M Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bombs away!" Denby shimmied out of her tight little athletic shorts, leaving only a tiny pink thong behind. She was clearly relaxing and perhaps even enjoying the moment, adding a touch of showmanship to the disrobing.

She looked Sean in the eye. "Even you haven't seen this much," she said, suggestively, hooking her thumbs in the waistband. With a gratuitous wiggle of her hips, she worked the wisp of fabric down and kicked it from around her ankles.

Revealed was a thin strip of groomed, auburn fuzz, clearly trimmed short. Underneath, Sean could just see a hint of the cleavage of her pussy lips. He could feel his cock throb at the thought of getting a better look at her hidden treasure.

"Very nice," he said.

Denby took a deep breath and then seemed to relax, whatever tension that might have been left in her body disappearing with her clothing.

"Thanks," she said. "I still can't believe I'm doing this, but it feels kinda nice. I'm just glad it's with you two."

Denby's attention turned to Lisa, who still stood there in her gray yoga pants. Sean followed suit, eager to see their redheaded instigator fully naked.

"Guess it's my turn, then, huh?" She sounded nervous, but Sean could clearly see that glint of excitement in her eye.

Sean said, "We won't bite."

"Save that for later," Denby said, earning a chuckle from everyone.

"Okay, here goes," Lisa said. She peeled her yoga pants down her legs, taking her panties along with it. Unlike Denby, there was no show to it -- she just pulled it down and off each leg. Naked, she set aside the clothing and stood upright, facing Sean. Her pubes matched the red atop her head and were far less groomed, if at all. Sean felt his cock throb again.

"Beautiful," Sean said. "Good for you."

Lisa nodded in shy acknowledgement. "If I'd known I was going to be showing off, I'd have tidied up a bit." She glanced toward her friend's crotch.

"You can wear it however you like," Denby said.

"Well, I know it's a bit of a mess. I'm just lazy until swimsuit season."

"Shaving's a pain." Denby said with a sigh.

"Looks nice, though. And I could at least do a bit of trimming. Even Sean seems to."

Sean nodded. "Just keeping it short. Not ready to try the bald look, yet."

"Yet?" Denby arched an eyebrow.

Sean shrugged. "Well, if you ever asked nicely, I'd consider it."

Denby chuckled. "Noted."

There was still a hint of tension, that unspoken acknowledgement of the big leap that still remained from getting naked together to openly masturbating before one another. Sean, being the only "experienced" one, sensed it was falling on him to take the lead.

"Shall we?" he said, sitting back down and leaning back on the cushions such that he was face on with the girls.

Lisa and Denby quickly followed suit. Both, he noted, kept their legs closed, as if uncertain about being obscenely on display before him. He didn't call either on it. It was an uncomfortable thing at first. It had been for him. He also remembered how quickly he got over it, though, once he saw how much Den enjoyed watching.

With his gaze alternating between the two girls, appreciating their beauty and their differences, Sean began to stroke his cock. He used little pressure, just sliding slowly up and down in a loose grip. It was the sort of technique he often started with -- just enough to get himself hard without any chance of reaching climax. The entire thing, masturbating in front of two naked girls, was surreal and he still had trouble believing this was anything more than a very intense, very realistic dream.

Denby was the first of the girls to move. Her eyes were locked on Sean, shifting only between his cock and his eyes. When their eyes met, she raised her hands to cup her breasts. She ran her fingers over her nipples and then pinched both between thumb and index finger. Her breathing became noticeably heavier.

Lisa, who had also been watching Sean, shifted her attention to Denby. She must have decided breast play was a safe way to start, because she was soon mirroring her friend's actions. Her breasts were much fuller, and had a correspondingly greater range of motion -- squeezed together, flattened, lifted and then relaxed. She fingered her nipples as well, though they seemed a little less suckable in Sean's opinion. Not that he wouldn't mind the opportunity.

Denby cast a brief glance at her friend and gave her a quick smile. Then she closed her eyes and slid a hand down between her legs. Sean caught the briefest of glimpses of her pussy as her legs parted just enough to allow access to her hand. It was enough to cause Sean's cock to throb a bit harder as he imagined his own hand, or hopefully one day his lips, would get to explore those depths.

He continued to watch on as his girlfriend was clearly working her fingers around, making mental notes of how she liked to pleasure herself. Her hand moved slowly, taking its time in sliding along the length of her slit. He couldn't be certain, but he was pretty sure she was avoiding direct contact with her clit -- rather stimulating the areas around it.

Lisa's attention at some point had turned back to Sean and he caught her staring at his cock with unabashed interest. She smiled when his attention turned back to her and she spread her legs until her knees were nearly a foot apart, and then slouched a bit on the couch so her hips were closer to the edge. Unlike Denby, she was putting herself fully on display for him. Underneath the tangle of red curls, Lisa's pussy glistened with its own moisture. The swollen lips had parted, revealing nearly everything to his hungry eyes.

He glanced back at Denby, but her eyes were still closed and she appeared lost in her own little world. Knowing he wouldn't be seen as ignoring her, he turned his attention back to Lisa who had a pleased grin on her face. There was definitely an exhibitionist streak to her, surprising him given her negligible experience with boys.

Lisa, having given him a long, unobstructed look, slid one hand down from her breasts to her pussy and ran her fingers playfully up and down. Making sure he was watching, she slid her middle finger deep inside her pussy and then withdrew it slowly. Using the moistened digit, she proceeded to rub herself up and down along the inner edge of her labia until finally settling in around her clit. She ran the lone finger in slow, lazy circles, her breath deepening the longer she went on.

Sean slowly increased the pressure on his cock, increasing the stimulation while still maintaining a slow build. He was as hard as he could remember having ever been, and if he really went at it he knew he'd blow in a minute or less. It was a pleasant form of torture to hold back while watching the girls begin their own slow rhythms.

Denby drew his attention with a soft moan. She still had a hand between her legs, largely hidden from view, but her other hand was very aggressively playing with her nipples. She would circle one and then pinch and pull it, almost violently, and then switch to the other for a while. In their make-outs, she had expressed great pleasure in the attention he paid to her nipples, so he figured she was especially sensitive there. Lisa, by contrast, had discontinued all breast play and now had her second hand helping hold her legs wide, massaging her inner thigh just a whisper away from the outer labia.

"I never, ever, thought I'd do something like this," Denby said, her voice low. She cracked her eyes and smiled at Sean before glancing toward her friend. Her eyes opened wider on seeing how exposed Lisa was to Sean's eyes.

"I think that makes three of us," Sean said.

"Speak for yourselves," Lisa said, following it with a pleased moan.

"You what?" Denby kept rubbing herself, but seemed to have come out of her blissful fugue.

"Well, not necessarily with you two," said Lisa. "Just, showing off. I guess a lot of my fantasies have revolved around exhibitionism. Sex in public, being naked in public, playing for cameras, that sort of thing."

"Oh really?" Sean chuckled. "So, is reality as good as the fantasy?"

"Better."

Everyone continued masturbating, eyes wandering back and forth unabashedly. Denby, after her brief distraction, settled back into a groove and Sean was pretty sure her movements were increasingly focused around her clit. With Lisa, it was plainly clear that she was homing in on her clit, now by rubbing several fingers quickly back and forth across the little nub.

"I'll admit, it's a lot more intense than doing it alone," Denby said, her voice distant.

They stopped talking as the sounds of breathing, moaning, and rubbed flesh took on a life of its own. Lisa, by far the most aggressive of the three, was the first to begin approaching a climax. She was moaning openly, loud enough that Sean hoped neither of Denby's parents had come down from their second-floor bedroom. Denby, outwardly nowhere near as close to orgasm, slowed her own masturbating while turning her attention on her friend.

"Almost," Lisa said, the word drawn out like a moan and gasp all in one. Her fingers were flying back and forth across her clit so fast as to become a blur. Somewhere along the way, she'd worked her other hand down to her pussy and hooked a pair of fingers inside. She had also hooked one knee over the arm of the couch, aiding the spreading of herself wide for her audience.

Sean felt the electricity in the air, and stroked himself even a bit harder, knowing he was close to the edge himself. He didn't want to miss a moment of Lisa's orgasm, though, nor did he want to climax simultaneous with Lisa and leave Denby out of it.

"Oh, oh, oh." Lisa's legs went taut and her fingers finally stopped moving, only pressing hard to her clit as she gasped for breath. Her orgasm dragged out over ten or fifteen seconds, maybe longer, and then her body slowly began to collapse in spent exhaustion.

"Damn," Denby said in open admiration. "Yours are a little more intense than mine."

"Best. Orgasm. Ever." Lisa muttered between heavy breaths. Her grin was ear-to-ear and her entire body was flushed red.

"Incredible," Sean said. It was, by far, the hottest thing he'd witnessed in person. He was just wary of heaping too much praise on her for fear Denby would take it the wrong way.

Lisa said, "Thanks. Now, if you don't mind, I'm just gonna watch and catch my breath for a bit."

Sean turned his attention to Denby, who'd clearly re-doubled her efforts. Still, she seemed unwilling to expose herself too fully, but her legs had spread a little bit. She retained her single-handed approach while working over her nipples with the other.

"Don't wait on me," Denby said, looking at Sean. "If you're ready, go for it. I'm still a good ways off."

Sean felt a little guilty at the thought of finishing up and leaving her as the only focus of attention. On the other hand, she'd urged him on and he was already having trouble holding off.

"I'm close," he said.

With both girls' eyes on him, Sean upped his pace just a notch further and could feel that familiar build up. He liked the attention, liked being open and sharing, liked the hungry looks. He vaguely remembered Denby's insistence that he not make a mess on anything. Ordinarily, he'd just cum into a tissue and be done with it, and tissues were within arm reach on the end table. He had a feeling the girls, Lisa in particular, wanted to see him squirt, though.

Trying to accommodate both, he snagged a tissue and then slouched back on the couch. His stroking reached a fevered pitch and that magical, fleeting moment of sheer bliss struck like a thunderbolt. He managed to aim himself upwards such that each shot landed on his chest and stomach.

Shaking from the rush, Sean slowly squeezed out the last few drops. He looked up at the girls and found Lisa had leaned forward, her bottom barely still on the edge of her own couch. The look on her face was priceless -- entranced, awed, and giddy. Denby, meanwhile, was still playing with herself casually while giving him an approving nod and smile.

"Damn," Lisa said. "That was so cool. I didn't expect...quite so much."

Sean glanced down and noted that he really hadn't cum all that much, probably on account of having already done so a few hours earlier for Denby. He decided not to pass that along, though, and simply nodded at her approval.

"You should see when he's going for distance," Denby said.

"Next time," Lisa said.

Sean, already starting to wipe up his mess, glanced up at that. "Next time?"

Lisa looked a little embarrassed, turning to Denby. "Well, if there is a next time. Guess I shouldn't jump to any conclusions."

Denby simply smiled. "We can do this again," she said, her voice dreamy as if in a trance. "I kinda like sharing with my two favorite people."

Sean was a little surprised, but pleasantly so. He wondered where this could end up going if they regularly masturbated together. Would it eventually be okay for he and Denby to make out in front of Lisa? Would she eventually join in? What about after graduation and Denby's no-sex promise expired? Threesomes? A small part of him knew there could be problems, but the bigger part immediately started fantasizing about the possibilities.

"You're so sweet," Lisa said. "Now let's see you get off."

Denby frowned a bit and actually stopped rubbing herself, prompting Lisa to look mortified.

Lisa said, "No, don't stop! I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that."

Denby reached out and grabbed Lisa by the hand. "Chill. Geez. No, I'm just...not that close. It's not because of anything you said, or you two watching. It's just, well, I don't usually get myself off this way."

Sean remembered she had mentioned something about this a little while back. "You're a vibrator kind of girl."

Denby blushed slightly and nodded. "It's upstairs in my bedroom. And no, I'm not going to go get it now."

Lisa's eyes grew wider. "You never told me that!"

Denby grinned. "Guess I still have a secret or two."

Lisa chuckled. "Not as many as a few minutes ago."

"I just can't believe I knew something about Den that you didn't know," Sean said, smiling. He knew they were close and talked about sex, and was genuinely surprised that this hadn't come up.

"I know," Lisa gave a mock pout at Denby. "We're gonna have to have words later, after Sean's gone."

"Whatever." Denby rolled her eyes, but smiled broadly. Sean couldn't remember having seen her in quite such a good mood, which was a great relief to him.

He then noticed that, after removing her hand from between her legs, Denby hadn't clamped them back up tight. Granted, her legs weren't spread wide like Lisa's had been, but there was enough of a gap to catch a glimpse of her heretofore mysterious pussy. Denby must have caught him looking. "Oh, geez. Just come take a look already and get it out of your system."

Sean blushed at having been called out, but he wasn't going to pass on the opportunity. When she spread her legs just a little wider and beckoned him over with a curled finger, he hopped up off his couch and knelt down between her legs. The entire slit, clearly visible under the short-trimmed dark hairs, glistened with her moisture. The labia was swollen and her clit, nestled up at the top, beckoned him.

"Boys," Lisa said, though Sean was fairly certain she was watching over his shoulder.

The smell was unlike anything in his experience -- stronger than he'd expected, a little pungent, and very enticing. Something about it went straight from his nose, bypassed his brain, and triggered a little throb in his deflated cock. He wanted so badly to reach out and touch her, or lick her. The rules were on very thin ice.

"Okay, that's enough," Denby said, giving him a gentle shove back on the shoulder. "You look like a starving lion stalking a gazelle."

Sean sighed, sitting back on the floor a couple feet away. "How many days until graduation?"

"Fifty-five," Denby said without missing a beat.

Lisa laughed. "You're counting?"

Denby gave a sly smile. "Don't think for a second I don't want it. Or that I'm waiting an hour longer than needed to meet the letter of the law."

Sean knew she wanted to have sex, to explore everything with him. They'd talked about it several times before, but usually via text chatting late at night while doing homework. He'd never heard or seen the conviction in her. He wondered if she might not want it more than he did. In fifty-five days, God help anyone who got between the two of them.

Lisa said, "Well, maybe you two can both go to graduation naked under your robes and nip out behind the school for a quickie after the caps are tossed."

Denby grinned. "Not a bad idea."

Lisa looked to Sean. "I think Sean thinks you're actually considering it."

"Who said I'm not?" Denby gave Sean a wink. He believed she was joking, but he wasn't one hundred percent certain.

Lisa shook her head. "I don't know how you two are going to make it that long. There's so much sexual tension in this room, I'm ready to fuck anything that looks remotely phallic."

Denby caught Lisa's glance at Sean. "Oh no you don't. Hands off my man."

Sean grinned at both the notion of Lisa wanting to jump him as well as at Denby's possessiveness. It was all fun and games as long as they kept it friendly. For a while, they just chatted about the usual things -- school, friends, television -- all while lounging around naked. None of them seemed to be in any particular rush to get dressed or to make any big deal out of what they'd just done. Sean wouldn't believe how casual and relaxed he could be under such circumstances. A lot of it probably had to do with having already climaxed, taking the edge off. It wasn't like he was unaware of the girls' bodies. On some level, he thought he was beginning to understand how some people can adopt a clothing free lifestyle.

"Crap, it's almost midnight!" Denby hopped up from the couch and looked pointedly at Sean. "Gotta get you out of here."

Sean sighed, knowing their good thing was going to have to end eventually. Reluctantly, he retrieved his clothes and began to dress. The girls did so as well, though Lisa appeared to be in no particular hurry as she took her sweet time getting her yoga pants turned right-side out.

Once they were dressed, Lisa came up to Sean and gave him a big hug -- a first for them.

"Thanks for being a good sport, Sean," she said as she separated from him. "I'm sorry if I put you on the spot like that. I don't know what came over me."

"No apologies needed," he said. "I had a blast and I'm glad you...nudged us along. I guess this is the sort of thing a lot of people would like to do but are too afraid to ever say it."

Lisa nodded. "Yeah. Maybe we can try it again sometime?"

Sean looked to Denby, who immediately chimed in. "I'm busy with the family tomorrow, but maybe Monday after school?"

Sean was surprised at Denby's eagerness to have another round with Lisa involved. He thought it might slide back into awkwardness after the fact, but perhaps not. "I'm free. Just not at my house."

"Or here," Denby said.

Lisa also shook her head. "Monday's fine, but my brother's usually home after school."

"The spot in the woods, then?" Denby looked to Sean.

"Sure," he said. "Weather's supposed to be good, I think."

Lisa chuckled. "Listen to us. It's like a secret masturbation club. Who'd have ever pictured people like us doing that?"

Denby said, "I know, right?"

"M Club," Sean said. "To maintain secrecy."

The girls both nodded and all three put their hands together. "M Club." Then they burst into giggles.

"Okay," Denby said, grabbing Sean by the hand and dragging him toward the stairs. "You. Out. Or I'll be grounded and miss Monday's meeting."

Sean waved goodbye to Lisa and followed his girlfriend upstairs and out the front door. She hugged him and kissed him fiercely, pressing her body hard against him. Sean felt his cock swell almost instantly and he happily pressed it back into her to let her know what effect she had on him. He couldn't remember her ever being so aggressive with him.