Lyon's Den Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

She smiled up at Danny sheepishly, "Very nice." A little giggle then, "Better than Danny Boy."

He laughed, "I certainly hope so."

Mary watched a little longer, until it wasn't getting any longer. She nervously bit her bottom lip, and then gently wrapped her hand around the shaft. "I'd forgotten how it felt to hold one. So soft... and hard," she gave it a couple of strokes, "and warm." Her vagina responded with anticipatory quivers and lubrication.

"Okay, now it's my turn. Lay back, Mary."

Releasing her hold, Mary did what she was told, which felt much more comfortable than being in control. She was ready to give in to his passion, at ease knowing he would be considerate.

Daniel moved in the opposite undressing direction, starting with her jeans. A rather snug fit, they laughed as he dragged her down the bed before the pants gave up and slipped off. His hands teased up her thighs and grabbed her panties. They came off much easier and were tossed somewhere.

Daniel worked her legs apart and lay down between them with his head at their juncture. Mary propped her head on a pillow to watch. First he inhaled as if smelling something delicious. Then his head dropped, and she felt the first tickle of his tongue.

"Oh my god." She closed her eyes to bask in the physical sensations. His tongue probed, investigated and learned her most intimate secrets, and soon his fingers were competing for her attention, eventually plunging in and out. Her hips began their own involuntary thrusts to match Daniel's fingers. When she approached sensory overload, he stopped.

Her hips continued to thrust, as she groaned her disappointment. "Why'd you stop."

"I want you naked. That's why."

Anxious for play to resume, Mary yanked off her blouse and undid her bra. Daniel pulled it off her arms, and dropped down to suck a nipple.

Mary arched and moaned with the new thrill. Her vagina clenched, aching for insertion. "Please Danny, fuck me."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"I can't believe you even know that word, Mary."

She began thrusting her hips and chanting, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me..."

Daniel move into position and stopped.

Mary felt his stillness and looked.

"I just want you to know I had a vasectomy four years ago, and I was tested last month. No diseases. You are my first partner since then. No reason to be concerned."

Warmth and gratitude filled her. "Thank you for telling me. I never thought about it. She closed her eyes, and, moaned, "You've got me so turned on. I can't think rationally." Then a rational thought found a crack and snuck in. "Wait a minute, didn't you have sex with Jenifer a couple of weeks ago?"

"What? No! Jenifer and I haven't been together since she's been married. Where'd you get that idea?"

"Bruce thought you were... doing it last time I was here."

Daniel pushed his hips forward. "He's wrong. There's nothing going on between us."

Mary felt his cock push between her lips. She spread her legs farther apart, and whispered, "Okay, I believe you."

He began to gently thrust, adding a little more depth each time, easing his way in. Mary wrapper her legs over his back and thrust back, a wild look of abandon on her face. When he was fully inside they lay still, enjoying the moment. They kissed gently at first, growing in passion. Daniel started his thrusts and Mary matched him. As he drew close to orgasm, he snaked a hand between their bodies and fingered her clitoris. That was enough. Over the cliff she went, and as she arched into her climax, Mary screamed his name in passionate release. Daniel came with her in perfect symmetry, just as they hoped.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12