Lyon's Den Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce stopped in mid-chew and met her determined glare. The pronouncement so unexpected, he was left speechless.

"Yeah, I think I should go. I'm not cut out for this domestic bullshit. I had a career, before. I made good money. I gave it up for you. I realize now I'm not cut out for monogamy. Marriage was a mistake. I took your virginity, and it was fun playing house for a while, but I'm feeling trapped."

Stunned, Bruce watched her pick up her plate and disappear into the house. This was not the homecoming he'd envisioned. But as he sat stewing in his own juice, he remembered the conversation with Pastor Alex. She doesn't trust me anymore. She's afraid I'll reject her if I remember.

Quickly as he could manage, Bruce went in search of Jenifer, and found her in the bedroom stuffing clothes in a suitcase.

"No! You are not leaving!"

But she didn't stop stuffing. Finished, she zipped the bag closed. "I'll be happier without you," she said, lifting the bag. "Now get out of my way."

Spreading his arms wide to block the door, he said, "You'll have to hurt me to get by. Go ahead. Punch me in the chest. Right here." He pointed to the where the stitches were located. "Did you forget I took a bullet for you? Doesn't that mean something? The least you can do is talk to me. Make me understand."

Her bottom lip began to tremble, as tears pooled and spilled down her cheeks.

"I think I know why you want to leave." He walked over and stared at her portrait. "A beautiful woman like you can have any man she wants. Why would you stay with me and put up with my memory bullshit. If you have to start over, you want to start over with someone better."

"No. That's not true."

"Yeah, that's it!"

He turned to find her sitting on the bed, the quilt clenched in her fists and eyes staring at the floor. She began to rock back and forth.

"I see how it is. You waited to make sure I was okay, but you were never committed to this marriage. WERE YOU!"

Her body jumped at the shouted demand, but she remained expressionless.

"I come home, and the place looks the same. No evidence I have a wife anywhere. No sign you were invested in the relationship. I expected to see feminine touches in every room, but nothing's changed." He walked over to her, grabbed her chin, and lifted her head to make eye contact. "You think you're too good for me now. Don't you. You can do better. That's it, isn't it?"

Pulling away from his grip, she covered her face with her hands. "No! I'm the one that's no good. I'm a bad influence. I can't do anything useful. I can't even go to college, because I never finished high school. I know you want children, but I'd be an awful mother." Between sobs, she shouted, "I'm not worthy of you!"

Finally some honest feelings. He sat down, and put his arms around her, ignoring the pain it caused. "What you're worth to me is not for you to decide," he whispered into her hair. "I know you're scared. I am too. But running away isn't going to resolve anything. There's no hurry to have children. We're still young, still growing up. I want to grow up with the woman I married."

Bruce kissed the top of her head. "I will help you earn your GED, and you'll be ready for college in no time. There are lots of online courses you can take right now to prepare you for the new job."

Gently, he lifted her chin and smiled at her questioning eyes. "No quitting. No giving up before we even try. Okay?"

Jenifer gave him a weak smile and a nod. Then her gaze dropped to his lips and she ever so slightly leaned in, saying, "I do have some transferable skills I'd like to show you... get your opinion."

Bruce cupped her face in his hands and kissed her softly. The kiss deepened. Lips parted. He took the initiative, and used the tip of his tongue to tickle her lips.

She smiled against his mouth, and then her tongue returned the caress. "You still know how to kiss," she whispered.

"Some lessons are unforgettable."

Then a new idea sprang up in Bruce's titillated mind. Pushing her away at arm's length, he said, "I, Bruce, take thee, Jenifer, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, again."

Her brow wrinkled in confusion for a few seconds, and then she echoed, "I, Jenifer, take thee, Bruce, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, again."

"There. Done. We have renewed our vows. Now it's time for our second honeymoon."

Giving him a wicked smirk, she said, "Ooo, I like the sound of that," as her hands moved to the zipper on his hoodie.

"Not so fast!" Bruce stopped the downward progress by gripping her hand. "I need a shower first. And I want you to put on something lacey and sexy, something that'll make my heart jump out of my chest. Do you have something like that?"

"I think I have just what the doctor ordered." If the smoldering look she gave him was any indication, this would be a wedding night he'd never forget.

Getting up from the bed, he said, "Fantastic! I'll grab some clean clothes, and go shower in the other bathroom. Meet you back here in a little while."

"Okay. I'll be waiting. Don't forget."

He laughed, "Not possible."

Twenty minutes later, Bruce stood in front of a steamy mirror wondering if this wedding night replay might be a mistake. His body was in no shape for any kind of physical contact, no matter how much he looked forward to it. Everything ached, and he looked as shitty as he felt. A lack of potency might be the last limp straw that broke the marriage back.

"She'll understand," he said, unconvincingly to his black-and-blue reflection.

He put on his red silk pajamas and headed back to try his best.

The bedroom door was locked. He knocked, "Hello? Anyone home?"

"Coming!"

'I hope I hear her say that again soon.'

The door flew open, and Bruce stared at an unexpected vision. Jenifer stood with one hand on her hip and the other on the door. She wore a skintight, white uniform with a red cross emblazoned over her left breast. The front had a zipper that ran from top to bottom, and the zipper was halfway down, revealing an ample view of cleavage. Atop her head she wore a white hat with a red cross in the center, her long hair tightly wound in a bun.

Jenifer smiled broadly at her gawking mate, then reached out and grabbed his hand, saying, "You're right on time for your physical therapy session, Mr. Baxter."

She pulled the confused patient toward the bed, while clarifying, "The doctor wants me to check all your responses to stimuli. Sometimes head injuries can result in a loss of motor skills, and physical abilities. So I am instructed to test your sensory receptors to make sure there's no permanent damage to your central nervous system." At the bedside, she turned with a serious face, and asked, "Are you ready to be thoroughly tested?"

Still not with the program, Bruce looked her up and down, and said, "Where did you get this-"

Jenifer placed a finger against his lips, "That was a 'yes' or 'no' question, Mr. Baxter."

Finally Bruce grasped the unfolding performance, and was reminded of the explicit photographs he'd seen on his laptop. Role playing must be an important part of their sex lives. Maybe acting out fantasies gave Jenifer the control over her body that she never had as a child. Whatever the reason, Bruce decided he was all in, hopeful the result of this play acting would be a romantic comedy and not a tragedy.

"Yes, I'm ready. But I have to tell you, I'm a little nervous and afraid of a less than satisfactory outcome."

Jenifer, staying in character, said, "Don't worry, Mr. Baxter. You're in good hands. And this is only the first of many sessions with me. I'm sure that when your wounds are completely healed you'll be as good as new."

Giving her a crooked grin, Bruce said, "Well, I feel a little renewed already."

Jenifer stepped back, and folding her arms over her chest, said, "First, I need you naked. I can't judge your physical responses to stimuli with your clothes on. I've raised the room temperature so that you'll be comfortable nude."

After a brief moment of reflexive modesty, Bruce began unbuttoning his pajama top, saying "Okay, I may be nude, but I don't feel all that comfortable."

A smile appeared, as her eyes followed his fingers from button to button. "I understand how strange this must feel. I'll do whatever I can to make this a pleasant experience."

Bruce removed the red silk top and dropped it on the floor. Jenifer looked over his bruises and uncovered stitches and frowned while shaking her head. "You poor man. Now take off the rest so we can get started."

With a little reticence, Bruce dropped his pants and stepped out of them. He hadn't put on any underwear. The silk felt too nice against his skin. When he looked up at Jenifer for further instructions she was staring at his slightly engorged penis. Her exposed chest turned a rosy pink and previously hidden nipples made their appearance through the uniform fabric.

Her eyes rose to his. "Thank you, Mr. Baxter, and may I add you're a fine specimen of a man."

"Thank you, and call me Bruce. What should I call you?"

"No need to be formal under the circumstances. Call me Jenifer, Jen, or Jenny. Whatever you prefer." From a pocket, she pulled a small flashlight and stepped close. "Look straight ahead," she said, shining the light in one eye and then the other. The hem of her dress chafed nicely against him. She seemed to intentionally shift her weight from one foot to the other.

"Pupils react normally and equally to light. How's your vision, any blurring since your injury?"

The growing erection made Bruce feel anxious and foolish at the same time. After all, she was his wife, and this was foreplay all in good fun, but still, role playing as a patient and a nurse felt subconsciously inappropriate. His strict childhood resurfaced, and guilt blossomed. "Nope. No blurring."

"Good." Jenifer stepped back. "Please take a seat on the bed."

It felt good to sit. Tired yes, but he could also lean forward with his elbows on his knees to cover up.

Nurse Jenifer took a few steps away and turned to face him.

"I'm now going to test your physiological reaction to visual stimulation," she said, reaching up to remove her hat, and throwing it across the room. She unfastened her bun of hair, shaking it out until it flowed wild and free.

She gave him a serious glare, and said, "Bruce, this is a test. I can't observe your physical reaction when you're sitting like you're on the toilet waiting for a bowel movement. Lean back on your elbows, please."

He did as he was told, and laughed, "Sorry, Jen. I didn't mean to test your patience."

"That's right. You're the patient here. Be compliant or I'll have to strap you down." Her hand rose to the zipper of her dress. "Now don't take your eyes off me."

Bruce stared at the hand and zipper as they slowly moved downward. At the bottom, Jenifer used two hands to separate the garment, and still keep everything covered. She turned her back and shrugged the dress off her shoulders. Putting her arms down, the dress fell in a pile at her feet. She hadn't put on any underwear, either.

'God, she's beautiful.'

Her ass cheeks flexed as she swayed side to side a few times. Then she spread her legs wide, bent at the waist, and grabbed her ankles. Bruce could see the cleft of her sex, open and inviting.

Her right hand rose from the ankle, up between her legs, to her bottom, and then slowly stoked down to cover her sex. Her middle finger pushed between the lips, seesawed back and forth, and then slowly disappeared inside. She groaned from the sensation.

Bruce watched mesmerized, his heart pounding, while his erection, fully formed, bounced with every heartbeat.

Jenifer stood up and turned around, with one arm covering her breasts and her right hand covering her sex. Seeing her husband's aroused condition, she smiled. "You pass the visual stimulation test with flying colors, Bruce."

His face felt hot, and he wondered if he was blushing. "I'd have to be blind not to. You're a gorgeous, sexy woman, Jen."

Letting her hands drop to her sides, she said, "I'm glad you think so." Jenifer stepped close, breasts swaying free. She knelt at his feet. "I think you're swell, too." She blew softly on his cock. "I'm particularly attracted to this swell," she said, eyeing it and licking her lips.

"Next is the touch stimulation test - my personal favorite." She placed a warm hand on each of his feet and teasingly slid them up his bent legs, palms pushing them apart and moving onto his inner thighs, stopping short of his scrotum.

Bruce sucked in a lung full of air.

Never taking her eyes off his erection, she smiled and said, "I think you are responding well, Sweetie."

'Sweetie?' Bruce liked the use of the endearment. It felt personal, and loving. "Glad to hear it. I have to admit, I'm dying to return the favor... Sweetie."

Her happy eyes looked up to meet his as she leaned forward and gently kissed, then licked, and then sucked a testicle between her lips.

Closing his eyes, Bruce groaned with the sensation. Seconds later, something new was happening, so he opened his eyes to watch her tongue travel up the underside of his cock and twirl around the bulbous head. She wrapped a hand around its base, stood it up straight, and made half of it disappear between her lips. A humming sound sent new shivers up his spine, the pleasure so great, Bruce dropped back flat on the bed.

Her head began to bob up and down, faster and faster. He could feel the tingle of orgasm begin. Clasping her face between his hands, he shouted, "Stop!"

Immediately she released him and, ignoring the pain of sudden movement, he back peddled onto the bed.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Bruce positioned himself in the middle, on his back, before he met Jenifer's concerned look. She hadn't moved from her kneeling position, appearing to be frozen by fear.

He smiled at her, and held out his hand. "I am hurt. I'm hurt that this is our second wedding night and you are having all the fun. Now come up here next to me, and let me have my way with you."

Her face still looked concerned. "Are you sure? I don't want you to reinjure yourself." Then she grinned, and said, "I'm more than happy having all the fun."

"Don't be selfish. Get up here where I can grope you."

She laughed and stood. "Okay. Just tell me what hurts."

"I can't lay on my front, and I can't lay on my side. So this is it. Come here by my head and straddle my face. Hold onto the head board for support."

"Ooo, that's sounds like a great way to check out your reaction to taste stimuli," said Jenifer, as she spread her legs and knelt over her man's face.

"Glad you agree, but I'm also testing my sense of touch." As a demonstration, he cupped and fondled her bottom.

Jenifer laughed, and said, "Take all the time you need. There's no time limit on this test." She grabbed his pillow and folded it in half. "Here, put this under your head. I don't want you to strain your neck."

Following her instructions, Bruce's face was now close to her pleasure center - kissing close. His hands snaked around her thighs to pull apart her labia, exposing her clitoris, now swollen with desire. Gently, he kissed it and then sucked it. Her hips bucked involuntarily in response, and they both groaned.

The combination of her taste, her smell, and the pictures he studied on his laptop last night, brought back memories, or at least an idea, of their forgotten love life. Now glad that he looked at the pictures, he thought he knew exactly how to please her. His confidence grew. Slipping two fingers inside, he pressed her tight to his face, working his lips and tongue over her clit, changing up the sensation by unexpectedly rubbing his thumb over it and scissoring his fingers in and out. Her wetness grew rapidly, suggesting a high level of arousal. Bruce rubbed his free hand up her flexing stomach to play with her free-swinging breasts.

"Oh god. That feels amazing." She pulled her hair over one shoulder and looked down to watch through heavy lidded eyes. "How... are... you?" she whispered breathlessly.

Surprised by the question, he replaced his lips on her clit with his thumb, and answered, "Great. No pain. Whatever chemical gets released during sex must be a powerful anesthetic. I'm hooked. I might as well face it, I'm addicted to love. Robert Palmer was right."

Jenifer laughed, and then growled her affirmation, "Whenever you need a fix you come to me. I'll be your personal dealer, Baby." To seal the deal, she removed one hand from the head board, reached back, and stroked his cock. "I'll make you feel so high."

Jenifer rose up on her knees, breaking his connection, and knee walked back with her hand on his cock as a beacon. When the distance was right she lowered her body, lodged his tip in her juicy center, and slowly encased his erection with her slippery softness.

When their pelvises met Jenifer leaned down and surrounded their faces in a curtain of hair. She inhaled, and said, "Your face smells like pussy."

Bruce licked his lips. "Tastes like it too."

"Let me see," she said, and then smooshed her lips against his, her tongue came out to lick around his chin. "That's fucking hot. You're so fucking hot, Baby."

She clamped down on his cock with her Kegel muscles.

Bruce responded by flexing his. "You are fucking hot, Jen."

"Mmm, it turns me on when you talk dirty. Remember?"

He didn't remember, but that didn't mean he couldn't try. "Ride me, my hot, horny wife. I want to see your come face. I want to hear your come voice and feel my sperm shoot inside you."

She laughed at his lewd attempt. "You do, huh." Jenifer began the motion, slowly rising and falling. "I think I can manage that without too much trouble." She moaned and then laughed. "Yup, no trouble at all."

Jenifer looked down at his stitches. "God, I'm fucking the man who took a bullet for me. I can't believe someone would do that for me. That is so hot." She bent over, curved her spine, and teased her nipple over the wound and threads. "How's that feel, Baby?"

"It tickles."

Jenifer slid forward, tracing her nipple up to his lips. "Suck it," she hissed.

He did, gladly, while worming his hand between their stomachs to finger her clit. When he touched it, her hips bucked in uncontrolled response.

Getting serious, she held her torso away from his with straight arms on the mattress above his shoulders, and began thrusting in earnest. The jarring impact of her body didn't hurt until he tried to meet her thrusts halfway. His ribs just could handle the lifting. So Bruce concentrated on using his hands to help Jenifer rise to climax - fingers pinching, palms squeezing, fondling.

As their bodies smacked together in the hot room, her body glistened from the effort. She groaned and her head shook from side to side, sending hair across her face, where errant strands stuck against the perspiration. Then it happened, the suddenness surprising. Her thrusts became erratic, her stomach muscles contracted in waves, her arms became weak, and he held her up with his hands cupping her breast and rolling her nipples. Finally finding voice, Jenifer cried out with the final shockwaves of release.

The vision of his wife, writhing in erotic pleasure, brought Bruce to his peak, making his hips spasm as his seed pumped into her. She felt it, and began pumping hard again.

"Yes! Give it to me, Baby! Fill me up."

As the sensations dissipated into blissful satisfaction, Jenifer dropped to her elbows and covered his mouth with hungry lips. She rolled off to his good side, and cuddled against him, draping a leg over his.

Running her fingers up and down his softening cock, she kissed his cheek, and whispered, "I love you."