All Comments on 'Lysette's Gift'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always, great story

I swear every time you get near a story it becomes gold. I demand a new one every week...

mrdilligafmrdilligafover 9 years ago
brilliant again

You know i don't have a lot to say but the anonymous post said once a week i want one a day. Always a million stars or votes.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Loved this story!

BB you have done it again. What is it about your writing that seems able to bring tears to my eyes. You write about such "ordinary" people but make their story into an extraordinary adventure. I especially enjoyed the supernatural spin you gave this time. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another excellent tale

BB, You have been one of this site's outstanding contributor in 2014 with consistently fabulous stories. Thanks, please keep it going. Merry Christmas

rockytop2krockytop2kover 9 years ago
What a moving story!

Damn it is rare that a story can move me to tears...make me feel again but this story does just that. One can only hope to find a love that deep and sadly most of us do not. Thank you for this and I look forward to seeing more from you.

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago
great story

My wife died almost a year ago and your story brought out so many memories and emotions for me that needed to come out. I believe that I was meant to read this and I cant thank you enough for writing it. I just noticed we were born the same year. LOL

beau6beau6over 9 years ago
Another Great Story

Once again you've written another great story with believable characters and deep emotions. I am a true fan of your writing and want to thank you for all your contributions. I so eagerly look forward to seeing new submissions from you. But, I also have to say I enjoy revisiting the stories you've penned over time. Thank you!!

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 9 years ago
Lost

I became so lost in the story that I never noticed 1 grammar, phrasing or spelling error. What a well thought out plot and story flow. Well done!!

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveover 9 years ago
Excellent !!

I am truly becoming a huge fan of your work. This was another excellent story.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 9 years ago
WOW

I like your God, the One who is deep in your heart and very private. I think he has a lot in common with mine. Saying anything else would be a waste.

fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
Fabulous!!!

As a person who is not at all religious but does believe in a higher power I absolutely love the way you handled the issue of "God". You wrote it in a way that would be not be offensive to anyone, and I appreciate that since so often authors will tinge their writing with their own beliefs forgetting that not everyone thinks and believes the same things. Most of all I just liked the premise that love can transcend space and time and that souls that are meant to be together will be, because that is something that I do believe in quite strongly, so I will add this to the list of stories that you've written that I've thoroughly enjoyed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hands down....

Beachbum,

You are my favorite literotica author! All the close seconds don't even write anymore.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 9 years ago
Really ?????

You old Britttttttt . You called that a story ? I helped a author out not to long ago here and there that can run circles around you in writing and has a wife that makes him walk that fine line or else . He would never kill someone off especially a main character for a story or would he ? Oh wait a minute , you do write like him .that author i'm talking about . Could it be ? Oh shoot i think it is . You is him . Ha Ha Ha . Awesome story Wordman . See what you can do when you put your mind to it .LOL Hope all is well and or getting better . Tell that little stick of dynamite I said hello .

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
@Mriceman1964

Great to see you back, Big bear, where the !@#!! have you been? The worlds tallest munchkin says 'Hi & Love You!"

Stay close, Bear,

Will

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I loved this quirky little tale

but, I wish we could have "seen" the smile of recognition from his great Aunt at the wedding. And a knowing nod from their mum would have been nice.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Just WOW!!!!

You've done IT again.......MASTERFULL

when you put your mind to it, you are the BEST here!

unicorn64unicorn64over 9 years ago
Great story

I knew Lissa death was coming even before the accident but had no idea the ending. I love it. As usual you did it again Will.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

I loved the bittersweet ending. This was a really well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding story!

I loved this bitter sweet story! It brought tears to my eyes.

Keep writing as you truly have great talent!

Be Well,

DO'S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I was chilled to the bone, goosebumps on my back and wept over the loss as if it was my own. I'm very happy, you chose this to be a fantasy and brought her back. How wonderful life would be if i could redeem my loss too. My dear Lissa!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Damn, it is hard to type when you have tears streaming down your face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i cried

Damn good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

A lot of the stories on this site, while good, are primarily vehicles for erotic scenes. Thus wasn't one of this stories, it has emotional weight and depth. An outstanding story. Just one thing. It's the GREAT pumpkin (smile)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tear jerker

Very emotional. Makes you believe. My Dad, although I was thousands of miles away, knew what I was doing.791C

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love beyond words.

A very good love story all the way to the very end.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

What a beautiful story.... nothing else needs saying.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good

Yep I teared up, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Once again you write a fantastic story! Your stories always have me wanting more! All I can say is thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

I was looking for a little porn and tuned in to this story because of its high rating. The high rating is well-deserved.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good work; it was a good (and very creative) read.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
TEARJERKER.

A cracking read a beautiful tale of love lost and reborn. You are such a reliable storyteller, I never tire of reading and rereading your stuff. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story i've ever read!!!

I'm Speechless!!!!!!

The best story I've ever read!!!!!!

I wish there were more chapters to this story.....

SsorSsorover 3 years ago

Wow! Just plain wow!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

How many times do I have to read your stories before I don't get emotional. You get me every time .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I loved it. Thanks.

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

As everybody else said, wow. I also liked the concept of death as ‘stepping out of time’

Great Pumpkin indeed! This pumpkin patch is the most sincere!

tranquilshorestranquilshoresalmost 3 years ago

A fabulous love story. Absolutely loved the concept of time. Will definitely read this again. 5 Stars++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't want to sound a A-hole but i was really bored of your other stories, there's no doubt that you're a very good write and one of the best authors in this category, but i always felt like your stories went the same way mostly the littlesister-olderbrother trope, you're story were different but unfolded in the same way, and that is the reason i think i didn't read this story for too long, this is easily my favourite story from you, i didn't want post this because how could i even complain about free stories which are better than 90 percent of the awful stories that are posted here, but well here's my little criticism or maybe just my what i feel.

OldOzman69OldOzman69over 2 years ago

WOW... just wow.

Great concept, one might say unique? You led us along & never kept us wondering despite the complex storyline.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well done in every aspect. This one story does a wonderful job of covering several categories and rolling them into this outstanding story of the deepest love.

Well done!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Well that was certainly different, well done… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars , she was his everything and he was her everything

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

God damn... I don't really know what to say. I've not cried this much while reading a story in a long time. This story -this love story- is fucking beautiful, sad, and heart warming.

The way you wrote these characters made them feel so real. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. <3

mrbeanut1mrbeanut13 months ago

I lost my wife in Dec 2022 and I can relate the feeling, thank you for such great work, never expected that. Well done & wish you well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

SIMILAR Stories

Words on Skin 
4.81
8k
1.9k
Colleen 
4.81
2.7k
439
Elysium 
4.84
1.5k
192
The Sleepover 
4.81
8.4k
515
More Stories