M Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that was so hot," she said in a breathy whisper after finally breaking off their kiss. "I still can't believe we actually did that."

"I know. I'm just glad no one freaked out. You sure you're okay with all this?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I may change my mind in the morning, but I don't think so. It's weird, but I'm totally not jealous of sharing a little bit of you with Lisa."

Sean kissed her and ran a hand up underneath her shirt to find a rock-hard nipple. She moaned under his touch and, surprisingly given their exposure standing on her front porch, didn't immediately push him away.

"Well, she just gets to look. I'm all yours."

"I know. Thanks for waiting."

"You're making it easier. Kinda."

She finally, reluctantly, nudged him to remove his hand.

"I know. Relief, and yet it's only making me want more. Just a little longer."

Sean nodded and gave her one last lingering kiss. "Monday?"

"Monday."