M Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? Such as?"

Andy grinned and shrugged. "Well, the librarians probably wouldn't be happy to find that all over the books."

Denby shook her head. "No, probably not." She took a step toward him, leaving scarcely more than an arm's length between them. "Got a better idea?"

Andy shuffled a half step forward. He wasn't nearly as tall as Sean, so he couldn't loom over her like her boyfriend often did, but he had a solid build that gave him a commanding presence. On top of that, he was undeniably confident.

"Well, every beautiful woman deserves a pearl necklace."

Denby gave him a quizzical look.

Andy drew his fingers across his pecs from shoulder to shoulder. "Across the neck and tits. String of pearls?"

Denby caught on and thought it was a bold suggestion. She rather liked the idea, too, though not necessarily here and now with her dress and bra on.

"Not bad. Where else?"

Emboldened, Andy pressed on. "Another excellent option is in the waiting mouth of a lovely lady."

Denby purred, surprising even herself. Because of her promise to her mother, she'd never so much as touched a cock let along sucked one off. She had, however, tasted a drop of Sean's cum when he'd inadvertently climaxed on her leg a couple weeks back. It hadn't been much, but that little drop had served to get her past an innate fear of what sucking a guy to climax would be like. Now, she couldn't wait to try it.

She licked her lips dramatically. "An excellent choice. Got any others?"

Andy shifted forward another half step, close enough she could smell his natural musk - manly, subtly different from Sean, and not at all unpleasant. His breathing was deep and caressed her cheek.

"Well, there's the classic," he said, words soft and smooth even as his eyes smoldered. "Deep inside a lover's hot, wet, eager pussy. Best delivered after long, hard fuck when she's begging for it and nothing else in the world matters."

Denby realized she had stopped breathing. Her heart pounded, her pussy quivered, and her legs could barely keep her upright. Fuck, she knew Andy was confident, but this was beyond anything she'd experienced before. She couldn't imagine Sean talking to her this way - he was too nice, too polite, too reserved. There wasn't a sliver of doubt in her mind that Andy wanted her and would take her if she let him.

"That...that sounds nice." Denby knew she'd completely lost the upper hand in this little encounter and, hopefully, wouldn't lose complete control as well.

* * *

Sean never thought he'd kiss another girl while still dating Denby, yet here he was in Lisa's kitchen in a desperate duel of tongues with his girlfriend's best friend. Lisa may not have had as much experience with kissing boys, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm. Sean's fears about how this could affect his relationship were quickly drowning beneath the rising tide of hormones.

Lisa broke off their kiss for a moment and locked eyes. He was startled by the unabashed lust he saw there. Just how long had she wanted him?

"Nothing Denby wouldn't do with you, right?"

Sean nodded. "If that's what she said."

"She lets you play with her tits." She leaned back just enough to create a space between them so he could see her girls. While he adored Denby's small, firm breasts with their captivating curves and responsive nipples, he couldn't deny the attraction to Lisa's larger bust and the curiosity of how they would feel under his hands.

"That sounds like an invitation," Sean said, trying to sound smooth in spite of nearly shaking with nervous excitement.

Lisa grinned. "Do you need it in writing?"

Sean slid a hand up her bare side and cupped a breast. His long fingers barely encompassed its entirety and there was a distinct weight and heft to it that Denby lacked. The flesh was softer and yielding, though firmer than he'd have guessed. Her nipple was smaller than her friend's, but still beckoned his fingers and lips.

Lisa closed her eyes under his touch and sighed. Emboldened, he cupped her other breast and massaged both in tandem. He drew circles around her nipples with his thumbs and he could feel them harden further under his touch.

"Denby said you had good hands," she said. "And even better lips."

If he'd had any doubt before, none was left now - Lisa had every intention of taking full advantage of Denby's hall pass. Sean had no resolve to deny her.

"How about we take this somewhere we can sit or lay down?"

Lisa opened her eyes and nodded. She took one of his hands in hers and he reluctantly disengaged from the other breast. Without a word, she led him through the house back to her bedroom. While the living room couch was both closer and would have perhaps given a less intimate weight to their make-out, having space on her bed was an attractive proposition.

Pausing at the edge of her bed, Lisa turned and lifted up on her toes to kiss him again. "You're still okay with this?"

Sean swallowed hard, unsure just what all "this" would entail. "Just what Denby and I would do."

Lisa cocked an eyebrow at him. "I have a pretty good idea what you two have done together. Think we could fit it all in?"

There was something different about Lisa that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Maybe it was the way she looked at him? Or how she spoke? Confidence? Aggression? He didn't know what it was, but he was perfectly aware of the effect it was having on him. He wanted what she wanted - everything they were permitted to do.

"Let's find out."

Lisa lifted at the hem of his shirt and he helped her get it up and over his head. She ran her hands across his bare chest, following the lines of his muscles and even pausing to tweak his nipples.

"Sensitive?"

"A little," he said. Denby had never teased him like that and he was surprised at his reaction.

She leaned in and kissed and then sucked one of his nipples. That elicited a much stronger reaction than he'd expected - very pleasurable and surprisingly sensitive. She must have noted his reaction as she kept working at the one nipple before switching to the other side.

"You like?"

"Yeah, actually." He ran his fingers across one of her nipples and gave it a playful pinch in response.

"I know, we're here so you can play with mine," she said, smiling. "Just wanted to see."

She unzipped his shorts and worked them off, leaving him standing in just his boxers. The thin fabric did nothing to hide his rampaging erection, though thanks to their previous experiences he had no sense of embarrassment at the showing. If anything, he was eager for her to remove them completely.

"Much as I hate to, I think we should probably leave those on for now," she said, giving him a mock pout. "I doubt we'd be able to stay within the bounds of Den's rules otherwise."

"Oh? You don't think I could restrain myself?"

Lisa chuckled. "Maybe it's not you I'm worried about."

Sean raised his eyebrows. "Really? How so?" He liked teasing her, especially since he got the impression that she enjoyed it.

She bit her lip as if shy, but he could see through it as an act. "I've wanted to touch you since the first time I saw...it."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. And if Den would let me, I'd touch it. And rub it. And lick and kiss it."

Sean's heart thudded and he felt lightheaded as blood rushed down to the organ of her attention. He felt himself twitch repeatedly and her attention was clearly on his shorts.

"That would be nice."

Lisa rubbed her hands up and down his hips, her thumbs wrapping around the front until they were perilously close to his erection under that thin layer of fabric.

"I know it's killing Den not to touch you like that."

Sean felt a pang of guilt at the mention of Den's needs, desires, and the limits imposed by her promise to her mother. He'd suffered just as much by honoring them. Still, he respected the promise.

"That makes two of us."

Denby looked up at him. In a voice that was scarcely a whisper, she said, "Three."

Fuck. She really did want him. She was probably in love with him, and he wasn't sure that he didn't feel the same way about her. He could easily have seen himself dating Lisa instead of Denby. Were it not for a chance meeting at that party over winter break, it could have happened that way.

He leaned in and kissed her fiercely. Lisa opened her mouth to him and met his tongue with equal force and desperation. With one hand holding her breast, he reached around with the other and brought her gently down to the mattress. His crotch ground into hers at the edge of the bed and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he'd have taken her then and there if he could have. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in tight.

Sean continued to kiss Lisa's lips with brief pauses to nibble her neck and behind her ears. He played with both breasts and teased her nipples mercilessly with his fingers, eliciting moan after gasp from the beautiful young woman. Each time he got her just right, she would pull his crotch harder into her own and thrust against him.

Eventually and almost reluctantly, he slid down her body, planting a line of kisses that led from her lips down her cheek and neck, across her collarbone, and eventually to the valley between her breasts. Unlike Denby's breasts which were firm enough to remain mostly upright when laying back, Lisa's spread out wide under their own weight. He cupped one and gently squeezed it together, lifting the nipple to his waiting mouth. He teased the tip with his tongue, kissed it, and then sucked in the entire areola.

Lisa bucked underneath him, whimpering. Sean indulged her by gently suckling on the hard nipple, occasionally flicking the tip of his tongue across it between long, steady pressure. He gave equal treatment to her other breast, all while Lisa ran her fingers through his hair.

"God, now I know why Den raves about you sucking her tits." Lisa's voice was raspy, yet dreamy.

"Not that it's my business, but did you and Andy do this?" Sean sucked a nipple back into his mouth as he finished the last word.

"Yeah, a little," she said. "But he's nowhere near as skilled. Enthusiastic. I'll give him that."

Sean lavished her with attention in silence for a while, then Denby began to tug him up. "C'mere, you."

Sean crawled back up and met her lips - so soft, warm, and yielding. After a few moments of that, she patted the bed beside her and he climbed the rest of the way onto the bed to comply. Lisa nudged him until he rolled over on his back while she sat up and knelt beside him. He appreciated the view, looking up at her breasts as they hung over him.

"No second thoughts?"

Sean wondered if she asked because she was having some. "I might later, but not right now," he said. "Not from where I'm lying."

Lisa nodded thoughtfully and then crawled down to the end of her bed. She knelt between his feet and playfully tickled his soles. When he couldn't hold back from squirming any longer, she laughed and then ran her fingertips up along his calves and to his thighs where she pressed firmly, massaging his muscles.

Sean was mesmerized by the sway of her breasts, his attention only occasionally straying up to the sparkling green eyes framed by her long, red hair, or drifting down to the shadowed cleft between her legs where the red curls had since been trimmed away.

She must have caught him staring, because when he met her eyes again she blushed and quickly looked down. He smiled at the innocent response, a smile which only grew when he realized she was now staring at the tent in his boxers. The tip of his cock was pressing against the waistband, threatening to poke out.

Lisa bent down and planted a kiss on one of Sean's knees. It was a short, soft kiss, followed by another and another, each just a bit further up his thigh. As she worked her way up his leg, she bent further forward until one of her breasts contacted his leg. His cock, already growing harder with her attention, throbbed emphatically in response.

As her lips reached the bottom of his shorts, Sean wondered what she would do next. Denby's rules were a little bit fuzzy, but pretty much meant no direct genital contact. Rubbing with fingers, even though fabric, was off-limits. Dry humping, however, had been okay. If she kissed his cock, even through his shorts, he felt they would have violated the spirit of Denby's permissiveness and he knew he'd feel guilty about it. He didn't think he had the strength to warn her off, though.

Lisa stopped kissing and hovered over his boxers. She licked her lips, a mere inch above his twitching member, clearly wrestling with the same desires and reservations. Rather than give in, she leaned further forward and resumed her kisses just above his waistband, following the fine line of hair up to his navel. The gesture successfully averted a directly questionable contact, but moments later he felt her breasts slide along either side of his cock. He gasped uncontrollably and thrust up into her chest.

Lisa paused and looked up with an evil grin. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Good." She resumed kissing his abs, but rather than continue climbing up, she took her time to kiss all over his lower abdomen, leaving her breasts abusing his poor member. It wasn't something he and Denby had ever done, though his girlfriend's breasts were fair game and she had pressed into his erection with body parts other than her hands on many an occasion. The combination had the feel of something that should be out of bounds, yet he let it continue.

What would Denby think of him, of them, right now if she knew what they were doing?

* * *

Denby felt light-headed, standing before Andy as he all but proclaimed his desire to fuck her mouth or her pussy, and wanting nothing more than to let it happen. Was it a result of all her pent-up sexual frustration from not being able to have sex with Sean? Would she have the same response to any other half-way attractive guy standing before her or was there something special about Andy? And which was holding her back more at this point - the promise to her mother not to have sexual relations with a boy before graduation or her relationship with Sean?

"Which would you prefer?" Andy said. His grin said he knew exactly what state she was in.

"Prefer?" Denby could scarcely put together a coherent thought.

"If you could, would you rather take my cock in your mouth or that sweet, sweet pussy of yours?" Andy's hand reached for the bulge in his khaki's and rubbed suggestively.

Denby trembled, wishing she could sit because she no longer trusted her legs. "We...we know that won't happen."

Andy shrugged. "Didn't say it would. I just asked which you would want."

Denby looked back to his crotch as he began to unzip. His brazenness surprised her, yet why should it? What had she expected would happen when she'd led him to a quiet corner of the empty library?

Moments later, Andy extracted his thick cock from his fly, the tip less than a foot away from her waist. As usual, it appeared red and angry, with veins bulging like roided body-builder's biceps. In her mind, it had the characteristics of a bull - strong, stout, and violent. He stroked it slowly, clearly for show.

Denby collected herself as best she could. "I...I think my mouth. I'd first kneel down a lick the tip."

Her attention was given entirely to his cock, so she couldn't see quite what Andy's reaction to her words was. His member twitched in his hand, though, and he rubbed a finger over the tip of his cock as if simulating her hypothetical act. A line of clear fluid stretched from his finger as he lifted it away from the tip.

"Just a lick?"

Denby licked her lips at the sight of his pre-cum. "I'd lick up that little bit you have leaking out, there," she said, feeling emboldened. "Get my first taste of you."

Andy moaned deep in his chest and then smeared the liquid around the head of his cock, leaving it glistening.

"Then I'd kiss it and lick all around the head. And kiss and lick my way down that thick shaft, feeling how hard you are."

He ran his hand up and down several times, slowly and patiently.

Denby smiled. "And, well, I'd love to run my tongue all over your balls, but they seem to be tucked away. Such a shame."

Andy tried to fish his scrotum out through the fly, but there didn't appear to be enough room. She barely refrained from giggling at the frantic effort to produce his family jewels. Ultimately, he unbuckled his belt, undid the button, and dropped both his pants and underwear nearly to his knees.

"Problem solved," he said, perhaps having lost a little bit of his cocky edge. Denby didn't mind regaining a little bit of control.

"Mmmm...yes, I would definitely want to feel those balls, see how heavy they are. And after using my hand, I'd double-check with my tongue. Need to be thorough."

Andy grunted as he continued to stroke. He wasn't going at a very fast pace, but she wondered if he wasn't already on the brink just from sheer arousal. While she liked the idea of him climaxing because of her teasing, she didn't really want him doing it all over the library carpeting. Or, worse, the front of her dress.

"If you did all that, I don't think I could hold back."

Denby looked up from his cock, meeting his eyes. There was an undeniable desperate hunger behind them that made her simultaneously nervous and aroused. Sean, in their play together, had always been polite and playful, never like that.

"Guess I'd have to take it all in my mouth then, huh?"

Andy grinned. "Think you could swallow it all?"

Denby wasn't sure if he meant his cock or his cum. Did it really matter? "I'd certainly give it my best."

"I'm sure you would." Andy took another quarter step closer, his cock nearly brushing her now. "And after you finished, it'd be my turn."

Denby's heart trip-hammered. "Oh yeah? And just what would you do?"

Andy reached down, took the hem of her dress, and lifted it up above her waist. She felt the cool library air touch her soaked, bare pussy. Knowing he was seeing her, probably smelling her as well, sent a thrill through her body.

He released his cock and placed his other hand on her waist, the first time he'd ever touched her directly in anything resembling an intimate gesture. She shuddered but didn't push him away. Gently, he nudged her to move backward. She complied, shuffling back until her butt bumped up against a table.

"First, I'd get you up on the edge of this table." Denby complied, sliding up until her legs were dangling off the edge. "Then I'd kneel down between your legs."

Denby watched as Andy did exactly as he said, kneeling before her. He left her hem bunched around her waist, leaving her pussy exposed to him, and he gently nudged her legs wider apart. In their numerous masturbation sessions, Denby had let the boys see her girly bits, but never quite so brazenly spread wide and certainly not this close. She could feel his breath. He wouldn't dare actually touch her, would he?

Barely able to speak, she asked, "And then what?"

"I'd explore every last inch of your beautiful pussy with my tongue. Starting at the bottom and working my way up until I reached that lovely little nub I see poking out."

Denby was so turned on she could practically feel the moisture dripping out of her. She reached down with one hand and ran her fingertips along her labia, confirming just how slick she was while sending a tremor through her body. It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine it was his tongue touching her.

"Yes, just like that," he said, somehow keeping his voice soft and even despite the tension that crept through. "And I'd dip my tongue deep inside, tasting that sweet nectar."

Denby knew oral sex was something many guys (and some girls) were really into. She'd never quite wrapped her head around how a guy could be interested in tasting her pussy, though. The smell was often pungent and she'd assumed it would be off-putting. Now, however, in the heat of the moment, she began to understand. She had, after all, changed her opinion about tasting a guy after having that lick of Sean's semen. There was an inherent intimacy to the act when in a state of arousal that superseded inhibitions.