M Club Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy watched in silence, mesmerized. He wondered if she was going to suck him off to completion, and what that would be like. Would he cum on her body, even though she was still fully clothed? Or take it in her mouth? Swallow or spit?

Vida appeared to be in no particular hurry to bring her boyfriend to climax, however, as she continuously alternated techniques and used a slow, steady pace. She wrapped her lips entirely around his shaft and sank down on him, taking a fair bit more of his length than Andy would have thought possible. Leon's girth was such that it was clearly a bit of a stretch for her to encompass him fully, but she managed to still look relaxed.

She worked him over for a bit. As they established a rhythm, she began to hold still while Leon thrust his hips into her, fucking her mouth. Watching such a petite girl handle a man like Leon was as jarring as it was sexy.

After a little bit of that action, Vida leaned back until he came out of her mouth. "Let's take this to the bed," she said, grabbing him by the hand and taking him around to the far side of her queen-sized mattress. She nudged him until he climbed on the mattress and laid on his back.

Vida, still standing beside him, removed her shirt and shorts. Finally, she glanced up at Andy and smiled as they locked eyes. He knew she was enjoying the hell out of this and, best he could tell, was doing it for his benefit. Her bra came next and he broke eye contact first, his gaze falling to her tiny breasts with those lovely, puffy areolas. Leon reached out and stroked her hip as she shimmied out of her panties, giving both boys a full view.

Andy was still rooted in the same spot as when all this had started. The action was now ever further away, adding a dimension to the detached awkwardness he felt. Was he supposed to move or just stay in spot? What was the protocol for something like this, especially when he was largely being ignored? He'd been thrown into a game for which he had no knowledge of the rules.

Vida looked back to Leon and climbed onto the bed and then him. She straddled his crotch and ran her hands across his chest. He reached up and cupped her breasts, then began lightly pinching her nipples. She bent over to give him a long, lusty kiss.

Without looking Andy's way, Vida extended her hand his direction and curled a come-hither finger. Without acknowledging whether he noticed, she then patted the empty half of the bed beside them. Andy cursed to himself in nervous excitement - she wanted him to watch from up close, but would Leon be okay with another guy mere inches away from them? He had only Vida's judgement to go on and, so far, she seemed to be calling the shots.

He slowly crossed the room until he stood beside the empty half of the bed. Vida was still leaning over, locked in a kiss, but her hips were grinding into Leon's crotch. Again, without looking up, she patted the bed.

Unable or unwilling to resist, Andy climbed onto the bed, moving slowly as if trying not to wake a sleeping partner. He expected Leon to look up in surprise or annoyance, but he seemed far too invested in playing with Vida's tits and thrusting his hips into hers. Andy could hardly blame him.

Vida, hands planted on Leon's pecs, sat upright. She continued to grind her pussy into his erection where it lay on his stomach. Back and forth, she slid along its length, until it glistened with her natural lubrication.

"Enjoying the show?" Vida's eyes were dreamy, but back to being solely for her boyfriend. Andy knew the question was for him, though.

"Yeah."

Vida gasped at a pinch of her nipple and smiled. "Show me."

Fuck. A tiny part of Andy felt guilty for any role he might play in this encounter, given his budding relationship with Lisa. Most of the rest of him, however, was still smarting by the implication of seeing her car at the park and by sheer hormonal lust. He was under Vida's spell and resistance was useless.

He scooted enough toward the middle of the bed so he could lay back. Lifting his hips, he pulled off his shorts and underwear in one wad and tossed them over the side of the bed. It felt wonderful to finally give his erection some freedom. And, to his relief, he didn't feel self-conscious about exposing himself beside the naked couple. He felt more like a welcome near-participant than an awkward outsider.

Through all the M Club activities, Andy was plenty comfortable playing with himself in front of an audience. He took his cock in hand, pointed it toward the ceiling, and established a slow stroke. Vida checked him out and in his peripheral vision he caught Leon sneaking a peek.

"Yup, I'd say he's definitely enjoying the show," Vida said, her attention returning to the man beneath her.

While Andy watched on, Vida reached for Leon's cock and guided it to her pussy. She had to lift herself up a bit to get it in, but soon she was sinking straight down on that long shaft. Her eyes closed and she let out a long sigh. Finally, she bottomed out.

"God, I love how you fill me up," she said, slowly cracking her eyes open.

"Anything for you, baby."

Vida smiled and began to ride him cowgirl, slow bounces up and down. Leon held her by the hips, giving small thrusts in response to her movement. There was a clear comfort and familiarity in their coupling.

Andy could have been jealous. Perhaps some small part of him was. Instead, though, he simply admired their confidence and appreciated their willingness to share with him. Maybe what he and the others had found in the M Club wasn't quite as rare as he'd initially assumed. He found himself stroking in time with their fucking and it took little effort to imagine it was his cock Vida was riding.

After a bit, Vida leaned forward to kiss Leon. In doing so, she changed her hip motion from up and down to more of a grinding front to back slide. Leon's hands explored her body, sometimes enveloping her ass, fondling her breasts, or even running through her hair.

Andy was most surprised by their passion for one another. Sure, there was a lust expressed in the sexual act, but the way their looked at one another and exchanged tender touches between more vigorous outbursts...it was special. He knew they really did love one another. He also had trouble picturing his coupling with Lisa or even Denby having quite that same element. What did that say about him? Maybe he was fixated a bit too much on the physical side of dating and relationships.

Vida came to a stop and lifted herself off Leon.

"Leon, down there," she said, pointing toward the foot of the bed. He didn't even hesitate to do as told, scooting down and getting to his knees.

"Andy, over here," she said, pointing to the head of her bed between the two pillows. "And you can sit up."

Andy didn't know exactly where this was going, but like Leon he took his orders without question. He glanced over Vida's shoulder to Leon who just gave him a quick smile and shrug.

Vida positioned herself between the two of them on her hands and knees. Her head hovered above Andy's cock, while her ass wiggled invitingly in Leon's direction. Andy could hardly believe it, but it appeared she wanted to take them both at the same time. Had they ever done this before? If not, Leon seemed remarkably nonchalant about the arrangement.

Andy watched as Leon shuffled forward. He couldn't see the penetration, but he knew when it happened by the expression on Vida's face. Leon grabbed her hips and began to slowly fuck her doggy style.

Andy pumped his painfully swollen cock a couple times as he watched. Vida made eye contact with him and grinned, then licked her lips in a very suggestive manner.

"You think I'm gonna suck your cock?"

Andy wondered how best to answer. Would either get offended if he said the wrong thing?

"I don't know what to think anymore," he said, hedging.

Vida chuckled. "This sort of thing doesn't happen to you every day, then?"

Andy shook his head. "No, not really. Disappointing, but..."

When she didn't touch him, Andy kept up a slow stroke. Vida watched, almost mesmerized, but came no closer.

"What do you think, honey?" Vida took a quick peek back. "He's pretty thick. Thicker than you, even. Think I could take him?"

Leon smiled. "Baby, I'd never bet against you when it comes to sex."

Vida turned back to Andy. "I think that's a yes."

Andy gulped. Apparently, the rumors about Vida's sexual history were woefully understated. His imagination could scarcely encompass what was happening and might come next.

"What do you think, Andy?" Vida reached out and traced a single fingernail along his inner thigh and then up to the sensitive spot between his hip and pubic bone. He shuddered. "Should we find out? Maybe teach Lisa a lesson? Or are you going to stay true to her until you know for sure?"

Fuck! If she hadn't said anything and just leaned forward, he'd be getting the most amazing blowjob of his life. Granted, it'd be the first, but he was certain it would be amazing. And part of a threesome? But then she had to bring his conscience into it. What if he had jumped to conclusions about Lisa? Or, even if she was playing with the others, what if she still really was interested in him...just at her own, slower pace? He'd feel guilty about doing this.

"I...I don't know." He felt ashamed to sound so weak, especially in front of Leon. But he was being honest.

Vida gave him a sympathetic shrug. "If you're not sure, then I guess I'd better not. Can't take it back, after all."

"No." Andy's cock might still be fully aroused, but the rest of him slumped.

"But I do want you to show me what you've got, in case there's a next time."

That cheered Andy up. He even caught Leon looking at him, and the guy gave him a quick nod. At their encouragement, he picked up the pace of his stroking. He had to admit, for all the inspiration Lisa and Denby had given him, having Vida watching him from point blank range while she was getting fucked from behind topped it all.

The three of them went at it for several minutes, only the sounds of skin slapping and sliding, heavy breathing and moaning, to break the silence. Andy knew his climax wasn't far off, but he was reluctant to cum when the others hadn't. He also feared making a mess on her bed or her face.

Vida changed things up by having Leon pull out. She laid on her back beside Andy and Leon knelt between her knees and slid back inside. The change in position gave Andy a much better view of the thick cock as it pistoned in and out of that delectable pussy. He was tempted to reach out and play with her nipples, but resisted.

Vida was the first to climax, which happened soon after Leon reached down and used a thumb to rub her clit while continuing to pump away. Vida moaned and shuddered, hand grasping Andy's thigh in the process. When the peak passed, Leon slowed his pace to a near stop while she recovered.

Vida purred, then hooked her legs around Leon's ass to pull him in deeper. "You boys getting close?"

"Just about there," Leon said, resuming his quick pace.

"Same," Andy said.

Vida watched Andy's cock for a minute, then said, "You can cum on my tits, if you want."

Andy was a little surprised. A glance at Leon showed complete indifference. Andy shrugged and rose to his knees, positioning himself beside Vida with his erection dangling over her chest.

While he stroked faster, his orgasm fast approaching, he felt Vida's hand grab his ass. It seemed an innocent enough gesture until he felt her fingers working their way down between his cheeks until they brushed up against the back of his scrotum. She pressed into him, feeling the very root of his erection, and gave him a wink when he looked down at her in surprise.

Her touch was all it took to push him over, and he pointed his cock right between her tiny breasts. Several squirts of semen splattered across her breastbone and one hard nipple, the milky white fluid especially stark against her darker skin.

Leon came moments later, grunting and thrusting violently into Vida's pussy until finally burying himself as deep as possible. He held her legs wide, pelvis locked to pelvis. Finished, he slowly withdrew, black cock glistening in their shared fluids.

"Mmm...double dosed," Vida said. "My lucky day."

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Andy said. Having squeezed out the last drops, he sat back on his haunches.

Leon chuckled. "Pretty much the norm with Vee."

Vida clearly took that as a compliment. "Now, since Andy's our guest, he gets right of first refusal in clean up."

Andy gave her a puzzled look.

Leon laughed. "Let me translate. If you want to lick her pussy or tits, you may."

Andy blushed furiously at the suggestion. Not that he had anything against licking pussy, but with Leon's semen dripping out of it? No thanks. And licking his own jizz off her tits was almost as unappealing a notion. He thought they were messing with him until he saw Vida's expression.

"Just offering," she said, straight-faced. "But if that's over the line on the whole Lisa front, that's cool."

"Uh, yeah, probably," Andy said, taking the offered out.

Vida got an evil glint in her eye. "Or you could clean up Leon."

Even Leon raised his eyebrows at that, but said nothing before Andy blurted, "Thanks, but I'll pass. Again."

Vida shrugged. "Suit yourself. Honey, it's all yours."

Leon hesitated and something unspoken passed between the couple. Andy knew some guys didn't mind that sort of thing, but to have Vida put him on the spot in the presence of a guest seemed a bit much.

Vida sighed. "Andy, I think Leon needs some sort of assurance that you will keep all of this to yourself. He's a little uptight about his image with his teammates."

Leon gave her a warning look, but then turned to Andy.

"Lips are sealed," Andy said. "Swear."

Leon looked back and forth between the two, then seemed resigned and knelt between Vida's legs. Without hesitation, he licked her pussy clean from bottom to top. He took his time and it was clear Vida was getting a thrill out of it when he worked her clit over. Perhaps in payback, however, he broke off contact before she could really get going.

Then Andy got a real shock. Leon licked his way up Vida's tummy, pausing to probe her belly button, and continued up until reaching the puddle of semen across her breasts. Again, without hesitation or sign of revulsion, he licked Andy's cum clean off her body, finishing with her decorated nipple.

Okay, that definitely didn't need to get back to the football team. Was the guy bi? He hadn't shown any interest in Andy, but it seemed odd for a guy to be comfortable with that otherwise. Maybe the two of them had simply gone to such wild places sexually that even this was mundane.

Vida had offered to let Andy "clean up" Leon, though. It did seem rather suggestive, perhaps even fishing for curiosity. The notion made Andy a little uncomfortable, though not revolted. Maybe Vida just had some specific kinks, and by all appearances it was she who called most of the shots in the relationship.

Leon, finished, gave Vida a kiss long enough to make Andy start feeling like that third wheel again. When they broke it off, he half expected her to lick Leon clean, but instead she got off the bed and headed for her bathroom.

"Back in a jiff, boys," she said, her ass wiggling in her wake.

When the door closed, Leon rose to fetch a tissue and wipe himself clean. Andy decided this was probably a good time to get dressed. Even if they wanted to play more, he needed to get home for dinner.

Andy lowered his voice and said, "Uh, so, just to be clear, I had no idea Vida intended any of this. I mean, we're kinda acquaintances and all, but..."

"I know," Leon said, also in a soft voice. "And I also know I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Not a thing."

Andy wasn't sure if that was a subtle threat, or complete and utter confidence and comfort with Vida and their relationship. Perhaps a bit of both. Andy respected it either way. He nodded.

Leon pulled on his shirt, leaving his cock conspicuously exposed like some sort of display of dominance. "Thing is, there aren't many girls like Vida. If you ever find one, you just hold on for dear life and remember the two most important words: Yes and baby."

Andy nodded. "Good advice."

Leon nodded back and then finished dressing. Vida came out of the bathroom, still naked, and took Andy by the arm.

"Be right back," she said to Leon. "Gonna see our guest out."

"Sure thing, baby."

Andy chuckled inwardly as he let Vida lead him back downstairs to the side door. Still holding him by the arm, she gave him a surprisingly shy smile.

"I hope I didn't shock the hell out of you," she said.

Andy shrugged. "Maybe a little. I'll get over it."

"I'll bet. Honestly, I didn't really plan that out. I just kinda, well, went with the moment."

"Fair enough."

"And, I was serious about what I said. I'd love to blow you. Get tag-teamed by you two. If, you know, things don't work out so well on the Lisa front." She held up her hand. "And don't get me wrong. I hope that works out. For goodness sake, don't fuck that up just on the chance of getting a little action with me and Leon. Just because I was in a mood today doesn't guarantee it'll ever happen again."

Andy doubted it was just a one-time thing with her, but nodded in agreement. He got the sentiment that she didn't want to feel responsible for getting in the way of anyone else's relationship.

"Friday?" he said.

"M Club? Wouldn't miss it." She positively glowed with enthusiasm.

Andy lowered his voice. "Have you told Leon about it yet?"

She shook her head. "No. Why? Can't wait to see his cock again?"

Andy blushed and she burst out laughing at his reaction. "Relax," she said. "Just messing with you. I probably will, just haven't decided when yet. He's too busy to make most of our meetings, anyway."

"Okay, see ya."

"Tomorrow."

When he reached his car, Andy looked back and was slightly surprised to see Vida standing outside the door where anyone driving by might be able to see her naked body. Granted, she'd probably be able to hear them coming and slip back in, but still. He waved and got one in return before she disappeared.

Yes, a girl like Vida would be amazing. But would he be able to handle someone that bold, that open? He tried to put himself in Leon's shoes - coming over to his girlfriend's house only to find another dude there, and then being expected to fuck her while the stranger watched. Maybe it took a special kind of guy to handle a special kind of girl.

12