All Comments on 'Lyre of Tears Ch. 01: Like Honey'

by BewareTheDream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't Wait to Find Out More.

I thought the first chapter was well-written. It flowed nicely and I can't wait to find out what Tor is going to use the fairy-dust for. Or what is going to happen with Tor, Zeph, and Bethe. The erotic scene was hot and I am looking forward to reading more by this writer. There is going to be more, right?

BewareTheDreamBewareTheDreamabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, there will be more Tor stories. (More Tor!) I've got a really rough outline for the Lyre of Tears story, which should have maybe 9 more chapters like this one. After that, I'm planning on more 10-chapter stories with Tor as the main character.

My next short story - which takes place on the same fantasy world but features a different lead, and is non-erotic - is nearly done. I plan on submitting that one within the next few days. Once that one is sent, I'll work on the next Tor story.

I'm thinking I'll work on an erotic Tor story one week, go non-erotic the next week, then back to Tor, and so on. We'll see how that goes!

Thanks again for your comment!

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

Just found your two stories tonight and read them with much enjoyment. I'm sure looking forward to the continuations you mentioned in your comment of 4/13/18. Thanks so much for writing these!

BewareTheDreamBewareTheDreamalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Hello, Ishui,

Thank you for reading and for saying nice things!

Coincidentally, I had logged onto Lit to see if they approved part 2 of Lyre of Tears right after you posted your comment. Hopefully it gets published soon!

I'm maybe halfway done, or more, with part 2 of Goblinsbane. This part is turning out to be longer than I originally thought when I was outlining it. I hope to submit that one within the next few days, so maybe by this time next week or soon after it'll be published.

Thank you again for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBewareTheDream@BewareTheDream
I originally made this Literotica profile for roleplaying purposes. Now, many years later, I'm using it to post short stories. I enjoy all sorts of fantasy and sci-fi. I plan on writing erotic and non-erotic stories in those genres, starting with fantasy. The first short s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES