All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 03'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great need the next installment as fast as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read!

Great writing; believable characters and solid plotting. Well done!

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
"How lucky can one guy be"

Our three founding members, will there be four at the clearing cum Monday ? What's his name better be avalible or be forgotten.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 6 years ago
great work!

Just started reading this series and didn't want to wait until the end to say how much I am enjoying it. Love the characters and your writing!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 4 years ago
love it

Good characters, good to each other, very sexy writing. Nice.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I love how you are working up to M Club. Is Denby going to bring 'her little friend' to the next session?

Thanks for sharing.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Gees, Im thoroughly enjoying this story. Disappointed that Denby didnt cum in front of her friend and Sean and was waiting for her to ask her friend to help her out. Loving where this is going. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Needs more details. Not just that she rubbed her pussy, HOW did she rub it? How did she react while she was rubbing it? Did she look at them while she was masturbating to see their reactions? Why no dialog with Lisa asking them if thry were enjoying watching her pussy play? Why no discussion about how wet she was? Why no asking if they liked her smell?

Four stars.

TheTvProfTheTvProfover 1 year ago

Totally hot story, I'm very much.enjoying the progression. Please keep it going, WatchingCloud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Somehow, though, not as erotic as it could be.

And in the second of your stories I've read you used the work AREOLE when you meant AREOLA.

Four stars.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Mmmm club.

I think I'll read this series again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! I'm masturbating my hard cock right now. This story includes a lot of themes I fantasize about when I masturbate, including watching and being watched while jacking off and filming myself beating off. I can always have an amazing cum. I love masturbating and usually do it 2 or 3 times a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous