M Club Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy cast a glance over at Lisa and found her watching the blowjob with rapt attention. She sat up on the side of the tub to get a better look and reached a hand between her legs. He half expected her to try to join in - it would only take her leaning over to do so - but she just watched.

"So thick," Vida said, taking him out of her mouth and running her tongue up and down the length. "Might get a sore jaw keeping this up."

Lisa leaned forward a bit. "Want a hand?"

Vida, between moans, looked up and smiled. "And risk blowing Andy's mind on top of his cock? Sure!"

Andy couldn't agree more.

Lisa began to lean in, but pulled up abruptly and her eyes went wide.

"What?" Andy asked, worried.

Lisa pointed toward the back corner of the house. "Headlights! Just pulled into the driveway."

Andy's heart, already pounding from the attention, went into overdrive. He looked and saw the lights dancing across the detached garage. The vehicle was obscured by the house, but there was no doubt it was pulling into Vida's place. Could it be Sean and Denby coming back?

"Shit!" Vida was already starting to stand before Leon could pull out of her backside. "My parents. They're home way too early!"

"Our clothes," Lisa said, climbing out of the tub in a wave of water. "They're all over the living room. Did I put my vibe away or is that out, too?"

Andy joined the others as they scrambled for their towels and frantically tried to get dry on the way to the patio doors. The sound of the vehicle reaching the end of the driveway was now crystal clear in the otherwise silent evening. Leon, somehow, ended up leading the way and flung the patio door open. Andy vaguely recalled that he'd come downstairs already naked, so his clothes were somewhere upstairs, probably in Vida's room. While everyone else scooped up clothing, Leon pulled the door back closed.

"Upstairs," Vida said. "Quick. Theater."

Lisa was the first to the stairs, clothes and towels in a wad and still dripping a bit of water behind her. Andy was right behind and told her it was the first door on the right, in case she'd forgotten from their token tour of the house. He heard the door between the kitchen and the driveway open just a moment before Vida closed the theater door behind the three of them. Leon had detoured to her bedroom.

There were nervous smiles all around as they scrambled into their clothes. Vida managed to even get the super-sized television turned on while doing so, one of the Godfather movies popping on. Andy could only imagine Vida's father coming up, realizing what had been going on, and meting out a bit of personal justice.

Vida ran her hands over her shirt and shorts, pressing out the wrinkles, and took a deep breath. "I'll go see why they're home so early and let them know I have guests. Find something else to watch, if you want. Back in a jiff."

While their host slipped out of the room, Leon entered and collapsed on one couch while Andy and Lisa took the other. So caught up in the panic, Andy barely had time to appreciate the impressive entertainment setup on offer. Leon seemed slightly less concerned and busied himself by flipping through the television's menu for a better option.

"Did we miss anything?" Lisa said, sounding less concerned than Andy would have expected. "I'm almost certain my vibe is in my backpack, which is still in the living room. So at least it's not sitting out."

"I think we're good," Andy said. "Not sure what they'll think about the water on the floor, though. We didn't exactly dry off real well."

Leon shrugged. "Her folks, for as smart as they are, tend to be pretty oblivious to what's right in front of their faces. Not sure if that's because they're preoccupied with other things or just willful ignorance."

Andy tried to accept Leon's take. It was unlikely this was his first close call with Vida's parents.

A minute later, Vida popped back in the room carrying Andy and Lisa's bags. She quietly shut the door behind her and spoke in a soft voice.

"My dad was feeling ill, so they called it an early night. Can't imagine what would have happened if you hadn't seen them pulling in, Lisa."

Lisa nodded, well aware of how fortuitous it had been.

"We'd left enough water on the living room floor and stairs that I told them I had guests over and we'd just moved from a quick dip in the hot tub up here to watch a movie. Hopefully, they won't notice the lack of wet swimsuits hanging up anywhere. Probably not, since they'd assume they're in my bathroom, and they never go in there."

"See?" Leon glanced over at Andy and Lisa and winked. "No harm, no foul."

"I think we'll have to leave well enough alone, though," Vida said. "It's early enough that my mom will still be up and about for a while, even if my dad calls it an early night. Wouldn't put it past her to pop her head in here and play hostess."

"Boo!" Leon mock pouted.

"Still wanna grab some dinner?"

Leon popped up. "Sure, yeah."

Vida offered to get the others snacks and drinks, and then the two of them headed back down to the kitchen, leaving Andy and Lisa alone.

"Wow. Crazy night."

Lisa nodded in agreement. "Close one. It was bound to happen."

"Wish it had happened about half an hour later, though."

Lisa playfully kicked him. "I'll bet. You sure looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"It was pretty okay."

Lisa laughed. "Pretty okay? Want me to tell Vida you said that?"

"Better not. No, it was really damn nice. Can't say I have a whole lot of experience to compare it against, though. Just a shame she couldn't finish."

"I'm guessing you weren't the only one frustrated there. Maybe later, after we're done here, I can pick up where she left off."

Andy caught a hint of shyness under the offer. She still wasn't as open and confident as she often appeared. He found it endearing, since he had the same feelings.

"I'd like that."

They watched television in silence for a bit. Then Andy asked, "So, what were you thinking while watching?"

Lisa blushed a little and bit her bottom lip. "Aside from wanting to help suck you?"

"More?"

Lisa clasped her hands together. "I might have kinda been imagining being in Vida's place."

Andy smiled. "Yeah. I saw you drooling over Leon's cock."

Lisa groaned and buried her head in a throw pillow. "I wasn't drooling!"

"But you were checking him out." Andy enjoyed needling her.

"Well, it is a very nice...unit. Still think you're thicker, but..."

"Maybe you'd have to do both of us, just for comparison. Bet if we hung out with them much more, it'd happen."

Lisa's expression sobered slightly and Andy worried that he'd been taken a bit too seriously.

"I probably would," she said. "And I'm not sure I'm ready for that, yet. As much fun as I was having, I wasn't sure I'd be able to resist if things went a certain way. You know what I mean?"

Andy nodded. "You want it to be the right time with the right partner." He was slightly disappointed, not for her, but for the implication that he probably wasn't the guy she had in mind for giving up her virginity. It was probably Sean. He couldn't deny Lisa her own feelings, but it didn't seem fair when Denby already had their friend locked up.

"Something like that," she said, looking apologetic. "Maybe I'm ready and am just afraid to admit it. My thoughts on the matter have already changed dramatically in the last few weeks. Go figure."

"M Club."

"M Club," Lisa agreed.

"Any regrets?"

Lisa considered it for a moment. "No. None. But if we'd been caught tonight, I might have a different opinion."

Vida and Leon returned, bearing armfuls of food and drink. Andy and Lisa helped distribute snacks and they all settled in to watch a movie to maintain their cover story. Lisa snuggled up to Andy, letting him wrap an arm around her, and whispered one word.

"Later."

Longest. Movie. Ever.

12