M Chan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

"That feels good! Let me do that to you, Jkun. I love the way your ass looks." M Chan moaned as she lifted my balls and stated to lick her tongue around and then in and out of my asshole. God! That felt so good.

I got her asshole nice and lubed up with my spit, then I grabbed the butt plug next to my head and got it into position and started working it into M Chan's tight little butt hole.

"That's it Jkun, go nice and slow and get that thing into my ass." M Chan commanded as I worked it back and forth until I felt it slide in and her splinter clamp down around the end of the plug, and hold it in place in her ass.

Then I grabbed the big dildo and worked it into her tighter pussy hole because the butt plug was squeezing her vagina tight. As I got the head of the dildo into the entrance of her cunt, I started to lick and suck on M Chan's clit. Just as I felt her start to push back against the fake cock in her pussy I drove six inches into her wet box as smoothly as I could.

Ummmmmm! I'm so full, Jkun. That feels so good! Just hold it in place for a minute, please." M Chan moaned as she softly grabbed my balls and the base of my raging hardon in her little hand.

Then I felt her lick all around the top of my cock before she slowly started to work more and more of my cock into her mouth.

When I felt that she had most of my cock in her hot mouth I slowly started to pull the dildo back out of her pussy. When her mouth started to slide back up my cock I would start to drive more dildo back into her cunt. We both kept doing this to each other, very slowly picking up more and more speed.

"Suck my cock, you sexy little bitch! That's it use your tongue. Fuck M Chan, your pussy is creaming again! Jesus your mouth feels so fucking good. I love the way you suck my cock. You are such a hot little slut. You love have a big hard cock in your mouth while your pussy and ass are getting filled don't you, my hot horny little bitch?" I spoke to her driving her on with this kind of dirty talk.

I could tell that she was really turned on again because her asshole kept opening and closing around the butt plug in her ass and the white cream coming out of her pussy was all over my chin and flowing down around the sides of my neck.

The dildo was sliding in and out of her wet box like I had oiled it up, but the only lube was the juices flowing out of her wet pussy. M Chan was moaning and groaning all around my cock now, and when she moaned around the base of my dick, I had a hard time stopping myself from shooting my load of hot sticky cum into her mouth.

The head of the dildo slipped out of M Chan's pussy and she started squirting clear pussy juice all over my neck, chin, and cheeks. I managed to get the dildo back into her cunt and really started to pound it into her, and when I felt her pussy start to tighten, I yanked the butt plug out of her asshole and used my free hand to rub her clit back and forth. This made M Chan squirt even more with every out stroke of the fake cock.

M Chan was screaming around my cock shaft now. It felt like my cock was surrounded by a hot wet vibrating tunnel and I could feel my cum was rising and begging for release. "Stop M Chan! You're going to make me cum, Baby!

"Give it to me! Fill my mouth with that sweet cum. Shoot that hot juice into my mouth, you horny fucker. Spray it all over my face and mouth, Jkun!" M Chan screamed as she started back down on my cock with renewed energy and her pussy was steadily squirting out more and more pussy juice.

It felt like my balls were pulling up inside my body and I knew there was no way I could stop myself from shooting off now. M Chan started lightly rubbing the area between my asshole and the base of my cock and she was using her other hand to jack up and down my wet cock shaft while still licking the opening slit at the top of my cock.

My release was so powerful. My whole body started to shake and I could feel my orgasm in my toes as it quickly rushed up my body to the top of my head. I don't know where my cum shots were going, it just felt like I was going to keep shooting cum forever.

I had let go of the dildo in M's pussy and she must have squeezed it out while I was cumming because it now lay next to my head on the floor. M Chan's tight little pussy hole was right in front of my face, all red and wet. I could feel her head lying on my left leg, as she gently sucked my rapidly shrinking cock in her mouth and played with the slit on the top with her tongue.

"You had a lot of cum! I love your juice, Jkun. I love the taste of your cum! That was so intense!" M Chan whisper to me as she slowly sat up and turned around to face me. My white cum was all over her face and neck and there was even some on the corner of her mouth.

"You came like a volcano. It sprayed all over my face before I could get your cock back into my mouth. There's even cum all over your legs and balls." M Chan was informing me as she used her fingers to clean my cum off her face and into her hungry mouth. She then moved down and licked all the missed cum off my legs and balls, gently sucking my now soft cock into her mouths to clean it off and get any cum that she missed.

I was spent! My head was tilted back and I was watching her clean me up in the wall mirror that stands at the end wall of her studio's change room.

"I'm sorry M, but I don't think my little friend is going to come back to life after the sucking you just gave me. I thought that I was going to get a chance to fuck that hot little pussy of yours or your sexy tight asshole, but that's going to have to wait until our next meeting."

"How about Monday evening? I know the girls want to have dinner with you, and get some of your cock and cum for dessert. Miki wants to talk with you about going to Canada and getting a bunch of guys together to gang bang her, she wants me to go with her and for us to take on six to eight guys. Do you think you could help us with that? Hono really needs to get her ass fucked also! She won't let anyone else do her there but you. She says that you are gentle and a perfect fit, and I'm sure Yumi and Risa would love to eat her delicious young pussy while your cock is buried in her tight ass. Fuck! Thinking about all of this is turning me on again." M Chan smiled at me with a look like she was going to rape me.

"It's a good thing I'm going to see my Indian boytoy tonight in Tokyo. He'll fuck my pussy good and hard this weekend. I'll get some pictures and maybe a video so we can all watch it Monday night." M Chan chimed on.

"Okay M Chan! You get the girls together at Miki's place for Monday. I'll try and rest up and save my cum for the next couple of days, if my wife doesn't want to have any before then. But as for now, you killed me for the rest of the day. I'm going to have to go home and sleep for the rest of the afternoon."

And that's exactly what I did. That is until my wife woke me up by sliding her hand inside my underwear and whispering in my ear, "Can we have a quickie before the kids get home from school?"

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12