M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"We are wearing the bright red today. I have had enough of those little girlie colors."

Maria Frances laughed at the little girlie color reference but she agreed on the bright red boxers and shirt. She kissed and rubbed her body all over her man when both were dressed for their study hall day. Then she was all back to business.

"Let's get back to the books, that structural exam is going to be a bull ride and we both know it."

By week's end both had finished their midterm exams and both felt confident that they had done well. They congratulated each other, albeit prematurely, and celebrated with a burger, fries and a shake at the student hangout cafe.

"Rayne Allen, spring break is coming up soon. That is one of the things I wanted to talk with you about while we were at the motel but we spent almost all of our time studying or arguing about what colors to wear."

"We did some other things besides studying and deciding what to wear, some really fun things I thought. South Padre is fun for spring break. I went there the last two years."

Maria Frances was quite aware that her boyfriend went to South Padre Island on spring break in prior years, who he went with, and why. She had no intention of trying to compete with a memory. South Padre Island was out, definitely out for spring break.

"I have always wanted to go to Cancun but have never found anyone to go with me. Will you take me to Mexico this year for spring break boyfriend?"

By the time the last bite of food and last slurp of shake passed their lips Rayne Allen and Maria Frances had firmly decided Cancun, Mexico would be this year's spring break destination.

> > > - - < < <

That same weekend Rayne Allen and Maria Frances had their long weekend at the motel studying and enjoying each other Derek Jones and Sue Beth decided to try a surreptitious approach to spending the night in each other's arms rather than the motel where they played so often. Sue Beth intended to sleep in her lover's bed and his arms. An uninterrupted night with DJ in his bed depended on spoofing the coach's midnight bed check.

The key to Derek Jones' plan was a simple fact. The team captain always had the privilege of no roommate, hence a private room but still two beds. DJ set up a meeting with his roommate and team captain promising the moon and untold favors if Captain would allow Roomie to use his extra bed for the night. Captain's response was simple, "Don't tell us who or why, we are pretty good at guessing. Just remember you owe both of us big time."

Derek Jones and Sue Beth were out of the movie theater shortly after ten o'clock and went directly to his dorm room. They played around until almost midnight when the real theater show began.

"Okay BabyDoll, time to turn you into my lazy ugly roommate."

Derek Jones pulled the covers back on the empty bed and helped his girlfriend to get comfortable. Next he pulled the blankets and covers up over Sue Beth's head so all there was to see was a sleeping lump. He gave her final instructions, "You stay still and quiet from now until I uncover you."

As final act DJ turned off the room lights and sat at his desk with just table lamp for light, some class notes, a note pad and his algebra textbook. He gave every appearance of diligent study. A few minutes after midnight one of the assistant coaches opened the door and stuck his head in the room. One of his players was already asleep and one was studying.

"Hey Stud, you shooting for Dean's List this year?"

"Oh! Hey there Coach, no I'm just lookin' to at least get a C but hoping for a B in my Advanced Algebra class. Gotta hit the books."

"Keep up the good work but don't stay up too late, goodnight."

"Goodnight Coach."

The basketball player waited a few minutes before checking the hallway. A quick look saw the coach's back stepping down the stairs. Great, he spoke softly to himself alone. Closing door he turned to Roomie's bed and pulled back covers.

"Okay girl, get up, get naked and get into the right bed. We got some lovin' to take care of."

Two bodies began clutching at one another. Male stabbed female, sweat flowed and dripped. Repeatedly Sue Beth had to bite down hard enough to leave teeth marks on heel of hand to keep from screaming her passion. At times she buried her face in the muscular chest of boyfriend simply to absorb every aspect of their loving - scent, taste and feel. There was no part of sexing with her boyfriend that Sue Beth Poteet intended to leave on the sidelines tonight.

"I love the way you love me Derek Jones. I want you every day, in every way, anything you want, any time, from now to forever, oh . . ., yes . . ., more . . ., oh . . ., oh . . ., oh yes keep on fucking me darling, I am all yours."

Sue Beth caught herself as she almost said the three words she only shared with her Raynie. Even Felipe, in spite of all of the pleasure he had given, hadn't pulled those three words spilling out in heat of their passion. This boyfriend came very close to triggering those special words.

Suddenly Derek Jones used all of the dominant muscles in his body to pull his girlfriend even closer, absorb her, push harder with hips driving spike of cock as deep into vagina as possible. He spewed his seed into his BabyDoll. Seed searched for egg to fertilize, but there was no egg this time. While neither student had any conscious desire to reproduce, the act they carried out had evolved specifically to support such replication of species millions of years before. Act brought pleasure, joy even, for many act enhanced love. Both students collapsed thrilled, exhausted, happy.

Deep breathing restored their energy.

The lady recovered first. She reached to the curly haired patch on male finding the limp and relaxed but still quite thick shaft that lived there. Grip alone set off the male restoration process; a kiss and gentle nip to head of stalk completed the path to full erection of man cock. Male hand found feminine curly patch.

"We're both ready DJ; time to go again. I want you. Do me doggie this time Big Man."

Derek Jones slipped from bed and with quick reflex flipped his lady to all fours position with hips up and head down. Gentle was not at all part of this fuck time. A stinging slap to right cheek followed by a backhand to left brought a shocked yowl to Sue Beth's lips. Her screeching protest was blotted out by the gasp of pleasure she felt when thick black cock sliced into her sexual soul. Sue Beth Poteet bit into a pillow to stifle her voice. Black cock continued its ramming assault on white girl pussy pleasure target.

The basketball player had a body conditioned by running up and down the court for long continuous stretches of time. The girl had always been physically fit from years of helping around the ranch. Neither tired from the extended sexual workout. Male fucked his thrust into female again and again and again, not stopping or slowing pace. Female pushed hips up and back to meet cock at each stroke. She matched her lover.

Their pent up passion slaked by first sexing, Sue Beth was able to orgasm several times, each building in intensity, before Derek Jones finally held his driving cock well inside to paint vaginal walls with his wriggling sperm seeds. He collapsed on top of her and drove her body to flush on mattress. Again they rested from exertion breathing deep to reclaim energy.

Second rest period was somewhat longer than first. Sue Beth led the way out of rest by licking on her lover's chest, gathering the sweat around flat male nipple to tongue for tasting. She kissed all over boyfriend's torso. Kisses and strokes had desired effect; Derek Jones was erect one more time. Sue Beth climbed on for a ride, a gentle, bouncy, and very stimulating ride. It was almost two-thirty when they reached their third peak and decided three times was enough for this night.

Sue Beth snuggled close to her man. She kissed lip on lip and tongue to tongue but gently. The three words got smothered in their kisses. Derek Jones knew she had tried to tell him something but he wouldn't try to guess. He asked.

"I love you! That's what I said through my kiss you big beautiful black stud. I said I love you."

Sue Beth closed her eyes as she did her best to melt into Derek Jones's being. She knew she had just said the three words she had always reserved for her Raynie to another man. She knew she didn't care because she also knew she spoke her heart. Her sleep was peaceful and contented.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12