he came, mind and body, in one huge orgasm of pleasure as she swallowed his enormous load, continuing to suck on him for what seemed like an eternity, until he lay exhausted on the bed.

He opened his eyes looking at the spot where her pussy had been, but no one was there. He sat up in bed and looked around. He was still in pajamas and his alarm clock read 6:03. God, was that only a dream, he wondered?

He arrived home late that day after a long day of meetings. Nobody was there to meet him at the airport, so he took a cab home. The house was dark - strange he thought, but maybe she's out with the girls. He went inside and called her name but there was no response. He went to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer and found a note after closing the door. "Drop everything, use the key on the counter and meet me in room 517 at the New Orleans Suite Hotel."

That certainly had possibilities! He took his car - hers was missing - and headed for the hotel. He went to the room and walked on in. There was a bottle of champagne and a note that said he should open the bottle and have a drink while he waited for her to arrive. He had the first glass, then the second, but still she was not there. After drinking most of the bottle, he fell asleep - after all it had been a long day. Suddenly he thought he heard a noise and he saw a woman's figure in the darkness. She was dressed in a leather cape, boots and a mask. As she walked wordlessly towards him, the cape parted revealing the black leather lingerie she wore underneath the cape. Suddenly, he realized that it was Lynn. Was she about to make his dream come true? As she pulled aside the crotch on the merry widow and revealed her beautiful completely bald pussy, he knew his dreams had come true and that they were both in for a long, fun night!