Lyon's Den Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warmth, greater than the room, spread out from his chest to his extremities, as his heart swelled from her declaration. Bruce turned and kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you too, Jenifer Baxter."

A teardrop appeared and slipped down the side of her nose. "How do you know?"

"Because I married you. If I loved you before, then I love you now. It's just a matter of renewal, a renewal of mind and body." He grinned, and added, "And with the kind of therapy you give, I'll be like new in no time."

They lay quiet for a few minutes, their foreheads touching.

Bruce, half asleep, broke the reverie with a question. "Did I pass the test?"

Sounding drowsy herself, she said," What?"

"The stimulus test."

Jenifer stretched her arms and arched her back, before answering, "You did okay, but you'll have to be reevaluated on a regular basis to track your progress."

The End