All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 17'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ErrolBookErrolBookabout 6 years ago
More Great Work

Another great chapter! I've said it before, but spending time building up the characters as likable, nice kids really pays off in chapters like this, where the relationships are (almost!) as compelling as the sexual stuff. This continues to be probably the best story I've ever read on this - or any other - erotica site. I already can't wait for the next installment!

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 6 years ago
Excellence continued

Thank you for another outstanding chapter in this series, im already eager for the next one, and the one after that, and....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome, thanks!

Really brilliant writing, as usual... Keep it coming, fast and furious!

aherbaherbabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

So glad there are more chapters of this fabulous story. I've just read the whole thing from beginning to end, stroking my cock all the way through, wishing there was someone here to watch me masturbate.

I love the way you have brought the new characters, Vida and Leon, into the tale, and slowly ratcheted up the sexual tension with each new meeting of M Club. Looking forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hope that want the last chapter

Please write more.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

WOW, close call, been there and done that.

Nice chapter!

Thanks for sharing!

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

An amazing series. I couldn't imagine how you would sustain this over 17 chapters. But you did, and I think I rated every one of them a 5.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Now I see there's an 18. I thought I was done, but eager to carry on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If the M club was available on TV it would have the #1 rating without any doubt.

Newton Minnow had it right over 50 years ago. TV is a vast WASTELAND.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous